-Leeds-Lad-
+15|6251|Leeds, WestYorkshire
its just hate that constant bunny hoping with no delay, im all over joint me though, never stay still!!
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6372
Personally for me it ruins the emersion factor. Its bad enough the player models have no inertia factor like the vehicles do, but when you jump, there is no Dip and set. You just levitate up. Looks so fake. Try jumping without bending your knees first. Cant happen.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6507|Gogledd Cymru

Someone025 wrote:

jord wrote:

I disagree, not everyone does it.

I'd do it if it kept me alive, i don't care what people call me over the internet. Only thing is it doesn't keep me alive, that's why i don't do it.
thats cuz u suck at bunnyhopping
and who the fuck are you
link52787
+29|6539
meh, who cares, nothing a 'nade won't fix.

I just toss it under their feet.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6768|Chicago.
I used to be against hopping, untill I tried it myself.

Now I have an advantage that I never understood before.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6372
It seems as the price drops on the Game, You see alot more Bunny Hoppers. I played BFV the other week. Holy Cow ! hop hop hop ! it never was like that before. I havn't played BF2 for months, is it hoppy now ?

It used to be a good way to get kicked. Is that not the case now.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6594|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
People hate hopping because most of em cant aim for shit...IMO
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6660|can

Roger Lesboules wrote:

People hate hopping because most of em cant aim for shit...IMO
/win
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6723
Omgbunnyhoppingnoobhaxxorbanhimbanhimbanhim!!!!!!!!
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6353|Oregon
I do it if i get stuck reloading and am in a very close combat situation where a knife just wouldn't work.
ie, they are slightly above me, blocked by a rail or something, about 10 feet from me.

so I don't do it often, but I do it.
What bugs me is the support guys who bounce around a corner, throw 3 grenades, bounce back around the corner, and 5 seconds later do the same thing.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6589

I hop all the time. People only complain about it because they can't hit moving targets, nothing else. It doesn't matter what they say they hate hopping for, it is always because they get owned by bunny hoppers.
Linus
+53|6670

Craig1998 wrote:

Personally, i don't mind if someone gets away bunny-hopping... admit it everyone does it, well a least once.
If it's a means of staying alive then fair play, bunny hop.

What ya think
bunny hopping is a term made by some noob who couldnt find the skill enough to hit a player jumping.

When I told my unreal tournament buddies that you get kicked/banned for jumping in bf2/2142 they laughed and couldnt believe me.

id like to meet the skilless retard who started the whole whaa whaa bunny hopping thing and pop all the pimples on his face with a crowbar.

i jump if im under extreme fire, especially from walker, tank etc...   sometimes it saves me sometimes it doesnt. If you cant shoot a moving target you need to play My little Pony or teletubbies.

noobs
flogging*molly
+2|6282
Im a ut player myself and of course we don't have just jumping we have dodging/flipping(and in ut2004 dodgejump) ect so im more used to hitting a target who is all over the place.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6287
The difference is, in UT the hitboxes stay with your character during all these aerobatic movements. In BF they.. dont, and so bunnyhopping people are far more difficult to hit than they should be.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6582|Area 51
God, you bitches should really STFU. Bunny hopping has been around ever since the first FPS games, hell I even did it way back with one of the first Unreal Tournament games, when I was only like 6/7 years old. Bunny hopping in battlefield is even a thing to not even consider to whine about as a bunny hopper can't do squat. But you are to stupid to try at hit him anyways, in stead of you either wait till he stops and then pump him full with lead of follow him and then wait till he stops. God..think people..think..
Magius5.0
+106|6399|UMass Amherst
Realistically, bunny hopping doesn't work in the real world, OR in a game unless you plan on jumping over someones head and evade their aim.  This doesn't work, for two reasons:

1.  I ALWAYS have more ammo than the stupid bastard because I am not a spray whore.
2.  Easy target.

The only rare occasion where I bunny hop is when I absolutely NEED the kill to survive...you know, like hosing three guys, having a fourth come around a corner, and me stuck with about three bullets left in the clip...especially the damn Bauer H-AR.  I love that gun like a favorite child, but damn if I must say that another five bullets in the clip would make all the difference in the world.  Plus, realistically, I just run the hell away and zig-zag, which is far more productive
Lost-Soul
+26|6526

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I do it all the time, and I move all over too.  Why should I stay still?
Agree!!!
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6312|Malaysia
Bunny hopping won't save your butt against anyone with a good aim.
flogging*molly
+2|6282

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

The difference is, in UT the hitboxes stay with your character during all these aerobatic movements. In BF they.. dont, and so bunnyhopping people are far more difficult to hit than they should be.
Stil it ain't that hard to figure out, instead of aiming for where he is aim for where he's going to be and let him have it.
Buzerk1
+44|6854

BakaBakaNeko2 wrote:

^^^ QFE
Surgeons

Buzerk1 wrote:

BakaBakaNeko2 wrote:

^^^ QFE
most pub players dont have good aim
jord
+2,382|6695|The North, beyond the wall.

surgeon_bond wrote:

Buzerk1 wrote:

BakaBakaNeko2 wrote:

^^^ QFE
You've changed.
Surgeons

jord wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

Buzerk1 wrote:

^^^ QFE
You've changed.