in a clan just to play with the same people11%11% - 12
clans make no difference4%4% - 5
was in a clan and hated it2%2% - 3
am thinking of joining a clan8%8% - 9
no intrest in clans13%13% - 14
Total: 104
spuddy1981
+10|6354|england
Am wondering if being in a clan leads to more team work and a better game + more chance of getting certain badges?
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6220|Scotland!
There's many different types of clans, some are for fun and friendship, some are for teamwork and getting points/badges.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6455|A W S M F O X
Too much pressure, but then again you meet some EXCELLENT people.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
Its very nice to get to know the people you play with as a squad everyday. Its also nice to compete.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6572|Melbourne, Australia.
I'm in a competitive clan that are the best e-blokes on the webs. Join one.
Ghostface|UK
+6|6212
All depends on how much time you have and how often you play. I would not consider joining a clan if you do not play a lot most clans like you to make an appearance at least twice a week. If you do play often find a clan that operates near your country so if they have a server you will not have a stupid ping also decide want you want do you want to be in a massive clan with lots of members that don't really know each other or a friendly clan with 20 or so regulars members, so you know who you are talking on ts.

Either way if you don't like the clan you join you can always leave and find another.

Try this clan if you are UK or European based www.tkf-squad.com
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6183|Roma
But if you do leave a clan that you just joined, PLEASE tell them why and when you are leaving so they don't have to wonder if you are going to turn up again. That is very annoying.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6344|uk

I used to play for Multiplay (MPUK), and was one of the top 5 clans in europe....

They were the best people you could ever have expected to be in a clan, and we had a right laugh, won games, and it was the most enjoyable times i have ever had with any internet games.

But since i left, i have been through a couple of clans, but none have matched the time at MPUK, so i just play alone now, and am not looking for another clan.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6471|Trondheim, Norway
If you wanna play public and get points: There are lots of that clans! And it makes it better to play public, much more fun!

If you wanna join a more serious clan and play matches: This is the best thing about bf2
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK

PrivateVendetta wrote:

But if you do leave a clan that you just joined, PLEASE tell them why and when you are leaving so they don't have to wonder if you are going to turn up again. That is very annoying.
Agreed.
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6294
All excellent advice with different points as to the positive!!!! Take you time in choosing a clan to find the right one for you. I wonder about ppl that apply that have been in two or more clans before and hate to hear, "well in my old clan". It's like well at my old job we did this......argh. And yea always keep your clan informed if your leaving or if your even playing another game for awhile.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6227|United Kingdom
find an easy-going one ... that's what i did. go on ts, have a laugh (+ effectively reserved server slot ), play in the occasional match ... it's all good
spuddy1981
+10|6354|england
Does it cost anything to join a clan?/

I prob play for an hour or two from 5/6 o'clock  any1 else play at that sort of time.
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6294
Depends on the server. On mine I made a donation just cause I could and you would have thought I bought him a house with the grattiude he gave me. Some might require it but most don't, check with the individual server.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6344|uk

spuddy1981 wrote:

Does it cost anything to join a clan?/

I prob play for an hour or two from 5/6 o'clock  any1 else play at that sort of time.
for some clans, you have to pay, others you do not.

If you pay, it will go towards good causes- such as a server, TS server etc etc, and so really, if you don't pay, dont expect much.
DooM
+28|6299
Been in a few BF2 clans, one I left because it wasn't active and on the same par (silver will understand this) basically meaning where the other members aren't on the same level as you and can only do one thing like be able to use vehicles to effect etc. Was in fluent for a lil, peeps were cool but the leader was a douche, sultan one of the members here is a cool dude. I'd join a clan without a doubt but im an all round player I like most maps, weapons, vehicles etc.

People I know irl that play BF2 most of them aren't skilled players. If I go in a pub server I don't even bother getting the heli now (unless with someone I know) I'll go for the Jet but im getting kinda pissed off at inf only atm, everytime I play I have the highest teamwork score and revive, heal and sometimes even support. I always revive my team they never fuckin revive me every time so I've dropped away from that recently.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6562|United States
Null vote... options were pretty shitty. The right clan provides good friendship and a lot of fun when playing the game. You might end up playing with the same guys a lot, but teamwork makes the game much more enjoyable. Is it easier to get points? Who the hell cares, unless you care about that. But I guess if you join a padding clan then you could get all the points you wanted. Just make sure you join a mature clan if you want to avoid bs. There's a lot of clans out there that only care about having fun, and those are the ones you want to look for.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6523
Well my clan we just play together once in a while and get banned for teamkilling noobs that wont give up a chopper seat. We also have an occasional match and fare rather well in twl. For the most part its about playing with friends under the same prefix on the name nothing more.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California
Depends what kind of clan you want...
I play only for clans that play competitive and rarely pub.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6643|The Netherlands
im in the same clan for more than 1 year
it started to become more friendship
we met eachother irl etc

edit: clan = good

Last edited by ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE (2007-05-17 16:06:54)

mr.m00se
PiMp mE APC^^
+4|6311|In Your Butz Making Baby
i am with redman in a clan.. ive met him in reallife just like 6 or 7 other clanmates
so you must really go in a clan, your skills will become bigger and you will meet lots of guys
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6643|The Netherlands

mr.m00se wrote:

i am with redman in a clan.. ive met him in reallife
yeah but your my neigbour.. ... ... so it obvious we met in reallife:P ... else we would be very addicted ^^
mr.m00se
PiMp mE APC^^
+4|6311|In Your Butz Making Baby
we are:D^^
BORNAS
+6|6188|Lithuania
i whas in [Spc-ops]clan and whey kick from it for quostion "why i have ban in spec serve"
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6165
I think you're the same person I see on our Road Rage server. You should definately join our clan.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard