CowboySwim
+24|6207|BEHIND YOU!!!

heggs wrote:

I have one thing to say. You need a life and/or girlfriend bennet.

That is all.
Agreed.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6550|So Cal

CowboySwim wrote:

heggs wrote:

I have one thing to say. You need a life and/or girlfriend bennet.

That is all.
Agreed.
latin chicks r fucking sexy
CowboySwim
+24|6207|BEHIND YOU!!!

Tripp wrote:

latin chicks r fucking sexy
Agreed.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6559|Las Vegas

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

people that like IO are a bunch of mindless faggots that only care about points. Too afraid to play against vehicles?, well, is obvious a riffle will not do a damage to them, so START THINKING.
.. and I present the man who has no infantry stats, because he has over 450 hours in a tank.. work that out!
(edit: around 70% of his entire time in vehicles)
WELL, my infantry stats are better than yours, and considering your all around stats, you are a very shitty player, you have no right to even talk to me, now STFU noob...
Said the guy who is Vehicle dependant in an FPS game!  Get back in ur tank, why bother responding to an IO thread?
The#1Spot
+105|6562|byah

CruZ4dR wrote:

..And that reason is to blow other infantry up with the SRAW and C4
Seriously, the reason I play inf only is that I'm fed up with being raped by artillery and pussies camping in their armor.

This has been discussed 43711 times before.
Its called teamwork. With that you can overcome just about anything. But the problem its that the majority of the people that play are greedy or just no good to start with.
eagles1106
+269|6606|Marlton, New Jersey.
Because infantry skirmishes happen in real life too....
nexONE
+0|6224

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

I don`t get it. Why are there so manny infantry only servers?
It takes the fun out of the game. The antitank, spec-ops and engineer kits are there for a reason.
word

they are fun but there are too many tough...
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6613|Reisterstown, MD

this is the account i have used since the beginning, im not like most that when they got along into the game, created a new one.
Look for me in a server and you will see what i can do.
This acct. is my only acct and the one I started with last March.  Next excuse please.
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6666|England
I believe its called supply and demand

People want to be on the recieving ends of green pixels of exploding doom while holding a magic bag with mystical healing properties.

They also want to run halfway across a map to be shot in the face by someone whos so keen a camper hes tucked his trousers into his socks.

Ergo, there are a lot of IO servers
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6345|Orrstrayleea

CruZ4dR wrote:

..And that reason is to blow other infantry up with the SRAW and C4
Seriously, the reason I play inf only is that I'm fed up with being raped by artillery and pussies camping in their armor.

This has been discussed 43711 times before.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6769|Mexico City
IO lovers: "mommy, mommy, i hate that guy that rapes me with his tank, i hate him, he doesnt let me revive my team, he always kills me, i hate him !!!!!, also the planes, they bomb me !!!! i can do anything with all that noise in the air !!!, also the artillery, it always kill me, i can´t camp all round, im too lazy to move !!! ..."

mommy (EA): ".....ok son now STFU and get this gift, and IO mode, the big bad wolf is not gonna rape you anymore, and also, some FF=Off, so you can´t kill yourself, i know you are retarded..."

IO lovers: "thanks mommy, now i can play without dying, i love you...."

mommy (EA): "-----ok, ok, buy more products...."

IO lovers: "..mommy, can you kill the wookies too?, i hate them, they leave me almost dead and shot me in the head and i can´t deal with them...."

mommy(EA): "........................buy BF2142................"

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2007-05-24 20:26:51)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6769|Mexico City

killer21 wrote:

this is the account i have used since the beginning, im not like most that when they got along into the game, created a new one.
Look for me in a server and you will see what i can do.
This acct. is my only acct and the one I started with last March.  Next excuse please.
er, you sukk ?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6729|67.222.138.85
Ugh. So much complaining, so little substance.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6358|Oregon
I play a lot of Inf Only... just more my style of game.
I still play a lot of Spec-Ops... their guns are great, in my opinion.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard