Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6774|Dallas
In my other thread, someone made a big deal about mentioning that I have sex.  But it makes no sense to bash someone for that.  Everything you do, everything everyone does as a matter of fact is indeed for sex.  I can prove this.

Name something, anything, an object, possession, theory, idea, profession, goods, anything and I will prove that it's existence came about in order for someone to get laid.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command
Thermo dynamics.
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6780|Rotherham, England
Parking Tickets
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6404|Evilsville
OMG...you talkin bout sex.. OMG OMG OMG OMG

/sarcasm

What is so bad to talk about sex I wonder?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command

Gillenator wrote:

/sarcasm

It upsets those who have never had any.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6306|Bloomington Indiana
i already agree with cougar
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6300|Éire
I've read a lot of Freud's theories and it makes perfect sense that everything in this life should boil down to either sex or survival. They are the two primary primal drives that we have as humans, everything else is an extension of these two drives.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6499|Gogledd Cymru

hookes law
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6404|Evilsville

ATG wrote:

Gillenator wrote:

/sarcasm

It upsets those who have never had any.
Got a point there!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726

pedigreeuk wrote:

Parking Tickets
Some stooge parked his car too long coz he had sex. No one can get close to that space, so a police officer invented the parking ticket in order to stop people from parking their cars too long.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6774|Dallas

ATG wrote:

Thermo dynamics.
Thermodynamics was what created the boiler engine, which some guy patented and made money off of.  That money was to attract women or to provide a suitable enviroment for children (breeding-sex).
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6662
eh.. earth?

Unless if you're religious it's hard to say that somebody created the earth to get laid

would be nice though (hey babe, wanna come home to my planet?)
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6277|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Catholocism!

or playing BF2, I assure you playing BF2 never got anyone laid! (apart from the ghey bumsecks!)

Last edited by Ninja_Kid2002 (2007-05-22 06:47:31)

Microwave
_
+515|6664|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK

surgeon_bond wrote:

hookes law
Force is proportional to extension.....shit I have a physics exam in 2 weeks
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6473|Tyne & Wear, England
Cognitive Dissonance.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6774|Dallas

pedigreeuk wrote:

Parking Tickets
Parking tickets force you to give money to the local government.  That money thus goes to pay for state or city upkeep or projects (aka a road construction project to repair a city street), that employ's workers, workers are employed to make money, they get money to get things, they get things to get women or men, they get women or men to get laid.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6578|Mountains of NC

idea of designing BF2s.com          ............ I would like to hear this one
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6774|Dallas

Braddock wrote:

I've read a lot of Freud's theories and it makes perfect sense that everything in this life should boil down to either sex or survival. They are the two primary primal drives that we have as humans, everything else is an extension of these two drives.
Survival usually boils down to sex as well, as sex is an even stronger primal urge.  You need look no further than a praying mantis mating with a female, knowing that the female will consume him.
Ninja_Kid2002
^ plus survival is only so you can pork some more
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6774|Dallas

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

Catholocism!

or playing BF2, I assure you playing BF2 never got anyone laid! (apart from the ghey bumsecks!)
Playing BF2 accomplishes nothing but designing BF2 made someone a lot of money.  Money=Power=Women=Sex.

SEREMAKER wrote:

From what I gather (or remember), Jeff is pursuing a career in web design.  With a website as big and as good as this one, it would look very very nice on a resume.  Good resume=good job=good money=good home=good provider=good woman=good sex.

Everything boils down to reproduction in the end.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6662

SargeV1.4 wrote:

eh.. earth?

Unless if you're religious it's hard to say that somebody created the earth to get laid

would be nice though (hey babe, wanna come home to my planet?)
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
slaata
there's laughter in slaughter
+18|6736
sorry if I am new to this but whats karma?
Ninja_Kid2002

Cougar wrote:

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

Catholocism!

Playing BF2 accomplishes nothing but designing BF2 made someone a lot of money.  Money=Power=Women=Sex.

SEREMAKER wrote:

From what I gather (or remember), Jeff is pursuing a career in web design.  With a website as big and as good as this one, it would look very very nice on a resume.  Good resume=good job=good money=good home=good provider=good woman=good sex.

Everything boils down to reproduction in the end.
Yup, so what about playing BF2?
Entertayner
+826|6580

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

Catholocism!

If WoW did, BF2 can.
Ninja_Kid2002

slaata wrote:

sorry if I am new to this but whats karma?
It's linked to your BF2s stats, you get it every time you kill yourself by right clicking a grenade throw

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard