ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
Organizations that opposed the war, including Iraq Veterans Against the War, posted videos or statements containing Macbeth’s claims on their Web sites. In one videotaped interview, a skinny, stuttering Macbeth, dressed in a camouflage jacket, described slaughtering hundreds of people in a mosque: “We would burn their bodies ... hang their bodies from the rafters in the mosque,” he said.
ZMGOD  fox news!

http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=23452

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,274097,00.html

Last edited by ATG (2007-05-20 14:26:46)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

why am I not surprised?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
motherdear
+25|6649|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
omg i hate that guy, can't believe why somebody would do something like that (just makes it worse for the soldiers) and his answers and statements were horrible. he should be charged with treachery and send to jail for the rest of his life that little fuck.

Last edited by motherdear (2007-05-20 14:38:25)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
deafening silence from the left...
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6294|Bloomington Indiana

ATG wrote:

yeah....theres no excuse for what he did.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK

ATG wrote:

Cos all your marines are great loveable rouges that espouse the virtues of a Samaritan

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11796 … easly_Buck

CUNTS.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
The_Mac
+96|6223

m3thod wrote:

ATG wrote:

Cos all your marines are great loveable rouges that espouse the virtues of a Samaritan

CUNTS.
Your link fails. For all I know this could have been staged and/or we don't know the whole details, so assuming things phails.
Smithereener
+138|6313|California
You know, first time I watched that video, I was like, "Dude, what the fuck is our military doing over there?"

Then I read up on all the other sites saying it was a fake and was more than convinced that the guy on tape was full of shit.
m3thod
+2,197|6669|UK

DBBrinson1 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

ATG wrote:

CUNTS.
Now why don't you post the video link to the terrorist boy beheading a hostage?

CUNTS.
Vast difference between a terrorist committing deplorable acts to Marines sent to deliver peace committing deplorable acts.  Try to keep up old man.

See the difference is that while us lefties will condemn terrorists you will never condemn your Marines.
m3thod
+2,197|6669|UK

Smithereener wrote:

You know, first time I watched that video, I was like, "Dude, what the fuck is our military doing over there?"

Then I read up on all the other sites saying it was a fake and was more than convinced that the guy on tape was full of shit.
Strange isnt it that your question still requires a answer....
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6690|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

m3thod wrote:

ATG wrote:

CUNTS.
Shall we bring up all the stuff the British have done in their proud history of bringing Western life to the world?
m3thod
+2,197|6669|UK

The_Mac wrote:

m3thod wrote:

ATG wrote:

CUNTS.
Your link fails. For all I know this could have been staged and/or we don't know the whole details, so assuming things phails.
Just like 9/11....hell i only saw videos! It was staged.
m3thod
+2,197|6669|UK

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

ATG wrote:

CUNTS.
Shall we bring up all the stuff the British have done in their proud history of bringing Western life to the world?
Knock yourself out.  Shame it won't be applicable to me.

You won't find me banging on about the empire.
Smithereener
+138|6313|California

m3thod wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

Well, true, but at least now I'm more sure that our military isn't doing all that extreme shit.
m3thod
+2,197|6669|UK

Smithereener wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

Well, true, but at least now I'm more sure that our military isn't doing all that extreme shit.
Can you say Haditha?

And god know how many others, as Haditha was uncovered by the media not the Military.
acEofspadEs6313

m3thod wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Can you say Haditha?

And god know how many others, as Haditha was uncovered by the media not the Military.
Atrocities happen and will happen in every war. Why does this one have to be the exception?
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6488|Menlo Park, CA

ATG wrote:

I'm enjoying the silence personally!! lol

The left will do anything to discredit the very soldiers protecting their ability/right to perform these egregious acts of impersonation/misinterpretation. . . . its unbelievable how calculated and callous they truely are!!

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-05-20 18:17:56)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

m3thod wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

CUNTS.

Shall we bring up the history of muslims?  Present day included?

And no ATG, the left is not silent.  You have Mr. Contributor m3thod man to the rescue.
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6772
Look, as much as everyone would like it to be so, NO ONE can guarantee that every soldier ever will behave perfectly, it just can't be done. And for those of you who say, "WELL WHY NOT HAVE NO SOLDIERS AT ALL LOL"  you're forgetting that no matter HOW MUCH you want the world to live in peace, there is ALWAYS, yes, always going to be someone out there who wants to fight, and you have to be able to fight back otherwise you're going to get your ass kicked. And no, I'm not applying this to any conflict at all so don't reply with, "OMG BUT IRAQ DIDN'T ATTACK US FIRST!"
m3thod
+2,197|6669|UK

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

Can you say Haditha?

Atrocities happen and will happen in every war. Why does this one have to be the exception?
That's your reason to justify atrocities? Because they will happen?  1 fucking atrocity is 1 too fucking many. There is no exception, the brutality of this atrocity is unacceptable and repulsive.  Raping children? urinating of a murdered civilian head?  This is acceptable? Tell me what world do you live in where you do not question morality and accountability of these people that represent you, your flag and your nation?

Haditha destroyed 3 years of  what can only be said as piss poor hearts and minds PR wank,  those killings resonate with people against your phony war so imagine how it resonates with the oppressed  errr sorry occupied?
m3thod
+2,197|6669|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Shall we bring up the history of muslims?  Present day included?

And no ATG, the left is not silent.  You have Mr. Contributor m3thod man to the rescue.
Again knock yourself out.  Still wont be applicable.

I am no extremist.  They do no represent the majority contrary to your thinking.

And thank you for the mention, but really there was no need.  Full marks for using the lower case 'm' gawd i feel special.
acEofspadEs6313

m3thod wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Can you say Haditha?

That's your reason to justify atrocities? Because they will happen?  1 fucking atrocity is 1 too fucking many. There is no exception, the brutality of this atrocity is unacceptable and repulsive.  Raping children? urinating of a murdered civilian head?  This is acceptable? Tell me what world do you live in where you do not question morality and accountability of these people that represent you, your flag and your nation?

Haditha destroyed 3 years of  what can only be said as piss poor hearts and minds PR wank,  those killings resonate with people against your phony war so imagine how it resonates with the oppressed  errr sorry occupied?
I never said that I used this reason to justify atrocities. Yes, atrocities are bad, and I don't agree with why they are done, but they do happen in every war, and that's how it rolls.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

m3thod wrote:

I am no extremist.  They do no represent the majority contrary to your thinking.
Likewise
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

uhhh http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=768289#p768289
Not exactly late breaking .

The newest information is that he as been charged now. http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/642 … teran.html
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6690

m3thod wrote:

ATG wrote:

CUNTS.
LOL XD

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard