Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6799|Nårvei

Watch the video, be cautious - it may disturb you to learn the truth.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
link52787
+29|6511
but don't tell that to the 9/11 victims' families, they are committed to this lie. [/sarcaasm]

Last edited by link52787 (2007-06-01 11:43:35)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6482|N. Ireland
just another conspiracy theory.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6629
Actually the guys who hijacked the planes did have training. They went and trained on Cessna's so they knew how to fly.
motherdear
+25|6640|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
not funny, people actually died in this attack and people still grief for their lost ones, making fun of it in this way is just an insult to these families.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6721|St. Andrews / Oslo

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6482|N. Ireland

thareaper254 wrote:

Actually the guys who hijacked the planes did have training. They went and trained on Cessna's so they knew how to fly.
yes, because a Cessna is the same as a 747. I can fly a Cessna, but not a 747.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6621|949

I can't believe someone wasted their time making that.
weasel_thingo
+74|6316

motherdear wrote:

not funny, people actually died in this attack and people still grief for their lost ones, making fun of it in this way is just an insult to these families.
its making fun of the conspiracy theorists not 9/11
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6644

This video is absolutely retarded and completely insensitive, just like the conspiracy theorists it's making fun of.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6547|Hungary
So a lot of victims died who actually dont ahve anything to do with the whole crap.

1. That day in the WTC from the 50.000 workers only 10.000 were in and those were staff workers so lemme say "not important" people (sorry for all the families) and it was MONDAY when usually everyone is working.

2. It was like Hollywood like a good action film and the bad terrorists did it so lets attack them.

Dont forget that even Hitler burned the Reichstag as a "fake" reason to kill people. And maybe thinking this "a few thousand innocent people die but we get full control of the Iraqi oil fields what will cover our oil resources.
=JoD=Corithus
+30|6547

venom6 wrote:

So a lot of victims died who actually dont ahve anything to do with the whole crap.

1. That day in the WTC from the 50.000 workers only 10.000 were in and those were staff workers so lemme say "not important" people (sorry for all the families) and it was MONDAY when usually everyone is working.

2. It was like Hollywood like a good action film and the bad terrorists did it so lets attack them.

Dont forget that even Hitler burned the Reichstag as a "fake" reason to kill people. And maybe thinking this "a few thousand innocent people die but we get full control of the Iraqi oil fields what will cover our oil resources.
Just to point out one failure in your little rant, 9-11-01 was a Tuesday.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6480|Menlo Park, CA
Waste of time. . . . .
Varegg
+2,206|6799|Nårvei

Eh ... this is the junk drawer guys, DST is over there ------------>DST
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Varegg
+2,206|6799|Nårvei

fadedsteve wrote:

Waste of time. . . . .
Same line you moma used at your birth
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6186|Cali
that video was the biggest waste of time!
And whats worse is that its making a mockery of those innocent people who were killed and those that lost loved ones on 9/11. Even if the creator is trying to mock conspiracy theorists, they are doing it at the expensive of others.
EXAMPLE: line from the clip... "WATCH CLOSELY..." (and boom lives are extinguished)
funny haha. people are dying at this exact moment. haha. its batman that did it. <sarcasm>
SMACKTARD MOVE to make light of a real situation with real hurt.
WHO DO I TALK TO ABOUT GETTING THE LAST 2 MINUTES OF MY LIFE BACK?
If you want to watch a movie about 9/11 that's not a conspiricist's point of view, but rather asks questions, and answers them with declassified government documents and public documents that were always there, but no one took the time to look up.... LOOSE CHANGE, 2nd EDITION
We are not sheep and we have been lied to and as a result many real people's lives are hurt or ruined.
OPEN YOUR EYES.
Your enemy is not surrounding you. Your enemy is leading you.

Last edited by ARCHANGEL1941 (2007-06-01 12:46:39)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6687

That wasn't even funny.
Varegg
+2,206|6799|Nårvei

ARCHANGEL1941 wrote:

And whats worse is that its making a mockery of those innocent people who were killed and those that lost loved ones on 9/11.
If you want to watch a movie about 9/11 that's not a conspiricist's point of view, but rather asks questions, and answers them with declassified government documents and public documents that were always there, but no one took the time to look up.... LOOSE CHANGE, 2nd EDITION
We are not sheep and we have been lied to and as a result many people are suffering. open your eyes.
Actually it`s making fun of the conspiracy theorists witch you would have found out if you actually watched it.
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6186|Cali

Varegg wrote:

ARCHANGEL1941 wrote:

And whats worse is that its making a mockery of those innocent people who were killed and those that lost loved ones on 9/11.
We are not sheep and we have been lied to and as a result many people are suffering. open your eyes.
Actually it`s making fun of the conspiracy theorists witch you would have found out if you actually watched it.
Even if the creator is trying to mock conspiracy theorists, they are doing it at the expensive of others.
EXAMPLE: line from the clip... "WATCH CLOSELY..." (and boom lives are extinguished)
funny haha. people are dying at this exact moment. haha. its batman that did it. <sarcasm>
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6651|USA
People die everyday.
howler_27
+90|6676
I hope that you can learn to realize that despite you thinking that you're being funny in posting this, there are millions of people out there still trying to get on with their lives over that terrible day.   Everything that happened on 9-11 directly effects our world events today, including the deaths of our soldiers in Iraq, Afghanistan, and the rest of the worlds angst twards us. 

You want to be a mod, yet don't have any common sense...looks like you may be on your way. Congrats.
Varegg
+2,206|6799|Nårvei

howler_27 wrote:

I hope that you can learn to realize that despite you thinking that you're being funny in posting this, there are millions of people out there still trying to get on with their lives over that terrible day.   Everything that happened on 9-11 directly effects our world events today, including the deaths of our soldiers in Iraq, Afghanistan, and the rest of the worlds angst twards us. 

You want to be a mod, yet don't have any common sense...looks like you may be on your way. Congrats.
The mod thing is a joke, but so many of you seem to be incapable of separating humor from an specific terrible incident and that`s a lack of common sense in itself - think about that.
AudioAtomica
+53|6239
I 'lol'ed.

+1
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6674|Espoo, Finland
Was expecting something a bit funnier of that clip... It was ok though..
Titanic conspiracy is the best so far

leetkyle wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

yes, because a Cessna is the same as a 747. I can fly a Cessna, but not a 747.
Every idiot who has ever touched the controls of a plane can fly a commercial jet. It's not harder at all.
I've flown a simulator (the real thing*) a few times and I know it's not hard.

*people get their pilots licence with simulators nowadays. First time flying is usually a regular flight with passengers.

Last edited by Gawwad (2007-06-01 13:10:58)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6638|Norway

Varegg wrote:

howler_27 wrote:

The mod thing is a joke, but so many of you seem to be incapable of separating humor from an specific terrible incident and that`s a lack of common sense in itself - think about that.
People actually need humor to deal with tragic accidents and go on with their life.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard