Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6213
A major terrorist attack will occur in the US interrupting the election. Bush will assume complete power and extend his presidency to deal with this emergency as our senate cheers him with thunderous applause. Dick Cheney will kill all of the children in the Jedi temple, and Bush will send out the Blackwater commandos to hunt down and destroy the remaining Jedi.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6778

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

A major terrorist attack will occur in the US interrupting the election. Bush will assume complete power and extend his presidency to deal with this emergency as our senate cheers him with thunderous applause. Dick Cheney will kill all of the children in the Jedi temple, and Bush will send out the Blackwater commandos to hunt down and destroy the remaining Jedi.
not the young lings!!!!!

Its quite interesting the similarities between bush and Palpatine:

Both have hideously disfigured faces
Both have an evil apprentice
Both think they will live forever
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6213
Yes it is.
MECtallica
+73|6514|jalalabad
I Knew It!
Master*
Banned
+416|6505|United States

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

yes
Trel
+70|6687
Execute special order: 9/11.

Last edited by Trel (2007-06-01 16:50:00)

Good to be back.
Ryan
+1,230|6853|Alberta, Canada

Pessimist.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6560|CH/BR - in UK

And this is in Debate and Serious Talk? If you want to prove a point, why don't you just do so and be done with it?

-konfusion
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6655

konfusion wrote:

And this is in Debate and Serious Talk? If you want to prove a point, why don't you just do so and be done with it?

-konfusion
good point
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6659|Washington DC

konfusion wrote:

-konfusion
And, that's why we are now taking a trip to the Junk Drawer ...
Ryan
+1,230|6853|Alberta, Canada

OrangeHound wrote:

konfusion wrote:

-konfusion
I call shotgun!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6548|Long Island, New York

Ryan wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

konfusion wrote:

-konfusion
I call shotgun!
I'll ride on the roof like a fatty.

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478
My thoughts too.

(No sarcasm That is what's gonna happen)
jsnipy
+3,276|6533|...

So, its treason then?
OmniDeath
~
+726|6654

lol at this thread

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard