Which SF server should we make?

IO Mass Destruction48%48% - 37
Night Flight 24/728%28% - 22
vBF2 - 64 people, 16 size maps.22%22% - 17
Total: 76
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6775|Human Meat Shield
...that I use for scrims and flying and mods. I use this server as our Night Maps long ago; So I want to bring it back because we have 4 others doing well.  Im a big fan of SF and I look at the server list and see thousands of Warlords and Ghost Towns but none of the other - and if there is the other , its usually stacked or rapeage galore.

I played Mass D on IO once and had a blast, Im wondering why no one else sees the fun in Mass. I dont like Mass when it has good pilots as infantry and tanks wont last long and its only fun for 4 people.

Night Maps I love, but Leviathan I can do without. Unfortunately the NM fanbase is rare and only attracts a limited amount of people.

I put vBF2 64m/16size maps as a joke. And before it did the infamous crash, it actually did well, but no one ever returned. Talk about your nadefest...holy shit.... 64 people between 3 flags.....my goodness, the 100 tickets lasted about 3 seconds, but fun once the nadefest idled a bit.

So my question is, what would you play out of those 3; I'd hate to move it to a Sharqi, or just take it down, but figured why not use it for SF or something fun.
B|ackhawk
+12|6206|Manchester, England
vBF2 - 64 people, 16 size maps.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6330|Graz, Austria
Night Flight 24/7, size 64 with vehicles
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6397|fåking denmark

globefish23 wrote:

UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6694|"The Empire"
MASS MASS and MASS IO, by far the best SF map for IO, its the only SF map better WITHOUT vehicles than with!! I look first of all for MD servers now, but unfortunately there are not that many great ones!!
docnutz
+39|6765|B O S T ON area

mazerali62 wrote:

MASS MASS and MASS IO, by far the best SF map for IO, its the only SF map better WITHOUT vehicles than with!! I look first of all for MD servers now, but unfortunately there are not that many great ones!!
Thanks for doing something other than ghost town and warlord, alhtough W A R L O R D   RoX!!!!!!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6572|England

Any, all are good. But my vote goes to MassD on IO as that is so much fun.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6485
Howz bout an actual Warlord WITH VEHICLES. Can I say that here? Vehicles I mean???
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6445|somewhere other then here

ncc6206 wrote:

Howz bout an actual Warlord WITH VEHICLES. Can I say that here? Vehicles I mean???
um........NO! Still alot of warlord servers and some have vehicles.but im up for the MASS IO!
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6387|the land of bourbon
All of the SF maps are great with vehicles.  There really isn't the overwhelming advantage with vehicles you get in vanilla.  The maps in SF are smaller, so a spec-ops is really the only answer to vehicles you need.  Other than being raped by the Hind on Gator (which if it happens you deserve it), the SF maps are well balanced for infantry and vehicles.  I still don't understand why so many servers are IO.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6415|Espoo, Finland

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

imdead
Death StatPadder
Welp, here it is the winnar!  Opps.. forgot to change the name.. crap, Im at work...damn.

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/0/FFFFFF/000000/0000FF/000000/74.53.113.71:16567.png

Last edited by imdead (2007-06-01 20:57:08)

russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6462|the guy in the hind on gator
i would base rape the shit out of mec if u set it on iron gator
Don_JoFo123
+61|6540|Stavanger, Norway

Snake wrote:

Any, all are good. But my vote goes to MassD on IO as that is so much fun.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6565|Hungary
64 slot and 16 size...wow its a total good thing to get 40 kills..but the time is not enough right ?
Short rounds allways with this settings
imdead
Death StatPadder

venom6 wrote:

64 slot and 16 size...wow its a total good thing to get 40 kills..but the time is not enough right ?
Short rounds allways with this settings
Yes its the downfall unfortunately. But hella fun! If you've ever played a full 64/16, its a nadefest but once you get in close they dont have time to throw them, kinda like snipers when you rush, they have to throw nades at thier feet.  I mistakenly had Oman at that once on our rotation and people loved it, but once I changed it.. no one came back because of the ticket drain. Not gonna lie, the ticket drain the round is over fast.

Going to go with IO MASS until the Polls close.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Damn...  All these 17 people and not one joined..
docnutz
+39|6765|B O S T ON area
ip would help! or x-fire me
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6536

meh mass IO would be a sniper war, Night Flight would OWN so hard
SteikeTa
+153|6754|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
How about helping out this weekend or next with the dogfighter tournament? That would be great! Download and install Wake airshow, or just use Kubra Dam. What do you say?
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6605|S.C.

mazerali62 wrote:

I love that map!1! It's the best map for using the SVD.

farmerfez wrote:

meh mass IO would be a sniper war, Night Flight would OWN so hard
lol to those who hate snipers, if you keep moving and don't prone-spam they won't hit you!!!.

Last edited by mikeyb118 (2007-06-17 10:29:44)

MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6173
Surge and Mass Destruction, 50 rounds each, all day long.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6583|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Anything BUT mass...this map a pain to play...With and Witout vehicule....Do a night map...some people on bf2s love those.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6744|Great Wall

globefish23 wrote:

If EU based server and populated then I'll visit it quite often as it is my favourite night map.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6469|A W S M F O X
Mass 32 IO, Iron gator 16 IO Night Flight 64 IO

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard