sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6591
tking for planes/helicopters.

recently been spending quite a bit of time trying to fly. however, i've also spent a lot of time swearing at people when i get into the plane/chopper first and they shoot me with a sniper rifle.

surely it would be possible to stop this by reducing the power of the rifles so they can't penetrate the glass?

what do you think?
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6453|Ontario, Canada
probably not, even so, they wouldnt do it
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6748|Mark it zero.
then there would be no point in using the m95...

although i know it would be possible to make it not shoot through teammates vehicles, but of course they would have trouble coding it.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653
why would you want to stop it? there is no queue system, there is no logic, or fairness.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
LG-MindBullets
+10|6720|Kirkland, WA
Even if they fixed it so that you couldn't snipe through friendly cockpit glass, Tk'ing would still be a problem because people would just switch to the AT kit instead.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6349|Iowa...
actually about half the time the M95 won't kill teammates in helis/planes,just damage them a lot.however,with enemies it will always kill them in one shot(to the head of course).
sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6591

aj0404 wrote:

actually about half the time the M95 won't kill teammates in helis/planes,just damage them a lot.however,with enemies it will always kill them in one shot(to the head of course).
i dunno man. got int he J10 on dalian so many times this week only to be snipered out.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6748|Mark it zero.

sidneysmut wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

i dunno man. got int he J10 on dalian so many times this week only to be snipered out.
The reason for that is because there is a server side setting that can reduce the amount of damage taken with friendly fire. That way you can still hurt teammates but not kill them as easily.
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6310
join IO

or

TK for the plane
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT
Play Dragon Valley on the U.S., where I never seem to have a problem getting a jet, or play Daqing or Kubra. Both of these maps have bombers, which means that getting in a fighter is less important for most people, and thus you won't have to endure TK'ing. Also be informed that Dalian is infamous for jet whores, especially J-10 whores who only rape the carrier. They won't stop at anything to get a jet, and as you can tell, will consistently tk for them. You will be able to get a jet easier by just avoiding that map, and Wake Island (same problem).
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6638|Montreal, Qc, Canada
this is why playing IO is so great
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Just find smaller servers. I've been trying to fly a lot too, recently, but I only get a chance on smaller servers. It sucks that you can't get as many kills in much time, but at least you get a chance to fly and practice.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6221|Finland

Kamikaze17 wrote:

then there would be no point in using the m95...

although i know it would be possible to make it not shoot through teammates vehicles, but of course they would have trouble coding it.
that is so true, what about just banning those teamkillers?
Drexel
+43|6476|Philadelphia
Typical IO players. 

"Oh, I can't cut it in a vehicle map, I'm sick of people TK me for a plane. I'm sick of a Tank camping me because I only play sniper/medic."

Play the game the way it was intended.  Vehicles are fun, but well, if there's more people waiting than seats, well then go find some other way to reck havoc.  Don't complain when stupid people do stupid things to you, just go do something else.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6662|Groningen, The Netherlands

sidneysmut wrote:

recently been spending quite a bit of time trying to fly. however, i've also spent a lot of time swearing at people when i get into the plane/chopper first and they shoot me with a sniper rifle.

surely it would be possible to stop this by reducing the power of the rifles so they can't penetrate the glass?

what do you think?
they wont change anything there

and even if they would, people would just use eryx and c4 on you xD
wachtler83
+22|6586|Columbus,Ohio
instant ban or instead of -4 points make it -200 then maybe just maybe they will think twice

oh fuck who am i kidding they will do it anyway
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6474|Belgium

mtb0minime wrote:

Just find smaller servers. I've been trying to fly a lot too, recently, but I only get a chance on smaller servers. It sucks that you can't get as many kills in much time, but at least you get a chance to fly and practice.
Hint :try tv2 clean sweep server has a bomber and fighter and its never over populated ....
just my 2 cents
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51

sidneysmut wrote:

what do you think?
Or stop playing Wake Island, as it usually only happens there. And else try playing server with FF off or with one that is adminned good.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6618|InGerLand
make team mates bounce of the planes and helis, not realistic but then in plane you could just hit the afterburners and make a quick get away or just spin round in the heli and not worry about TK's from running over or spinning round, weapons would still TK though so those who get the vehicles would still have to be careful (as they are already ) where they aim
GameOver
+14|6262|Hungary

sidneysmut wrote:

what do you think?
My idea is: If somebody kills a teammate while there is no enemy in the 5 metres area of the teammate(which means that it was probably not an accident, ie. it was intentional), the teamkiller should be kicked automatically by a script. Problem solved.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6829|Denver colorado
Its good to have an admin that can ban those asshats.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653

lavadisk wrote:

Its good to have an admin that can ban those asshats.
because just standing there having an E fest is so much better.

My .50 bullet - soon in your head
My jet - stays in the sky all round
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Who says everyone wants to stop it?

I'd rather everyone leave the game alone, there are no more patches, no more additions, no more changes.

Live with it.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
i tk. it's your fault, you got in my jet. there is no line!
lWar Pigl
+4|6624|South Coast, Massachusetts
The game was never intended to be played in a way that most asshats play it.  This game is based on team play, why else would there be squads.  Asshats who Tk for aircraft or vehicles are not team players and should be banned from any server in which they exhibit their noobish behavior!

All of you vehicle/aircraft Tker's blow monkeys, in my opinion!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard