NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6332|Atlanta, Georgia
I had 3rd degree burns on my foot up to my ankle. They had to put my foot in super chilled water and peel my skin off as i watched. It was cool as hell. BUT IT HURT LIKE FUCK!!!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6683

usmarine wrote:

good lord.  ya'll got pms or something?
Bad garlic knots.
Ioan92
+337|5713
sinusitis, now.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6623

Superior Mind wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Mitch wrote:

meh i just dont go to the bathroom enough so it builds up in my stomach without me noticing and then it wakes me up at night with horrible horrible pressure inside my stomach untill i finally go.
OK, that's disgusting.
Gas pain sucks. I have had a couple of nights where it was so bad I was writhing on the floor for hours. The first time it happened to me I went the ER 5:00 in the morning. While I waited in the ER I farted a bunch and the pain went away. lol.

Speaking of pain. Yesterday I was trying to take the pit out of an avocado half. I tried stabbing the pit with a fork. The fork slipped off the pit and it went through the avocado and in to the palm of my hand. I now have four punctures in my hand.
Yeah i was in the same predicament, but instead of ER i was writhing on the floor of my room, trying to make the least noise possible.
ParadoXic
+11|5726|Vancouver, Canada
When I found out I was adopted.

Nah psyche. I dunno I've never really been in thaaat much pain. I've knocked my self out but obviously I can't remember that so yeah.
MysteryJake
+12|6198|California
When I was about 6 I was at my aunts house, I woke up some time during the night and had to take a piss so I headed for the bathroom. The bathroom had a shower/tub combo with sliding glass doors. Around the edge of the bath where the door slides were these skinny metal bar type things that were probably 1-2 mm thick. Well apparently someone must have just gotten out of the shower because a slipped on a wet spot and smacked my forehead on one of the metal bars splitting my forehead wide open. I was so hysterical from the pain and all the blood that I couldn't even move, just scream. My sisters heard me crying in the bathroom but the door was locked so they couldn't get in. So they went and got my dad who proceeded to kick the door down like a cop at a drug house. The last thing I remember was being at the hospital with a nice warm blanket  wrapped around me with a doctor putting something that felt fuzzy into my forehead, after that I knocked out.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6730|Comber, Northern Ireland

Gooners wrote:

david363 wrote:

getting stabbed in the side 2 years ago
ouch. story?
Walking home from a mates house at about 2am had to walk over a bridge that was the usually hang out of local hoods, but there was only one of them, he asked me for a cigarette (i didn't smoke at this time) said sorry don't have any, he kept asking, again sorry i don't have any went to walk away and he pulled a pocket knife on me and asked for my money so he cud buy some but i didn't have any money either, tried to walk past and got into a struggle, i don't remember the knife going in but next thing i remember slumped down against a wall with blood pissing out of my side, it went in between two ribs and missed the important shit, about 5 Min's after that the ambulance and police arrived and next thing woke up in hospital pretty doped up.

It was the pain after i got out of hospital that was the wrost, everytime i would move or bend it would strech
CameronPoe
+2,925|6546
Broken arm after flying over the handlebars of my bike coming downhill at speed.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6516|South Florida

MysteryJake wrote:

When I was about 6 I was at my aunts house, I woke up some time during the night and had to take a piss so I headed for the bathroom. The bathroom had a shower/tub combo with sliding glass doors. Around the edge of the bath where the door slides were these skinny metal bar type things that were probably 1-2 mm thick. Well apparently someone must have just gotten out of the shower because a slipped on a wet spot and smacked my forehead on one of the metal bars splitting my forehead wide open. I was so hysterical from the pain and all the blood that I couldn't even move, just scream. My sisters heard me crying in the bathroom but the door was locked so they couldn't get in. So they went and got my dad who proceeded to kick the door down like a cop at a drug house. The last thing I remember was being at the hospital with a nice warm blanket  wrapped around me with a doctor putting something that felt fuzzy into my forehead, after that I knocked out.
The scene that played in my head of a worried dad busting down a door felt cool
15 more years! 15 more years!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard