masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6726|Veenendaal, The Netherlands
Is there an easy way to get up your kill streakto 25, i can't get it in armour because some C4 noob is blowing me into small pieces. Can you get it if you be a commander and use the artillery or does that not work?

plz give some usefull tips ( i know that this is a noob question)
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6791|The Hague, Holland
Get your medic on in Karkand ! Thats how I got it. Or if you are some uber jet whore you can just fly around bombing ppl.
divided
Clear!
+3|6782
vehicles or spawn camp.  or both.
(IOC)WhiteLion
+0|6729
I got 32 kill streak in bh with a good pilot then broke it to 46 about 2 to 3 week ago and again in bh as gunner.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6798|England
Jets is where its at. had a 49 Kills streak once and many 30 odd streaks since then.

As long as the other team doesn’t have a decent pilot there’s no reason for you to die.
TC><Injecter
+4|6837|Berlin, Germany
The COmmander method works.... Stay in your base, be a good commander and "artellerate" the asses of your enemys away!
[MIST]chaos
+1|6852

masterHouse wrote:

Is there an easy way to get up your kill streakto 25, i can't get it in armour because some C4 noob is blowing me into small pieces. Can you get it if you be a commander and use the artillery or does that not work?

Dude Looking at your stats:

*  IAR: 18 kills with Knife
    * 100 kills with a knife
    * Veteran Knife Combat Badge

You should not have any problems getting your kill streak to 25+

~Chaos
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6784|Noizyland

My best kill streak is 18. I have no idea how I got it, all I know is that I got it on foot.
Just don't die.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6729|California

Wake, J-10, carrier rape
nothing spells killstreak like a nice 2000 lb bomb shoved up your ass
Maj.Do
+85|6761|good old CA
c4 noob eh.  i aint no c4 noob.  i know how 2 use c4 lol  ...well not really.  Just fly on wake.  or spawn camp or go with a good squad
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6854|Germany / Saxony
62 as sniper on full 64-man mashtuur... with my beloved m24
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6774
i got my 20 kill streak sniping on karkand. i could have kept going, but the round ended. i've seen tank'rs get 35+ kills on one life before.
oberst_enzian
+234|6752|melb.au
i got my 47 commanding (I think on Karkand) - a very pleasant surprise indeed!

EDIT: no, just remebered, it was Wake. half populated 64 player size. just kept getting 3or 4 each time I used arty, plus defended the main base couple of times as well

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2005-12-13 22:45:17)

adv3rsary
+28|6725
i got my 25 streak on karkand in the tank (smaller one) as USMC
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6743|Singapore
Exactly, spawn camp hotel and i bet u can get about 20 kills
AFlyingNun
+0|6729

masterHouse wrote:

Be a commander, each arty kill counts towards it.

I hate that though...It makes the best kill streak lose importance. People will disregard judging people by best kill streak. I was happy with my honest 17, not this shitty 30 that showed up while I was going for my expert command badge...
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6729|The Netherlands
I got a 25 kill streak with a minigun in a blackhawk on wake. U need a good pilot tho, 1 that doesnt fly 270 km/h so u cant hit shit

Last edited by General-Echo (2005-12-14 06:01:40)

nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6811|Sydney, Australia
beat 74 mofos i was stinger whoring
masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6726|Veenendaal, The Netherlands

[MIST]chaos wrote:

masterHouse wrote:

Dude Looking at your stats:

*  IAR: 18 kills with Knife
    * 100 kills with a knife
    * Veteran Knife Combat Badge

You should not have any problems getting your kill streak to 25+

~Chaos
So what, a lot of people have the expert knife badge, only i get it at a knifes only round. it's very easy to get that one.

Last edited by masterHouse (2005-12-14 08:35:50)

idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6736|Debris From Space
I got 38 kill streak on Gulf Of Oman. One of my squad members stole the MEC attack heli. I couldn't be bothered to fly, so i decided to be gunner. I got 49 kills at the end of the round 38 of them was in the chopper. Man that was a good round.
armin
+0|6765| Bosnia & Herzegovina
tank at HOTEL spawn spawn at karkand.. got 39 once, ended the round with 102 kills : 6 deaths
=SA=VaSSiLi
+2|6780
52's my best
Wake Island, J-10, Nuff Said

Aprilia
+0|6722
yep in the bh is very easy
RedHot
+9|6739
Streaks are somewhat of a fluke.... but most of the good ones involve vehicles and some sort of spawn camping. Funny thing is i got mine (59) doing about 30 in the J-10 on wake then bailed my messed up jet onto the carrier and got the next 29 with the M95 shooting guys out of their helos/planes and pistoling anyone who tried to come up the ladder and get me. I really didnt even think i would last longer than 2 mins up there.... but BF2 is wierd like that. Seems like the harder you try for something the harder it is to get.
RedHot
+9|6739

armin wrote:

tank at HOTEL spawn spawn at karkand.. got 39 once, ended the round with 102 kills : 6 deaths
Ew, nothing to be proud of.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard