T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6423|Pennsyltucky

I am NOT a pilot ( unless you count stealing a plane and promptly crashing it or flying OOB).

Recently started playing air maps & today I saw a guy putting C4 all over the front of the plane before taking off.  I watched him do it at least 4-5 times.  He always came back pretty quick so either he sucked as a pilot or was intentionally crashing it.

I asked him WHY he was doing it but he never replied.

Is that done so he can ram another plane?

There was no risk of anyone else taking the plane.  I was Commanding & laying in the hanger but it was obvious I had no intent on taking it.  Plus most of the time the bomber was also available but he always went to the fighter.

Thanks,

T.Pike
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6490|Iowa...
maybe he was jihad jetting to get the explosive ordinance badge?i honestly have no idea.it sounds fun though.
colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6615|B.C Canada
maybe doing some jihad planing? i dont know sounds like a lame idea to me, but than again i suck in jets as well so might as well have some fun.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6900|San Antonio, Texas
If you're really pissed at someone, you can strap C4 onto the tip of the aircraft, dive-bomb on them, follow the bombs with your aircraft and use the aircraft as a personal C4 delivering device. If you want precise precision, go down with the plane.

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2007-05-28 22:48:03)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6970|Denver colorado
It makes a bigger boom! what other reason do you need?

I have a friend who owns the game and ONLY jeeehaaadddsss people. Thats all he does. No exceptions.

I dont personally know how that relates to this thread but.. Im sure somebody will..
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6361|Finland

lavadisk wrote:

It makes a bigger boom! what other reason do you need?
That is so true... bigger boom is always better, but why jet, you can shoot with machine gun and then bail out jet hits the target and you will get you're kill...
LT.Victim
+1,175|6703|British Columbia, Canada
Get this mother fucking C4 off this mother fucking plane.

EDIT: Lava disk is a Grammar Nazi.

Last edited by LT.Victim (2007-05-29 00:41:15)

Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6618|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Nothing beats C4 on the Sky Cows.  God that's fun...
baggs
+732|6344
i think you will find he puts the C4 on the jet in the event that he may collide with another team mate in the air, and thus having the C4 on the jet ensures he gets no TK and that its passed to the player he collides with. alas he loses no points.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6651|Gold Coast
Jihad on choppers.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6697|Brisbane, Aus

that would be an easy way for explosive badge...

when vehicles collide and explode, your C4 will ensure you get all the kills, so he probably loaded it up and flew straight at a Full Blackhawk
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6910|Canada, Ont
Nope...

The plane usually hits the ground on its nose since your pointing towards the ground the Jets initial explosion will happen to far off the ground to do any real damage to ground targets.

As for pulling the button with Parachuting, that would take some serious timing to do consistantly.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6477
i use to do that just for fun, sometimes when im bored i will do that and land the j10 on the carrier and let the us fight over it then blow it getting 4 kills
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6734|Las Vegas, NV USA

baggs wrote:

i think you will find he puts the C4 on the jet in the event that he may collide with another team mate in the air, and thus having the C4 on the jet ensures he gets no TK and that its passed to the player he collides with. alas he loses no points.
Hmm... Interesting idea, and very possible.  Mid-air collisions with enemy aircraft would also ensure the kill for him as well.  Hell, for all we know, he may hate chopper-whores so much that he rams them at every opportunity.  Not a bad idea...  Hehehe.

I also think he may do it to destroy the plane if he loses control of the aircraft out of bounds.  All he has to do in that even is eject and detonate the C4.  That way the plane isn't stuck somewhere in "Sky Limbo", and will respawn quicker at the airfield.

Jihad-plane kinda sounds like an unlikely tactic to use all of the time.  It'd just be easier to use a ground vehicle for jihading in order to rack up kills.
David.P
Banned
+649|6414
What map was it? I've seen people do that on wake strap the f35 with c4, Hover over the guys waiting for j-10 or heli(Get up atleast 500m where its hard to hit you), Bail deploy parachute hit detonator, and Get like 6 or 7 kills in one shot. I've tried that once and got 2 kills. It's even more fun with the balckhawk.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6835|UK

David.Podedworny wrote:

What map was it?
Either Daquing or Oman I think

EDIT: Could be Kubra also

Last edited by Samtheman53 (2007-05-29 15:45:11)

rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6700
Could be for when you got a enemy plane on your six and can't shake him. If you know he is right behind you, bail, parachute and trigger. I could see the enemy plane passing your pilotless plane and BOOM!...well maybe.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6464|New Haven, CT
I always kamikaze with the F-35 on Dragon Valley, when the J-10 is taking off. I find it the most effective way of eliminating the J-10.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6599|behind my rifle
i was expecting it to be like snakes on a plane, but with c4
Volatile
+252|6844|Sextupling in Empire

11sog_raider wrote:

i was expecting it to be like snakes on a plane, but with c4
I know, disappointing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard