RKF77
+1|6775

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

okay, I think I made my point.
Yeah, we got your point:

"WAH WAH WAH, I don't like grenade launchers so I wish they'd fuck them up like other stuff is fucked up instead of fixing them correctly".

Apologies for expecting a reasonable discussion.

Last edited by RKF77 (2005-12-13 17:18:58)

Maj.Do
+85|6776|good old CA
finally no more ak101 diving kills . i get annoyed from them
Possum61
+9|6772|Philly PA USA
Great to hear 
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6741|Riva, MD
Some of those thing suck, some don't matter, some of those things are good: making G3 better sounds good to me, and some of those seem to already be fixed.
RKF77
+1|6775

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

Only reason you'd really care is if you were a nade whore yourself.
Now I DEFINITELY apologize for expecting a reasonable discussion from a dim bulb smacktard like you.  Jeebus, what was I thinking...

What's funny as hell is you have more grenade launcher kills than I do.  Whoa, the irony...

Last edited by RKF77 (2005-12-13 17:43:34)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6771|The United Center
ok, who cares.  seriously.  this thread is meant to discuss the new patch, not argue about who is the bigger noob tuber.  no one cares.  if you want to continue arguing, do it in private messages and leave the rest of us out of it.
RKF77
+1|6775

ThomasMorgan wrote:

ok, who cares.  seriously.  this thread is meant to discuss the new patch, not argue about who is the bigger noob tuber.  no one cares.  if you want to continue arguing, do it in private messages and leave the rest of us out of it.
*yawn*

Threads get derailed all the time.  Deal with it. 

All I wanted was a reasonable discussion about the grenade launchers, which he brought up...I wasn't aware I was dealing such a "omfg u r a nade whore wtf lollolololo!!11!" donkey.  Next time, I'll know. 

Last edited by RKF77 (2005-12-13 17:54:33)

Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6844

RKF77 wrote:

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

Only reason you'd really care is if you were a nade whore yourself.
Now I DEFINITELY apologize for expecting a reasonable discussion from a dim bulb smacktard like you.  Jeebus, what was I thinking...

What's funny as hell is you have more grenade launcher kills than I do.  Whoa, the irony...
Hey, I'm not the one who shit on my idea because it wasn't 'realistic' enough for you. At least as realistic as it's IRL counterpart as you were suggesting. What's pretty dim-witted about that comment was that nothing else in the game is really realistic to begin with. That was my argument in defending my comment about a possible fix, which I was asked to state from someone else.

But no, you just had to squeeze your ass into it and suggest my idea was 'unrealistic'. So if you wan't to be an asshat and jerk off while you continue to bitch and moan about me not being civilized, go ahead.

And I probably have more playtime than you, but as you can clearly see, I'm not a noob tube whore. And how the fuck would you know anything about it anyway. Most of those kills were multiple group shots, the way its meant to be used anyway, so whatever.

Last edited by Ryan_Mercury (2005-12-13 17:58:57)

RKF77
+1|6775

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

Hey, I'm not the one who shit on my idea because it wasn't 'realistic' enough for you.
Holy shit, everyone...it's kid's night here at BF2S.com.

I didn't "shit on" your idea...I proposed an alternate solution in the course of what I hoped was a reasonable conversation, which OBVIOUSLY worked your little pink barbie panties into quite the nasty little twist.

Sorry for that, next time I'll do my very best to only try and carry on the adult conversations with the people here who are capable of it.

*waves hand*

Dismissed.

Last edited by RKF77 (2005-12-13 18:03:30)

(8)Devil
+0|6766
tanks arent that hard to take out.Yuouve got to hit it in its weak spots
SargeJp
+87|6774|Canada
no, the game is totaly good like it is now. well there is some things that need to be changed.. but not like the missiles pack chopper reduced to 8 .. wtf? or you cant dive,  shorter range  on the tv guided missile etc.. where does it says reduce the dmg on M203?.. ??
SargeJp
+87|6774|Canada
this game will looks likes more COD2 or something like CS.... they have to stop change it
REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6746|Pleasanton,CA
What a joke
jax
+12|6791
finally they are going to improve the AA guns, not to metion bunny hoping nube tubers. sounds good about weeken planes as they are hard to shoot doown unless ur in a plane urself
RKF77
+1|6775

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

Since when do you expect adult conversations from every person you talk to on an internet forum?
Actually...I don't.  When I start a conversation with you, I understand I'll be carrying on a conversation with an immature, smacktarded child who just doesn't like it when someone takes away his lollipop.

Now run along, we've derailed this thread enough.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6833|Marathon, Florida Keys

slidero wrote:

Edit: Well bf2s says you regged September 26, so I guess not!
lmfao pwnt
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6871|-
Enough flaming. Back on topic.
AirForce2076
+1|6765|MN
cool i can just try harder
RKF77
+1|6775
Apparently you don't know how to follow directions.

Post edited.

Back on topic or your next post will be deleted.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6871|North Texas
Take this shit to PM's please... no one here gives a damn, what you two think of each other. You two have wasted almost a whole page on this nonsense.
Far
+22|6754|USA
so... umm... yea.
patch looks good
RatedM.Muffy
+0|6734
Oh dear.  It would appear that Dice and EA have officially decided to kill their game.
Now, before you decide to call me a noob and tell me how bad I am, hear me out.
It is true, yes, that some of these 'improvements' are both necessary and beneficial.  However, for the most part, they are merely catering to the complaints of the few, rather than the gratification of the many.
First of all, about the 14 missles turning into 8, did you know that a real AH-1Z has a payload of 72 missles?  Now, let's see. Turning 14 into 8.  I personally think 14 needs to be turned into 72.  "OMG BUT CHOPPERS ARE ALREADY TOO GOOD"  Have you ever faced a battle chopper 1 v 1?  I'm sorry, but if a battle chopper (IRL) would even APPROACH you, you would be dead before you had time to scratch your ass.
As for dolphin diving, this is a good fix, on one condition: You can go prone once while jumping.  Contrary to popular belief, it IS possible for someone to dive while jumping.  What is impossible is jumping and diving in mid air and then standing up straight again.  hopefully that is all they have done.
Have you ever held a gun?  believe it or not, once again, contrary to popular belief, you can shoot a gun while you are jumping.  Are you going to be accurate? of course not.  But the fact is, it is still possible.  Perhaps they need to review this change and just make it so you can shoot, but not to much effect.  The only reason I decided to pick on this is because I am a C4 whore.  I am the type of C4 whore who knows the sacred tactic of detonating a c4 before it hits the ground.  If i can't throw a c4 while jumping, I'll just have to complain, and for the most part, I dislike complaining (even though that's kind of what I am doing now).
Have you ever seen a real m134? (that is the gun on the black hawk)  The gun is about twice the size of a child.  The damage should not, in anyway, be decreased.
I'm sorry, I just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.
Please feel free to heckle and harass me over the internet, I say this because I know it does many of you great pleasure to insult one another.  Have a wonderful day.

Your Coherent Friend,
Muffy

[url=http://bf2s.com/player/47326331/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/47326331/sig.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://bf2s.com/player/47326331/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/47326331/sig5.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://bf2s.com/player/47326331/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/47326331/sig3.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://bf2s.com/player/47326331/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/47326331/awards.jpg[/img][/url]
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6769|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol
If they mean what I think they mean by sprint exploiting, I will be sad, because I came up with it myself when I was pissed at the guy who took a humvee off by himself. It will mean no more virtual infinite sprint for me when no humvees are around. I'm not tellign you people what it is till the patch comes out and I can see if it is gone . And no its not L337 }{@><><0Ring, for whoever would probably start accusing me.

And the whole M134 thing, I hope they just make it shoot really fast instead of being a f*cking infinite auto shotgun. You know how if you even get in the vicinity of somone it kills them, while the other choppers are just standard MG's. I'm OK with the whole "HEY ITS A MINIGUN A 1 SECOND BURST WOULD BE LIKE STICKING YOUR BODY IN A BLENDER" thing but I'm sick of the BH flying by mowing EVERYONE down just with one sweep of its godly-boomstick.

Last edited by n1nj41c l337ne55 (2005-12-13 19:32:22)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6776|Toronto, ON
Shit, that dolphin diving nerf will definitely nerf my knife kills.

Sigh.
Alpha as fuck.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6861
I still want to know what "prone spamming" and "sprint exploit" is.  Every thing else sounds fine to me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard