theduke91191
Long Distance Brain Surgeon
+0|6761
Ok so i needed my veteran Assault combat badge so i commited a horrible deed to get there...I...I...I n00b tubed...alot does this make me a bad person?

P.S.
I have it now so im off the stuff for good (hopefully)
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center
yes.

although its not like im one to talk.  to get my veteran sniper i just climbed in a jet and bombed people all map long.

its kind of a shame too because now i think im a decent sniper...so i couldve gotten it without being a whoring little bitch.

as long as you admit your wrongs, i think youll be ok.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6820|Belgium

Yeah sure... and one day... after a wee bit of time... You want that expert badge as well.

I hate the tube myself, but it is part of the game, so if you want to use it, do so....
ongratz on the badge

Cheers,
R
Flasheart88
+0|6760|Brisbane
When you say you noobtubed, do you mean you bunnyhopped and fired from the air? Or do you mean you just lined people up in the distance and 'toobed 'em? If it's the latter, then, er, you go girl. If it's the former, then may rabid baboons feast upon your festering corpse.

/kidding
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6758|06-01
sad to say this but i tank whored to get my vet combat engi, vet engi sf, vet assault and vet combat medic badges.
but,
vet sniper by knife (got basic knife too) and sniping
vet spec ops, pure infantry.
theduke91191
+0|6761
Thank you all for your support through this time of recovery...i think the evil has left me

P.S.

I have discovered the joys of the support class and pledge tp never again use the n00b tube for my main weapon

lol
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Don't worry. At least you admitted it. You are going to be cured my friend.
Admittedly Igot my Sniper badge by not just Sniping - I used an APC as well. I just wanted to get my Veteran Snipers before anything else, and the map was Wetlands, so not the best for Sniping. I resolve not to do thathen Im able to get my Expert badge.

Note: The same round I got my Sniping badge I shot a pilot out of a moving Blackhawk, so that kind of redeemded me.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6720|The Netherlands
I was just flying along in my f35 last night and i wasnt even trying for badges but it got me a veteran medic badge and a basic sniper badge. I got my veteran specops when i was a gunner on a blackhawk.

It seems a bit weird tho u get a sniper badge for 10 kills in an airplane if u ask me.

Last edited by General-Echo (2005-12-14 03:44:36)

*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6743|Malaga, España
i got my vet badge too, but with the G3
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6756
I got it using the G3 as well.  Yet honestly I rather do like the M203.  It is a perfectly valid weapon.  Just as long as you are not using it from jump/prone at a target 3 inces away.  I prefer the AK to the G3, but the G3 to M16. . . so some times I do use the tube.  About 1 in six or so of my infantry kills are tubed.

If you see A medic come over to revive some one; wait for it. . . wait for it. . . phoot . . . Boom
kill
kill

See a sniper go up the stairs and look out the window. . .
phoot . . . boom boom.
Kill + no claymore
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6734|In a van down by the river
I was ashamed when I recently started using the assault kit.   I n00b t00bed some guy... I didn't mean to, it just happened. Oh god, what have I done.  *Pours gasoline on himself and lights it on fire*
stoneisland
+20|6773|Sweden
This thread seems like the right place to post my apologies to the BF2 community. Passed 100 hours played as SpecOps the other day and yesterday I decided to go get the Expert badge.

Yeah.. 40 kills isn´t that easy.
So after trying to get it on foot on Wake and Sharqi I became what I nowadays hate.
The round which finally gave me the badge started with me as a spawncamping tanker on Karkand. Probably the first 15 kills where in a tank. Got a little cocky after that and decided to do the rest on foot. Which I just barely managed.

With 6 enemy tickets left I pass 40 kills. So, I´m sorry and it won´t happen again. At least not until I reach 100 hours with any of the other kits. Then it´s back to Karkand.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
What's the sorry for? There is no rule-book on how to fight wars, I've learned that the hard way, you can bitch all you want about noob-toobin', but really no one is going to get thier rule-book out and recite paragraphs before they shoot you again with one. Or when you have your knife out and get toobed, or when you're fighting someone else and another comes from behind to tube you. Point is, It don't matter how bad you think the toob is, no one is really going to fight by your rules or care. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, after getting toobed myself bunches, and realizing that, I use it also. Tankwhorespawncamp, I've never done at a uncappable base, to me that's no fun, I'd like to see them TRY to make it to the first flag.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6731|Uhh... erm...
This is now the official thread for confessions. Or so I think. Once I was playing as MEC on Oman and MEC were pwning. We had all the spawn points save carrier and I hopped on an APC and sailed off to the carrier, shot all boats attempting to leave. Without realising it, I had just committed my first crime of spawncamping.
theduke91191
+0|6761
Thanks again guys. I thought i was gonna get flamed to death,
00Colburn
+2|6709|The Dorf, MD
Spawn Camping is all about playing the game your way.  If those tools want to re-spawn right where they just got wasted a couple of seconds ago (I am guilty of this) then they deserve to be blown away!

Got my Vet Sniper while in the back of a Hummer on Wake.  Just waited outside the PLA airfield for the soon to be slaughter and got 20 kills before someone sniped me.

Got the Vet Supp by TankWhoring on Karkand and SC on the second CP.  They only pop up in two different places, makes it kinda easy

Never noobed anyone, but I hear it is pretty damned funny!
insanemotherfucker
+0|6709
Since this is now the confession page. To get my expert spec ops i was at wake and i used a jet to blow everyone away. Dont get me wrong i had fun doing killing 45 ppl in a jet. Then once at karkand i spawncamped on the first mec base. after doing so i realized what a horrible person i was. But now i am alot better and i went from 700 more deaths then kills to 1,172 more kills then deaths in 5 weeks. I used to be a horrible person and use the noob tube in fact 15 kills in one round once in that round i noob tubed someone then someone did it to me and i got pissed. then i realized what i had done *(drinks bottle of alcohol and then passes out)*
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6715|US
At least you realized the error of your ways.
You have graduated from the lowly ranks of noobs.
Welcome to combat soldier.
(salutes)
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6813
Kill yourself now.
First
+3|6720|Canada
dude just wait till u get the upgrade assualt dont use the noob tube for the love of god plz
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6741

Repeat After Me:

BF2S community, I am very sorry I sinned against you, since I am not a Noob, and I know that with your support, I will not Tube/Whore/Spawnrape agian.
Amen

Father Jestar forgives you all.

Go Now in peace and play BF2.

Last edited by Jestar12345 (2005-12-14 22:55:43)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6813
You're Going To Hell
RedEyes-CAD
+1|6711|Arizona
If the grenade launchers were not legit would they be put in the game?  If they were meant to cause you to think badly upon yourself would they be in the game?  NO  All the weapons they give you are to be used to the fullest extent.  Enjoy using your guns, dont worry about forgiving or any of that crap, just blow them away with whatever you have before they do the same to you.  Sun Tzu said " The essential factor in warfare is speed."  Listen to what he said and use it to your advantage.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard