Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6664|United States of America
https://www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/052307_border_walk1.jpg
Mexican Migrants walk near sign reading in Spanish 'Danger, inhabited area', as they walk to the U.S.- Foxnews

And they are too lazy to jump the fence and instead are going under it.  We should look for better quality in our fence hoppers.
Ryan
+1,230|6852|Alberta, Canada

Concrete walls anyone?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6577|Mountains of NC

or just put couple rottweilers on the american side

mexican chew toys
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Ryan wrote:

Concrete walls anyone?
A few Jarheads or Army grunts would override the need for a wall.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6838|Denver colorado
In before. 'wahhhh, racism!'

Actually. illegals just make legit Mexican people look bad.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
I say a double layer fence with barbed wire in the middle. And if they are cunning/strong enough to get through then I'd say they do deserve to live here. Also I think we should allow the ones who are here now who speak English and weren't criminals make home to become citizens, that way we can tax them.
Ryan
+1,230|6852|Alberta, Canada

usmarine2005 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Concrete walls anyone?
A few Jarheads or Army grunts would override the need for a wall.
Concrete wall and 1,000 grounts anyone?
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6774|Cambridge (UK)

Major_Spittle wrote:

'Danger, inhabited area'
If ever there was a time when "Only in America" was the appropriate phrase, this is it.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

"Danger, inhabited area"? What, is is inhabited with headcrabs and striders?
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6483|Foothills of S. Carolina

How bout a lava filled moat say about 4 miles wide?..... if not lava, just a moat 4 miles wide, 500 feet deep, and filled with sharks and piranhas
NuShadow
Captain Fantastic
+24|6491|woodbridge, VA

Hurricane wrote:

I dont wanna see no ravenholm again!
Scorpion0x17
+691|6774|Cambridge (UK)

Hurricane wrote:

Or just Americans, with your oh so precious 'right' to be armed to the teeth.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6715
I have a joke(you've probably heard it b4):
Why doesn't Mexico have any triathalons?

Because anyone who can run and swim is in the US
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

Canin wrote:

How bout a lava filled moat say about 4 miles wide?..... if not lava, just a moat 4 miles wide, 500 feet deep, and filled with sharks and piranhas
Lava. I like lava.

OR! you could have an acid moat with acid resistant lazor-on-head sharks.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6546|Chicago

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

I say a double layer fence with barbed wire in the middle. And if they are cunning/strong enough to get through then I'd say they do deserve to live here. Also I think we should allow the ones who are here now who speak English and weren't criminals make home to become citizens, that way we can tax them.
Hahaha, I had that same idea a few years ago. On the Mexican side, they pick up some headgear and a spandex jumpsuit, then have them battle their way across an obstacle course, "American Gladiator" style.

Anyone who prevails gets instant citizenship.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
*tears* But what about how they Feel? We are just mean for not letting everyone into our own country!
Scorpion0x17
+691|6774|Cambridge (UK)

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Derailed
Your post, which I am quoting (and now this one that I am typing), is the only post that is off topic.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Anyone remember this?  I do....unfortunately.  This IS why there is hesitation of putting the military on the border.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor … Id=5427538

First story on the page...and yes, it is NPR.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-05-23 19:03:22)

Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6483|Foothills of S. Carolina

Who cares how they feel..... I doubt the sharks would... they might care how they taste, but they really dont feel anything with their teeth.....
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6354|Cali

Ryan wrote:

Concrete walls anyone?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6538|Global Command
groan...
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6715
"A group of U.S. Marines was surveying the border near an 18-year-old boy herding goats. It was nighttime and dark, and not knowing who they were or why they were, the young man shot at the four Marines. The Marines returned fire, killing him. The death of Ezekiel Hernandez, Jr. is still remembered near El Paso, and some residents are fearful of the consequences when the guard is deployed."

This sounds to me like the kid's fault.  What would the border patrol have done any differently than the military?  It's really dark, they can't see, and suddenly they are being shot at.  What else are they going to do but shoot back?  And furthermore, who was the idiot who reported this story, acting as though it proved a point?
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6664|United States of America

Canin wrote:

Who cares how they feel..... I doubt the sharks would... they might care how they taste, but they really dont feel anything with their teeth.....
You know they would just fish out the sharks and sell them back too us as sea food when they cross the border.

I am for a good old fashion mine field that is 500 yards wide, we could put water stations in the middle of it to keep the ACLU and Liberals off our backs for not looking out for their well being.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

"A group of U.S. Marines was surveying the border near an 18-year-old boy herding goats. It was nighttime and dark, and not knowing who they were or why they were, the young man shot at the four Marines. The Marines returned fire, killing him. The death of Ezekiel Hernandez, Jr. is still remembered near El Paso, and some residents are fearful of the consequences when the guard is deployed."

This sounds to me like the kid's fault.  What would the border patrol have done any differently than the military?  It's really dark, they can't see, and suddenly they are being shot at.  What else are they going to do but shoot back?  And furthermore, who was the idiot who reported this story, acting as though it proved a point?
But that is why there is hesitation about the military.

Marines receive fire = return fire.

Border Patrol receives fire = Hesitation.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6700|Calgary
ahhh fuck... Just put em to work, lot of crappy jobs reg. citizens don't want to do.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard