+231|6652|pimelteror.de
too little, too late..
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6313|Netherlands
Omg EA, think thats enuff
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6676|respawn screen
Zipline is a Weapon? I really want to kill with it!
Chorcai
+49|6647|Ireland
Quick get me a fucking medic my eyes are bleeding !!!!

WORST stat site ever !
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6189|Canada

Can't even search for my account because of the characters in it... and besides the site sucks. BF2S all the way
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6214
Bad stats site. I prefer BF2s and bf2stas.nl
The EA site didn`t have a medal page? When i saw the ad for EA stats in game i thought i finally would get the explanation about the middle east service ribbon, but no such luck.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6638|Montreal, Qc, Canada
They rly shoud work on a patch instead of that stupid poor stat page!
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6706
Was that a joke?
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6786|Bulgaria
Better late than never, I say.
Now, give us a new patch!
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6728|Honolulu, HI
Am I the only person who realizes this is just a ploy to get a few unsuspecting players who don't know about bf2s to visit EA's site and hopefully buy their software?  Typing the provided URL into IE (battlefield.ea.com) redirects me to page with a huge banner ad for 2142, along with several smaller ads sprinkled along the sides.  When I finally got to the actual place to type a player name, I tried my PID.  Didn't work, so you actually have to type your name (which is a problem if it's got any nonstandard characters in it).  The payoff, once you finally get there, is thoroughly mediocre at best.

I'll tell you why EA did this instead of giving us patch 1.5: Much less work and it makes it look like we haven't been abandoned.  Too bad I didn't fall for it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard