iamangry
+59|6680|The United States of America

m3thod wrote:

iamangry wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Deluded quote of the century:  We are exporting a conflict to save civilians lives. OUR civilians lives.
First, off topic... I'd prefer to have their people dying with them when they blow themselves up then have MY people dying when they blow themselves up.  I have no problem with making it so that Arab children are dying instead of my children when its a bunch of Arabs who are doing the exploding.
First and foremost THESE people were on no threat to you.  The freedom fighters are doing the exploding because your own inept leaders provided the necessary environment for the many freedom fighters the ability to carry out their many successful and unrestricted attacks. 

Secondly you just confirmed that your belief anyone that isn't American is Untermensch.  GG.
No, no they weren't, not by a long shot.  Those Sunnis and Shia killing each other all over the place were of no threat to us.  But Al Qaeda was and unfortunately is.  They're Arabs too.  I'd rather distract Al Qaeda by having other Arabs to kill than let them kill us here.  I'd rather have their schools blowing up than our schools blowing up.  Its a very simple concept.  If I have to choose between my guts all over a side walk and their guts all over a sidewalk, I'm gonna choose their guts without a second thought.  If you would choose your own guts, then by all means feel free to walk down a Baghdad street with a big Israeli flag taped to your chest. 

Secondly, is it really Bush's fault that Mohammed straps a bomb to his chest and blows his neighbors house up because he doesn't believe in Islam the way Mohammed does?  It would seem to me that that would be a much larger problem with their culture that would have surfaced at some point.  If there exists an environment when a people would turn on itself, that's not the environment's fault, but the people's fault.  You're one of those people that gets mad when scissors don't come with warnings saying "Not for use on penis" aren't you?

Thirdly, I don't believe non-Americans are Untermensch.  To be honest, Americans can be REALLY STUPID.  In fact, I'd say most people in general are straight up mentally retarded.  What I did just do is confirm my selfishness... for my life and the lives of those that matter to me.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6705|UK

iamangry wrote:

m3thod wrote:

iamangry wrote:

First, off topic... I'd prefer to have their people dying with them when they blow themselves up then have MY people dying when they blow themselves up.  I have no problem with making it so that Arab children are dying instead of my children when its a bunch of Arabs who are doing the exploding.
First and foremost THESE people were on no threat to you.  The freedom fighters are doing the exploding because your own inept leaders provided the necessary environment for the many freedom fighters the ability to carry out their many successful and unrestricted attacks. 

Secondly you just confirmed that your belief anyone that isn't American is Untermensch.  GG.
No, no they weren't, not by a long shot.  Those Sunnis and Shia killing each other all over the place were of no threat to us.  But Al Qaeda was and unfortunately is.  They're Arabs too.  I'd rather distract Al Qaeda by having other Arabs to kill than let them kill us here.  I'd rather have their schools blowing up than our schools blowing up.  Its a very simple concept.  If I have to choose between my guts all over a side walk and their guts all over a sidewalk, I'm gonna choose their guts without a second thought.  If you would choose your own guts, then by all means feel free to walk down a Baghdad street with a big Israeli flag taped to your chest. 

Secondly, is it really Bush's fault that Mohammed straps a bomb to his chest and blows his neighbors house up because he doesn't believe in Islam the way Mohammed does?  It would seem to me that that would be a much larger problem with their culture that would have surfaced at some point.  If there exists an environment when a people would turn on itself, that's not the environment's fault, but the people's fault.  You're one of those people that gets mad when scissors don't come with warnings saying "Not for use on penis" aren't you?

Thirdly, I don't believe non-Americans are Untermensch.  To be honest, Americans can be REALLY STUPID.  In fact, I'd say most people in general are straight up mentally retarded.  What I did just do is confirm my selfishness... for my life and the lives of those that matter to me.
Sunnis and Shia were not killing each other.  They were brutually opressed by the Saddam who did all the killing neverthless its certainly not to any present scale thanks to the yanks.  The rest of your rant is total bollocks, rewind your ass to grassroots and you'll discover that you there would be no guts on payments or obliterated schools if your cocksucking leaders didn't invade iraq.  Understand?

Mo straps a bomb to his ass because of many reasons of which i dont have time nor patience to delve deeper.  Restricting your answer to cultural indifferences is just plain foolish.  I'm one of those people that is really annoyed by people with such insular thinking....
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6439|North Carolina

Bubbalo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

The U.S. fights dirty because our enemies do.
Oh, right, so you're going to use the he started it argument?
Well, it does apply....

Bubbalo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Our forces would not be killing people if our enemies were peaceful.
Oh, right.  By that logic I could say that the political enemies who the Soviets killed had only themselves to blame: if they'd just shut up about freedom, Stalin wouldn't have had to kill them.
If you really think we operate in the same manner as the Soviets did, you're quite mistaken.

Bubbalo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

If they were using methods of civil disobedience, we'd eventually leave due to social pressures,
After you were done stealing their mineral wealth, I'm sure.
I'm guessing that was a parallel to the British occupation of India.  Anyway, the "mineral wealth" we aim to "steal" will be stolen regardless of whether or not they continue killing us.  So, this is really a moot point on your part.

Bubbalo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

so there is absolutlely no requirement for them to act so recklessly.
And there was no requirement for the US to be there in the first place, yet you are.
Hey, we agree on that one.
iamangry
+59|6680|The United States of America

m3thod wrote:

iamangry wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Sunnis and Shia were not killing each other.  They were brutually opressed by the Saddam who did all the killing neverthless its certainly not to any present scale thanks to the yanks.  The rest of your rant is total bollocks, rewind your ass to grassroots and you'll discover that you there would be no guts on payments or obliterated schools if your cocksucking leaders didn't invade iraq.  Understand?

Mo straps a bomb to his ass because of many reasons of which i dont have time nor patience to delve deeper.  Restricting your answer to cultural indifferences is just plain foolish.  I'm one of those people that is really annoyed by people with such insular thinking....
No, sunnis and shia are killing eachother now.  And there would be guts on the pavement at my home if we didn't take the fight over there, just like there was on 9-11 here and when they hit your Subway over there in London, or when they hit the Spanish subways in Madrid.  And if we didn't go over there and plunk Saddam out of power, instead of having people blowing themselves up we'd have more mass burial sites, more gassing of civilians (much more deadly than blowing ppl up... 460k in 4 years eh?  Hows that compare to 5k in an hour and thousands more permanently damaged?) and just as much suffering for those people as there is now.  That doesn't mean I agree with how we've conducted ourselves, or that my leaders aren't a bunch of cocksuckers.  I just believe that keeping them occupied defending their homeland is a good way to keep them from attacking my homeland.
I'm pretty sure Mo is killing Ahmed down the street because of cultural differences... thats about the only reason a country has to erupt into civil war.  And I frankly find it offensive that you turned around and twisted what I had said outright to make me out to be a nazi by using that term.  Then again, you have a pretty good knowledge of those terms (I had to look it up).  Do i sense a little unhealthy fascination with a certain political party?  And please don't call me insular... if anything call me paranoid.
m3thod
+2,197|6705|UK

iamangry wrote:

m3thod wrote:

iamangry wrote:

No, sunnis and shia are killing eachother now.  And there would be guts on the pavement at my home if we didn't take the fight over there, just like there was on 9-11 here and when they hit your Subway over there in London, or when they hit the Spanish subways in Madrid.  And if we didn't go over there and plunk Saddam out of power, instead of having people blowing themselves up we'd have more mass burial sites, more gassing of civilians (much more deadly than blowing ppl up... 460k in 4 years eh?  Hows that compare to 5k in an hour and thousands more permanently damaged?) and just as much suffering for those people as there is now.  That doesn't mean I agree with how we've conducted ourselves, or that my leaders aren't a bunch of cocksuckers.  I just believe that keeping them occupied defending their homeland is a good way to keep them from attacking my homeland.
I'm pretty sure Mo is killing Ahmed down the street because of cultural differences... thats about the only reason a country has to erupt into civil war.  And I frankly find it offensive that you turned around and twisted what I had said outright to make me out to be a nazi by using that term.  Then again, you have a pretty good knowledge of those terms (I had to look it up).  Do i sense a little unhealthy fascination with a certain political party?  And please don't call me insular... if anything call me paranoid.
Dude 9/11 was allowed to happen to due to multiple failures by the authorities.

London and Madrid was reprisals for Iraq.

The Nazis racial philosophy Untermensch was something i leaned back in school and I'm genuinely surprised you had too look it up.  This should be rudimentary ww2 knowledge.  Anyway you've made quite the conclusion to a piece of knowledge i am in possession of....Oh! I'm ethnic for god sake if it wasn't for the Allied forces i wouldn't even be sat here....
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6796

m3thod wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/03/ … 2308.shtml

Seems this guy has a different reason for the London bombings.  But, please use Iraq as your only excuse, not what this guys says.
m3thod
+2,197|6705|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/03/ … 2308.shtml

Seems this guy has a different reason for the London bombings.  But, please use Iraq as your only excuse, not what this guys says.
Check out this guys reason.  Who better to find the information from eh?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4206708.stm
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6796

They could preach hatred, they could recruit followers, they could raise funds, and they could even call for Jihad – Holy war – as long as they didn’t call for attacks on British soil. London became such a safe haven for Muslim militants that it came to be known as "Londonistan."

"Do you think this was an unspoken deal with the establishment? That, do whatever you want here as long as you don't blow us up?" Simon asks Butt.

"Absolutely. I believe that sincerely," Butt tells Simon. "That was an unspoken deal. And as a result of that, what tended to happen is the British government lost count of how many people were going abroad getting trained and coming back and going into operational mode as sleeper cells."

They used Iraq as an excuse, but UK gave them every opportunity to do what they did.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6590

usmarine2005 wrote:

They could preach hatred, they could recruit followers, they could raise funds, and they could even call for Jihad – Holy war – as long as they didn’t call for attacks on British soil. London became such a safe haven for Muslim militants that it came to be known as "Londonistan."

"Do you think this was an unspoken deal with the establishment? That, do whatever you want here as long as you don't blow us up?" Simon asks Butt.

"Absolutely. I believe that sincerely," Butt tells Simon. "That was an unspoken deal. And as a result of that, what tended to happen is the British government lost count of how many people were going abroad getting trained and coming back and going into operational mode as sleeper cells."

They used Iraq as an excuse, but UK gave them every opportunity to do what they did.
Did they give John Charles De Menezes every opportunity?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6796

CameronPoe wrote:

Is that the guy that was shot in the subway?
m3thod
+2,197|6705|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

I'm not denying an attack would have happened Iraq or no Iraq.  But the Iraq war was the catalyst and ultimately their justification for the London attacks no question.

Last edited by m3thod (2007-05-28 15:35:55)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6590

usmarine2005 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Is that the guy that was shot in the subway?
Yep. Several bullets in the head while being held down.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard