FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6462
....as outlined in my series of A10 guides that are now on the BF2S Wiki.......will net you scores and streaks like you see in the following screenies.  I think this should lay to rest any lingering theories that the A10 is a waste of space.

These are a couple good examples of how the A10 is nearly untouchable when you take the proper precautions.

In the second SN, though I finished the round 89 to 2.....I went 76 kills w/o dying.  Then someone managed to get a lucky stinger into me while I had about a quarter health.  The second death was me just being stupid and clipping a tree.

In the first SN, I was on the PLA team, and stole the US A10...and then raped them all round with it.  Because they were lacking bomber support, they were intent on getting it back.....so everything that could possibly fire into the sky was aimed at me.  Yet, with proper use, I spent the whole round relatively untouched.  They never got their A10 back.  These aren't isolated scores either.   Granted, I'd never gone 76 to 0 before, but I frequently nail 50-60 something kills w/o dying.

https://www.scinscityscions.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/ownage02.JPG

https://www.scinscityscions.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/ownage01.JPG

So for anyone that still thinks the A10 is a dud....he's the proof that it isn't.  And if you want to start learning to A10 rape, a good place to start is here:  http://wiki.bf2s.com/tactical-guides/a10

KiL

PS- Just noticed that the forum automatically scales down the pics.  If you can't see what's on them, follow the links:

http://www.scinscityscions.com/gallery/ … nage02.JPG

http://www.scinscityscions.com/gallery/ … nage01.JPG

Last edited by FeedUsYourFetus (2007-05-19 02:59:11)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6577|NYC / Hamburg

very true. Once you mastered air-to-air combat, or at least are good at evading enemy planes, there is no reason to ever die, except if you make stupid mistakes. I <3 AF jets, I <3<3<3 A10
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6359|Iowa...
yeah,i especially find the A-10 effective on Midnight Sun.the only air threat you have is the single Chinese bomber which you should be able to easily avoid.as long as you stay high the mobile AA can't touch you either.you really should never be shot down on that map at all unless you have a cheap bastard camping the airfield with an AA,in which case your jet will be grounded for a while.

EDIT:is that on the LegionAtWar server?your name sounds familiar.i think i've played with you a lot,but i never remember going against you.

Last edited by aj0404 (2007-05-19 09:01:01)

Phrozenbot
+632|6625|do not disturb

You're in TOP?

89 and 2, very nice.
Gaston
+2|6236
Your A-10 guides served me well but in a different way. I've been playing on  HBD 24/7 road rage server for some time and after the start of every round I have no problem taking the Su, cause all the "pilots" were "mine"-ing for Thunderbolts.  One round I've decided to take a look at All American hangars instead of MECswitching: there were 10 "aces", most of them(7) in the southern one - of course! The closer the enemy, the better. They all circle around like Indian Shamans dancing for Rain. 10 people can't fly 2 jets, that's why team killing came and all the nasty "bonuses"(run over, spawnblock, etc.) Baserape is allowed and campers joined to reinforce teamkillers. Shells and bombs followed. After a desperate stand, and after "saving" their team from victory, half of the flying "heroes" decided disconnecting as quite an honorable option. The other half(not so honorable) "switched" the havoc to the helipads - involving the remaining of their team in this "pleasant" game experience - this time, teamkilling for chopper, tank, AA and sometimes even for jeep. Cheers!

Last edited by Gaston (2007-05-19 16:24:16)

FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6462

Phrozenbot wrote:

You're in TOP?

89 and 2, very nice.
1) Yes.

2) Thank you.

KiL
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6462

Phrozenbot wrote:

You're in TOP?

89 and 2, very nice.
Oh, and plus.....even though that's a good ratio.....I was disappointed.  I could have avoided getting killed by that stinger, but I was violating my own rules by persisting against a target even though I had AA lock and only 1/4 health......so I was asking for it.  I thought I was too far away to get nailed....but I should know from experience that with a solid lock, a missile can follow you for a good distance across the map.  Then, the whole thing flustered me because I was frustrated at cutting my kill streak short (yeah, a kill streak of 76 is short right?  :p ....my highest so far by 6 kills .....beat my record from probably well over a year ago, which btw was obtained as a gunner in the Cobra on Wake, with a VERY good pilot so I can't take full credit)......so, I was flying less cautious and nailed a tree (I tell ya, I'm my own worst enemy).  But, I just know that w/ a couple extra precautions, that could have easily been 89 to 0.

Oh well.....there's still time to beat my record.  ;D

KiL
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6680|UK
TOP sux dick.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6640|Washington, DC

m3thod wrote:

TOP sux dick.
I know it doesn't speak for all of them, but KiL here certainly doesn't seem to suck
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6575|England

The A10 guide certainly helped me out. Ive been hitting some great scores in them lately too (on RR though). Sort of like 50/4's. Although not as good as that KiL's, they're good for my jet skills
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6462

m3thod wrote:

TOP sux dick.
Thanks for the constructive post.....you fucking degenerate.  If you can't comment on the topic at hand, eat poison.

KiL
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6462

Snake wrote:

The A10 guide certainly helped me out. Ive been hitting some great scores in them lately too (on RR though). Sort of like 50/4's. Although not as good as that KiL's, they're good for my jet skills
50/4 is not bad at all....certainly a good start.

Hell, even I have my days where I think I just must have lost my touch, and I keep dying for dumb reasons.

KiL
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6462
BTW...keep your eyes open for a vid from me featuring the round pictured above that I went 61-0.  I thought it was a good round to make a vid of cause I stole the other team's A10 and kept it the whole round.

I'm finished with the video....edited and all......but I'm holding off on posting it publicly because it is supposed to be part of a larger compilation video.  If that vid takes too long to produce, I may just go ahead and post it anyhow.

KiL
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6462

aj0404 wrote:

is that on the LegionAtWar server?your name sounds familiar.i think i've played with you a lot,but i never remember going against you.
Yes...it is the L@W server.  I think it's to the point now where most regulars know that if I'm on the opposite team, and in the A10......it's gonna be a not-so-fun round for them. 

KiL
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6462
Did I just post 4 times in a row?

Shit.....make that 5 times.

KiL
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6659
Nice one KiL, liked the vid and am suprised Oakleaves hasn't asked for a 1v1 yet..or has he?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6575|England

lmao! Cant wait to see the vid.
The TV2 Harv + RR server is constantly getting 30+ players in it lately and Ive had my best A10/Su39 (and MD530 ) rounds there. Great for the BR footage. AFAIK, its the only server in the world running AF with BR.

Last edited by Snake (2007-05-20 10:52:03)

Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6353|New York
Awesome guide, I look forward to the video.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6462

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Nice one KiL, liked the vid and am suprised Oakleaves hasn't asked for a 1v1 yet..or has he?
I was talking to him on Xfire.  He actually wanted some A10 pointers.  I gave him some hints.

KiL
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6462

Snake wrote:

lmao! Cant wait to see the vid.
The TV2 Harv + RR server is constantly getting 30+ players in it lately and Ive had my best A10/Su39 (and MD530 ) rounds there. Great for the BR footage. AFAIK, its the only server in the world running AF with BR.
Legion At War (L@W) runs BR.  All the footage in my vid is BR footage.

KiL
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6659

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I was talking to him on Xfire.  He actually wanted some A10 pointers.  I gave him some hints.

KiL
Ive never flown an A-|0, i take it its nothing like flying a SU, j-10 or an f-35b?
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6462

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

KiL
Ive never flown an A-|0, i take it its nothing like flying a SU, j-10 or an f-35b?
Much different.  Bombing is very different.....maneuvering is very different.....avoiding AA is very different....dogfighting is very different.  In fact, if I go into Vanilla, and jump in a regular jet, I feel like a tard.....whereas when I'm not out of practice, I do pretty well in them.

KiL
nlsme
+48|6425|new york
I should load up all my boosters and exp. and have a go at the a10. Always wanted to, but when I got AF, my P.C. decided to ass rape me over and over every time I got everything reinstalled, so I said F' it and just loaded vanilla.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6462

nlsme wrote:

I should load up all my boosters and exp. and have a go at the a10.
Sounds like a good plan.......never know until you try.

KiL
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6551|Texas - Bigger than France
Yeah, I've been on Midnight Sun when you've been on the other team.  Pretty much you spent the whole time strafing the other uncap.  89 kills is a lot of spawn killing, congrats.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard