Erkut.hv
+124|6736|California
I got very lucky with my knife badge. I was on Sharqi, and we had captured the TV Station. Well, the USMC captured it back, and started respawning at the top. I happened to be there, as a med. I started knifing people, just running around the top of the building, ducking and diving, trying to avoid being the same spot each time I knife someone. I racked them up pretty quick. Like I said, I got lucky and got Basic and Veteran at the same time.

I got my vet pistol badge on karkand. I was playing as support. When I play support I frequently use the pistol, as my trusty MG36 can't hit the broad side of a barn past 50 feet. So I would just go prone, and try my best to pick people off. Amazingly, pistol pack a pretty good punch. just aim for the chest and fire off a few. And use the sights, they actually work... lol
Trooper_Collider
+25|6745
For those having problems in getting their basic/ veteran knife badge, I'd advice trying it by being a medic. U have a nice amount of sprint, and can heal yourself if u take any bullet damage before or after the butchery. U wont have any armor, though...but as SunTzu said: "That is why these are called Skill level Badges". Meaning is not certainly gonna be easy.

Semper Fi!
anzus
Wheres the trigger?
+34|6644|Wangaratta, Australia
I have tried like a 1,000 times to get my basic knife badge. Tried these suggestions as well, I tihnk I just out right sux!
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6649|United Kingdom
Personally i have found it really, really, REALLY difficult to get my basic knife and pistol badges. im about to get to the point im willing to pay someone to get them for me. haha
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6649|United Kingdom
WEelllll only if they got veteran pistol and knife. haha
halla77
+1|6436|right behind you with C4
ok lets all say one thing everyone has there own way... he wasnt sayin that a certain map was the best... he was just trying to give tips for people who dont know how to knife (i have almost 1000 knife kills btw) and i got every single one legit ive seen all those noobs on p and k servers(ur duches and i despise u lil faqs) yes im a karkand whore but no matter what map you r on u can always get a knife kill

my tips involve patience and using a kit that has an extended amont of energy

always go after the guy the mk3a1 (engineers auto shotgun) because alot of the time they get so excited by ur presence they just blow there rounds off like idiot

practice practice practice...

and remember... YOU CAN KNIFE A GUY IN THE GUNNER SEAT OF THE HMMWV & THE HEAVY TANKS... wait till hes shotting out of the back of it hop on the front and knife the brains out of the spawn camping foo
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Ok Wake island = Lots of snipers + no ladders + fast buggys

All you have to do is scan for snipers, get in that buggy and belt it to their location and knife them before they realise. Rinse and repeat.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6706|Antarctica
bump much?
halla77
+1|6436|right behind you with C4
edit:woops
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas
It's funny, at the time I thought that the knife badges were by far the hardest to get. Now I think otherwise, it would be rather easy, if I had the combat knowledge I do now.

It's rather hard to explain.

For starters:
Try Karkand or Jalalabad. IO.

CONSTANTLY watch your UAV. Do not be in a crowd of people (Commonly referred to as smurfs or lemmings), instead, go around the edges of the map. Watch spawnpoints, look for out-of-place red dots. Go AROUND the enemy and knife him. Jalalabad is especially good for kniving around the Hotel area, for the buildings. Just get your knife out, run up the stairs and look for prey. If you see none, jump off the building behind one and get the kill.

Medic is probably the best class for this. I reccomend the M16/G36E on singleshot, incase you have to deal anyone outside of knife range.

Personally, I got mine on ghost town.

Stay in alleyways, corners, places where you know the enemy will go and take him by surprise.
HAKEEEM
+0|6568
ok guys this isnt hard now especially after the patch.  Find a karkand server 64 player map with 16 player infantry only and jsut go around wiht your knife.  same with pistol.   I did not do that i got all my badges before 1.3 and the changes.  I am so proud of my badges all real.  Go to karkand best way.  OOO everyone look at my exp. explosives got that on 1.21 when you couldnt c4 chuck and you needed 37 kills  (or was it before 1.21 i dont remember my computers OS screwed up and i lost all my screenshots )
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6696|South Africa
Rather just be hardcore, go back in time and get it pre-1.3 on Full 64 Player Map...
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6680|Denver, CO
meh... knives i can deal with... 30 god damn explosives kills and 20 repair points are the ones that worry me...
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6503|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
I prefer:

Wake Island: Basic Knife

Mashtuur City: Veteran Knife

Strike At Karkand: Expert Knife

But I got my expert on Gulf Of Oman.
Ben>You
+90|6527
why.. are you bumping this..
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

Ben>You wrote:

why.. are you bumping this..
why am i replying to this...
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6599|Cheshire. UK

INCSOC wrote:

meh... knives i can deal with... 30 god damn explosives kills and 20 repair points are the ones that worry me...
Me too lol....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard