R0lyP0ly
+161|6804|USA
Now, I'll agree that Myspace has more than a few freaks, weirdos, and emo kids, but whats so wrong with having a facebook? I like facebook. it doesnt mean that i sit behind my PC all day editing it, but its fun. anybody else gotta facebook?
Brasso
+1,549|6781

Yes, there's a thread about it already I think.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6910|San Antonio, Texas
Facebook and Myspace fail.

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2007-06-01 21:09:42)

sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6382
I don't have one because I have yet to meet someone that uses Myspace/Facebook that actually hangs out with the people they meet on it.  You don't really become friends with the people you meet on these sites, do you?  I'm not against it or anything, I just don't see the point.  It seems like its just another way to waste time on the internet.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6804|USA
i hang out with most on mine nearly everyday, except of course the ones that go to various colleges.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6854

sexecuti0ner wrote:

I don't have one because I have yet to meet someone that uses Myspace/Facebook that actually hangs out with the people they meet on it.  You don't really become friends with the people you meet on these sites, do you?  I'm not against it or anything, I just don't see the point.  It seems like its just another way to waste time on the internet.
While it is an easy way to waste time on the internet, Facebook is an invaluable tool for college students (it used to be exclusively for colleges).  It's really easy to meet somebody in a big lecture or something,  and with nothing more than perhaps a last name or high school you can find them on Facebook.  With this, you can then message them if you need notes or something.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6650|so randum

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

I fail.
Sorted that one for ya mate, No worrys.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6716|England

Myspace fails. Facebook = win
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6643|N. Ireland
no offence, but i'm willing to bet half of the bf2s users who know about it here only use it because chuy uses it.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6386|Uk
pretty much everyone i know has myspace, and i go out of my way to make sure i don't even know emos, and tbh its good for communicating with people (although msn>myspace) and ripping the piss out of people.  for example i added 'li'l chris' (who here knows who he is?), called him a complete twat and a cunt, then deleted him.  was fun
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6800
I use facebook, not that shitty myspace
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6541

This guy:
http://blog.myspace.com/passdalove
Is a really annoying asian kid with no muscular mass at all.

Pathetic.

Have a good laugh.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-06-02 03:25:01)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6716|England

leetkyle wrote:

no offence, but i'm willing to bet half of the bf2s users who know about it here only use it because chuy uses it.
Chuy has it?!
For us "oldies" its good to catch up with people who you spent 7-14 years of your life growing up with yet barely seeing them for 4 years since leaving school
Uni is a bastard for breaking up old groups
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6386|Uk
i fucking hate this gimp
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6541

Wait, I got his myspace (the weedy asian guy)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … =192244262
Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6478|Londawn
Facebook ftw, I mean, you don't get random people adding you and then treating you as one of their closest friends.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6386|Uk

Idlewild wrote:

Facebook ftw, I mean, you don't get random people adding you and then treating you as one of their closest friends.
i dont get that on myspace....no one adds me...ever....*crys*
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6446|Bloomington Indiana
facebook has saved me from failing college classes multiple times.
myspace only offers lame kids who want E-friends.
no thanks, ill stick to facebook.

the only time i use myspace is for public relations on account of my band, its a good way to get a local group some publicity
OmniDeath
~
+726|6794

facebook is great.

the end.
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6505|England - Kent
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6531|Bromley, London

FACEBOOK ftw. I cba to make a myspace. It is so much effort.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6386|Uk

xRBLx wrote:

www.bebo.com
Oh noes....NOESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!11!1111!!OneoNeonEONE!!!!!!!1

the moral of the story is...just no
bennisboy
+829|6796|Poundland
I prefer myspace cos u can be individual n make your profile stand out, plus every little thing isnt broadcast to your mates!
Altho facebook is a lot easier for social stuff.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6732|MANCHESTERRR
Meh, i like MySpace, met alot of nice people.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6993|Reykjavík, Iceland.

some_random_panda wrote:

This guy:
http://blog.myspace.com/passdalove
Is a really annoying asian kid with no muscular mass at all.

Pathetic.

Have a good laugh.
Height 183 Weight 62.4

Wow, such mas.

I was 62.4 kg when I was 12. (Not fat, muscular)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard