BudRell
+2|6838|Home
Now you can spoil the expansion too. Are you proud ?

How does it feel to shoot someone from behind a building, from half map, with MG, on a foggy map, thru a wall and when the target is lying down ? Must be very "professional" feeling, eh ? Does it feel nice to be an ass ?

I understand that you get angry when someone (well, everyone..) shoots you because you're  pure crap in normal "combat situation" but I give you a hint. Don't use that multihack from distances. It will only proof that you cheat.

I'm sure those few, which I mean, will recognize themselves.
JonnyNuemonic
+22|6713|Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Well said...
mpec82
+-1|6722
Fucking cheaters, they ruin the game, and damn punkbuster that does nothing
nitroglycerin [SWE]
+0|6728|Falsterbo Sweden
While there are those who fight for getting points, there are those who use the system and cheat their ass off.
thinner44
+1|6810
When it becomes all too obvious that someone's using a cheat.... and I don't count the times I die (ususally that's because I'm having a crappy day), I mean the obvious ones like BudRell says.... I just change servers, I can't be bothered to go through the hassle of an argument becuase for every one you discover, there's another two or three waiting in line.
Yep cheaters are spoiling this game, as cheaters spoil every game (eventually), but it's up to us as the 'good side' to play fair and show them how it's done.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6845|Germany / Saxony
But there are many crap noobs, that accuse everyone who´s better than themselves as a bad hacker.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6722|Sydney, Australia
Do you have this on Battlecorder? (whatever its called)
BudRell
+2|6838|Home

thinner44 wrote:

When it becomes all too obvious that someone's using a cheat.... and I don't count the times I die (ususally that's because I'm having a crappy day), I mean the obvious ones like BudRell says.... I just change servers, I can't be bothered to go through the hassle of an argument becuase for every one you discover, there's another two or three waiting in line.
Yep cheaters are spoiling this game, as cheaters spoil every game (eventually), but it's up to us as the 'good side' to play fair and show them how it's done.
I agree that the best way to avoid a) getting angry b) getting very angry on these random hack-cases is to change server.
And usually I manage to do it too...before getting angry. Usually they are, as I wrote, random cases. One pattern is that there are two guys. The other one is a "backup" and observer and the other is the "tester". This was the case that happened now.

Sometimes it helps when you just ask the guy to disable those "extensions". In this case you should really be 110% sure what he/she is using.

P.S. one way to get pretty good picture when to expect "the next" hack to pop up is to watch PB:s (or others..) update history...how often has it been updated in a halfyear period etc...
New releases are rare today (only few..) but "updates" for older hacks are not so rare. From 2 weeks to 1 month has been their frequency on busy period and surprise surprise...postings are timed like that too...
BudRell
+2|6838|Home

mcminty wrote:

This must be the most usual question...and the most usual answer is no. Why ?
Because when something happens , it happens during game play.
You are usually concentrated on something else than taking a demo. At least I have a bad habit of not demoing all games I play.
If I would have been steady calm when that happened, I would probably have taken the demo...but I was not (I disconnected rather fast...too fast..).
shingara
+0|6774|the motherland uk

mcminty wrote:

can anyone actually get battle recoredr to work, but on anoter note i was arguing with a guy that wanted to join our clan, and i accussed him of cheating his fav victim was insane, like 60 kills to this 1 guy, but i gotta say it was innocent. tiny ranked server purley his old clan. all very innocent and now hes is a part fo our clan, but some of these so called cheaters who we go by stats with to see whos a cheat isnt always a cheat.

but i have had the 1 hit kill from god knows where while onto of a building u cant see onto by a wepon i never even heard of. but this will puzzle u alot lol, this morning i was run over by a jeep, I WAS ON THE CRANE. lol a glitch i know it but it got me.
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6744|Vienna- Austria
well said.. and i agree punkbuster does nothin..

after installing SF i got kicked via PB from a vanilla BF 2 server.. O.o because of modified game... what is SF suposed to do.. leave the game as it is?.. and 30 bucks for nothing. O.o

well strangest thing is... these one shot tank killers or the PKM users which can kill on any distance..

also we tested it.. black hawk an mashtuur.. jumped on driver, and was waiting m8 of me shot with m95 on 2 metres on my hed whilst in cockpit.. its pure luck.. one time i got kiled after 5 shots one time the chopper was exploded before he hit me anyhow...

and then i see guys taking out an full healthed chopper with one shot.. O.o
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6744|Malaga, España
i never have cheated online (single player games i did it sometimes just to get all weapons like doom 3 i got scared of those monster and then u have to beat them with a silly pistol HELL no! give me a bigger gun and some beer to get rid of the chickenbumps) what i discoverd on some sites they put down cheats and next to it shows them if they can be spotted by an Anti cheat program and so the cheaters keep up to date with their cheats. i think when a cheater get caught by cheating they must be banned by CD KEY, IP and even Computers registry code. so if they want to play again they have to buy a new copy of the game, a new PC and a new providor of the internet . and For EVER they have to be banned! Those damn bastards have to learn when to stop. and in the BF2 account position ....Delete the account! (so if they play on internet cafe,s they have to start all over !) Cheaters Getta Fuck outta my sight !
CrazyCobra
+0|6730
was playin last night as USMC commander on a 24/7 karkand server
   someone was hacking my arty... it would fire like 5 barrages at a time??? WTF
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6771|Canada, Ont
best Hack I've seen...was The Arty Shot Supply Crates instead...It Rained 15 Supply Crates at its Target.

Anyway...Punk Buster Works For the ones they know about, Punkbuster has to update every time New Hacks are Created. But as you know People are Lazy and this will take a while. only way to be Truely Hack Safe is to Be in the Sky.

Someone had a Hack where...whenever you Enter a Vehicle (APC - Tank) it Automaticaly Destroys and Gives a [DPV] Kill to the Hacker.
Gotham
+3|6733

BudRell wrote:

mcminty wrote:

You are usually concentrated on something else than taking a demo. At least I have a bad habit of not demoing all games I play.
If I would have been steady calm when that happened, I would probably have taken the demo...but I was not (I disconnected rather fast...too fast..).
If the server you are on has the battlerecorder enabled you dont have to do squat except go to your community tab and download YOUR demo.
BudRell
+2|6838|Home

Gotham wrote:

BudRell wrote:

mcminty wrote:

If the server you are on has the battlerecorder enabled you dont have to do squat except go to your community tab and download YOUR demo.
Yes, but guess 2 times if it was enabled on that server...
I have downloaded some demos using that community tab but very often those links are dead. Mostly so.

That's why I wrote about taking demo. It is always possible to take the demo.

Last edited by BudRell (2005-12-13 12:46:59)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

i got sniped with a PKM yesturday, i told  the admin and i got him banned, good times

(Enemy commander, behind a wall, farthest base)
Gilgalad
Renaissance Soldier
+2|6779|Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

stryyker wrote:

i got sniped with a PKM yesturday, i told  the admin and i got him banned, good times

(Enemy commander, behind a wall, farthest base)
PKM is insanely accurate if only fired in 3 round bursts, even at medium to long range distances. A kill with the PKM from 200-250 meters is quite possible. If he was truly behind a wall then you have a problem, but I haven't heard about hacks that shoot through walls, just ones that allow you to see through them.

And yes, the arty/supply crate hack sucks, though I have never encountered it personally.

Now if only that stupid fog could be turned down so that snipers and pilots could get better views. I think they went overboard on the fog issue (mostly used to help computers with low graphics power be able to render enough of the environment with good fps).
BudRell
+2|6838|Home
I haven't heard about hacks that shoot through walls
Many names for that one...one is "holy bullet" (not sure if anyone uses that anymore..)

Now if only that stupid fog could be turned down so that snipers and pilots could get better views. I think they went overboard on the fog issue (mostly used to help computers with low graphics power be able to render enough of the environment with good fps).
Unfortunately one of popular hacks does exactly that...removes fog. It does much more too...

Last edited by BudRell (2005-12-14 15:25:36)

=SoG=PredatoR
+3|6758|Austin, Texas
I don't have SF yet. What does this hack do? Let you shoot through things from far away very accurately?
dalfiuss
+1|6832
I have sniped plenty with the MG36.  In fact, I often manage to drop snipers before they are able to two shot me if we see each other at the same time.

There are also many geometry and clipping bugs within the game that do allow people to shoot through some walls, and be shot through some walls.

I really dont mind or notice much of the cheating that goes on in BF2, since from what I've heard it only enhances a player instead of automating things like the cheats available for games like Counter Strike.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6735|In a van down by the river
Punkbuster picks up non hacks better than hacks.  My buddy SaladFork got busted with a multihack.  Only problem was he wasn't using one.  He was using something that shows you how far you have until you get a certain badge. PB hardware bans him so he has to buy a new PC.  No, lets not catch the actual cheaters though.
KrazyKilla
+0|6726

=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

Punkbuster picks up non hacks better than hacks.  My buddy SaladFork got busted with a multihack.  Only problem was he wasn't using one.  He was using something that shows you how far you have until you get a certain badge. PB hardware bans him so he has to buy a new PC.  No, lets not catch the actual cheaters though.
dude that sux ass...u should contact punk buster or something
CackNBallz
+45|6744|Toronto, Canada
When I am a sniper, I frequently see legs poking out of walls.  Notables would be the Construction Site in Sharqi Peninsula, the little shack on the western shore of Gulf of Oman. The one where there is a boat.  From the warehouse there is a perfect view of the flag.

So, knowing this I try to minimize being in a prone position with my feet towards the wall.  Instead, I crouch.
Stunty13
+0|6735
Here. Here.
Cheaters suck. I may not be good at the game. But i still enjoy playing it. WITHOUT using hacks, cheats, and whatever other names you guys have for it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard