+98|6284|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Quite possibly.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6348|Iowa...

Donald O' Brien wrote:

cowami wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

heh,that was me stealing the Havok.me and my gunner(i don't know if he was from bf2s or not) both broke 100 that round.
i took you out quite a bit on Mashtur,san.then we got you stuck on the roof and that was the end of it lol.
Man...do you know how many times me and Davidputty crashed the damned AH-1Z?

I'm telling you, that fuckin' crane had it out for us.
I don't even want to think about it...I freakin' suck at flying choppers, lol.

Still very fun times though, I'll definitely be there more often!
yeah,i remember flying by you guys as you crashed into a mountain and just thinking "what the hell is going on?"
it was pretty nice though when we had the double circle strafe going on the City Entrance.i still can't believe we lost that round...
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6288|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

aj0404 wrote:

Donald O' Brien wrote:

cowami wrote:

yeah,i remember flying by you guys as you crashed into a mountain and just thinking "what the hell is going on?"
it was pretty nice though when we had the double circle strafe going on the City Entrance.i still can't believe we lost that round...
Maybe that guy was right, we should have ground pounded.

You don't know how paranoid I've become after that round. I heard the guy sneak up on me and knife me when I was on the roof the first time we lost TV. Since then, I've gotten all panicky and thought I heard knives when I didn't.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Donald O' Brien
+104|6702

aj0404 wrote:

Donald O' Brien wrote:

cowami wrote:

I had to pull out of that circle strafe because I would have crashed into you guys for sure.
aj0404
+298|6348|Iowa...
well we had it goin for a while at least.i was laughing at the guy that told us to get out of the chopper because we couldn't fight on the ground;before we stole the chopper our whole squad was dominating the flags.it's nice to see that we were getting people flustered though.
fullspeed420
+1|6541

aj0404 wrote:

well we had it goin for a while at least.i was laughing at the guy that told us to get out of the chopper because we couldn't fight on the ground;before we stole the chopper our whole squad was dominating the flags.it's nice to see that we were getting people flustered though.
yup the cannon on the M!-28 is wonderfull at pissing infantry off......  I didnt even realize that we were the only 2 left.. with 3 bars on our chop we stole... where was that damn supply crate when we needed it...

good times
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Alright, I'm recruiting people to be regulars on the US Server (weekends, at least).

So far I've got:
Undetected_Killer
san4
aj0404 (tentatively)

If you think you'll be up to it, volunteer! And maybe we can figure out a rotation or summat.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85

cowami wrote:

Alright, I'm recruiting people to be regulars on the US Server (weekends, at least).

So far I've got:
Undetected_Killer
san4
aj0404 (tentatively)

If you think you'll be up to it, volunteer! And maybe we can figure out a rotation or summat.
I will be on as much as I can, especially with summer break approaching. If the server is going and I'm not on it, harass me on xfire.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6390|Southern California
Ive been looking for a new server, honestly... Im rubbish, but I'd imagine it being summer Ill get some practice in soon....

I was on the other night until it died out,
If we can get the damn thing populated I'm down to hide silently in capture zones and piss off tank commanders who cant quite seem to get the flag down....
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Ive been looking for a new server, honestly... Im rubbish, but I'd imagine it being summer Ill get some practice in soon....

I was on the other night until it died out,
If we can get the damn thing populated I'm down to hide silently in capture zones and piss off tank commanders who cant quite seem to get the flag down....
Dude, don't worry. We're all rubbish. Me and DavidPutty (AKA Donald O'Brien) crashed into the crane at Sharqi 3 times. I'm pretty sure we went over and under the fuggin' thing every time, but apparently not. And I got arty'd by san4 3 times 'cause I was helo-whoring for the first time in a few months.
Flaming_Maniac
I can show you all how to whore the choppers like none other
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

One thing I learned, though: It's better for your gunner to lag than for your pilot to lag.

Heh, Donald O'Brien was lining me up for so many shot that I missed, cause I wasn't paying attention.
san4
The Mas
+311|6687|NYC, a place to live

cowami wrote:

OFFICIAL LIST OF (semi) REGULARS
Undetected_Killer
san4
aj0404 (tentatively)
Flaming_Maniac
Aren't you forgetting someone, or are you not planning to show up?
And did you say a time? I vote for 9:00 Eastern time.

I wasn't going after you with the arty, just taking my frustrations out on the chopper. 
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

san4 wrote:

cowami wrote:

Undetected_Killer
san4
aj0404 (tentatively)
Flaming_Maniac

I wasn't going after you with the arty, just taking my frustrations out on the chopper. 
Pfft. Fixed. Happy?
aj0404
+298|6348|Iowa...
if i'm on i probably won't get on right when it starts,but i'll be on at about 9-10 CT.i'm lookin forward to doin some more helo whoring.
san4
The Mas
+311|6687|NYC, a place to live

cowami wrote:

san4 wrote:

cowami wrote:

Undetected_Killer
san4
aj0404 (tentatively)
Flaming_Maniac

Pfft. Fixed. Happy?
I'm relieved to hear you will be there. I hope we get enough people. Maybe we should invite the fake wookies back. Ok, maybe not.

cowami, did I kill you with the IGLA when you were on the roof of the TV station at Sharqi? It locked onto something in that direction that I couldn't even see, so I figured what the hell and I shot the missiles at it.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

That was you?!

SON OF A BITCH!
You killed me and Donald 3 times, before we realized that taking the Cobra right then and there wasn't a good idea.

Wait a minute, you were commanding, weren't you? And commanders can't use equipment...
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

Zomg, people actually on the US Server?

Miracle Whip!
Flaming_Maniac

cowami wrote:

That was you?!

SON OF A BITCH!
You killed me and Donald 3 times, before we realized that taking the Cobra right then and there wasn't a good idea.

Wait a minute, you were commanding, weren't you? And commanders can't use equipment...
ZOMG  BANSTICK
462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6682

cowami wrote:

So far I've got:
Undetected_Killer
san4
aj0404 (tentatively)

I'm in....it was fun.  I am CST so I'll not be in until around 11 Eastern time.  What really sucked about the wookies/fake wookies...I was on their team and I had to watch that match for quite a while then I switched.

Torres86 is a guy I used to play a lot with too.  He got in mine, Cowami and someone else's squad...it was fun!

I'm in on weekends and will join whenever I see a game going on.  Thanks for admin'ing Cowami...even if the ban hammer was like a enigma at first.  Hard to admin and play...it was appreciated.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

462nd NSP653 wrote:

cowami wrote:

So far I've got:
Undetected_Killer
san4
aj0404 (tentatively)

I'm in....it was fun.  I am CST so I'll not be in until around 11 Eastern time.  What really sucked about the wookies/fake wookies...I was on their team and I had to watch that match for quite a while then I switched.

Torres86 is a guy I used to play a lot with too.  He got in mine, Cowami and someone else's squad...it was fun!

I'm in on weekends and will join whenever I see a game going on.  Thanks for admin'ing Cowami...even if the ban hammer was like a enigma at first.  Hard to admin and play...it was appreciated.
Added.

And it wasn't so much adminning and playing. All I was doing was sitting in the uncap, trying to figure out how to work my banhammer. As cdogmn would say, "LOL PAPER BANHAMMER".
462nd NSP653
+57|6682

cowami wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

One thing I learned, though: It's better for your gunner to lag than for your pilot to lag.

Heh, Donald O'Brien was lining me up for so many shot that I missed, cause I wasn't paying attention.
You got a guy from my clan many...many times.  He's a pretty damn good infantry player but you guys raped him bad. He was trying to talk you out of your helo :-)

I was on your team and damn glad I wasn't taking that raping but like you guys said...somehow we managed to lose!  Ugghh...
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Oh yeah! I remember that!

He called us pussies who wouldn't last a second on the ground. You know, we coulda won the round if I wasn't busy being a useless sniper on the roof? That bastard snuck up on me and knifed me. THEN I noticed we lost the TV Station.

Bad times.
462nd NSP653
+57|6682

cowami wrote:

Oh yeah! I remember that!

He called us pussies who wouldn't last a second on the ground. You know, we coulda won the round if I wasn't busy being a useless sniper on the roof? That bastard snuck up on me and knifed me. THEN I noticed we lost the TV Station.

Bad times.
Don't hold it against him...he's a good guy and would tell you he meant nothing by it but was trying to play to your pride and get you OUT of the helo...psy ops type stuff.  Obviously it didn't work but maybe if he'd have just stood under the crane more :-)

That bastard has knifed me more times than I can count...he's kinda sneaky like that.
aj0404
+298|6348|Iowa...
heh,i think he was getting pretty pissed with all of us.then again,i probably would too if i had 2 helis raping me the entire round.me and fullspeed were in the Havok and didn't even notice that we were the only 2 left.our Havok was down to 3 bars so we bailed over their helipad.fullspeed made it down but the Havok ran me over in the sky.then someone caught fullspeed off guard as soon as he landed and that was the end of the round.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard