[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6214|Finland
Which one do you prefer most, to play Speacial Forces Inf only or with vehicles?
I love inf becouse then it's real commando stuff, you can go to sneak and go to stab people

Night maps and infantry = Rambo stuff, just perfect for me xD
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6558|Area 51
Have to disagree on you with the commando stuff, its more commando when you have to sneak around vehicles and such. Anyway I like vehicles more, also in vBF2.

I just have much more fun whoring the helo then spamming nades everywhere.

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2007-05-27 07:14:03)

CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6649|The View From The Afternoon
Infantry for sure. Veichles are also sometimes good, cause it's always fun to headshot people out of cars and helis and of course gunners on tanks.

Infantry > veichles
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461
With vehicles!

They just make it more interesting, and it is fun to spawn rape the Spetsnaz with the T90 on MassD.
Ryan
+1,230|6836|Alberta, Canada

Vehicles.

1. It's more of a challenge to run and hide from the helos/tanks.
2. You can totally own in them.

Infantry sucks because:

1. Welcome to Nadefest 2007.
2. Same old shit over and over. Get's boring.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

For some maps, infantry, but for a map like Ghost Town, well vehicles are a plus, especially when you sneak up behind them with C4, always makes me chuckle.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-05-27 08:30:01)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6512|Adelaide, South Australia

With vehicles. Who ever expects to hit an AT mine any more?
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6681|"The Empire"
GT infantry is ok for a couple of rounds, but when you play it as much as i do its just got to be with vehicles, Warlord is however very good with both, but Mass, that's the best infantry only map for me!!!

Overall i say with vehicles makes SF better!!
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6674|Disaster Free Zone
Need vehicles, and its not like SF is heavy on vehicles in the first place, so IO just seems pointless and boring. I can't stand running places. They are called transports for a reason
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6620|UK
Simple answer for me: I hate tanks.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6732|Omaha, Nebraska
I like both, just depends which my friends or dad would be playing at that time.

The nade spamming usually is on FF OFF servers I stay far away from those. I really do not see much skill on those servers unless of course you need to practice jumping and throwing nades for an entire game. I have done it myself just seems mindless after a game.

Last edited by splixx (2007-05-27 09:29:43)

[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6214|Finland
Well yeah with vehicles you can rape em with c4 but you can also get raped by heli or tanks so that's not fun...
Well i guess both are just ok, depend which angle are you looking from...
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
Vehicles please. More interesting and varied gameplay. But of course it also leads to extreme baserape if it gets to that stange. But when it does i just find a different server.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

Vehicles. The SF maps just work brilliantly combining vehicles and infantry on a more level playing field.
But SF does provide the best maps for Infy whoring too.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
Io
Mordoc_the_Gorilla
Banned
GT is best for sneaky ninja C-4. but large infantry maps like i dunno....64 are just insane. i love IO maps every once in awhile but then again...i miss those cozy confines of the apache.
its also nice for variety bc if they didnt have IO, people would be complaining!!
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6214|Finland
Well both are just fine, but i guess i prefer to play some maps only inf than other ones...
LazyRobin
+2|6479
IO too bad most server are warlord/ghost town, i miss the night maps and the 16player Iron Gator
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.
On normal mode you can play both infantry and Vehicles.

On io you can only play infantry.

Vehicles, because it's variety.
RDMC
+736|6558|Area 51

liquidat0r wrote:

They made 4 things to counter those bitches:

AT Mines AT Rockets Planes ChoppersTry one of those, might be suprised how well they work on tanks
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.

RDMC(2) wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

AT Mines AT Rockets Planes ChoppersTry one of those, might be suprised how well they work on tanks
Not forgetting. Tow, C4, Jihad jeep, other Tanks, Apc.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6518|dunno
Special forces I would have to say vehicles. It is so fun to rape with the hind and apache whore.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6529|Las Vegas
Mass D, Ghost T, Devils P are best IO, rest are good with Vehicles
cyclonite
+1|6775
One of the funniest things is in Ghost Town, Spetz, grabbing the transport chopper and having 3 Engineers in the back tossing AT Mines out. Have done this on so many occasions and it stops the SAS Armor advance in its tracks.

OH yeah topic.....Only play infantry only when I am dragged kicking an screaming.

Bought the game because you can use all of the vehicles....well except the Essex, if I wanted an IO game I would have bought MOH

Last edited by cyclonite (2007-05-29 14:08:26)

RDMC
+736|6558|Area 51

jord wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Not forgetting. Tow, C4, Jihad jeep, other Tanks, Apc.
Ok, so there are 6 things.

TOW = AT missle
C4 = number 5
Jihad = C4
Armour = number 6.

My bad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard