Do you believe in ghost?

Yes45%45% - 34
No54%54% - 40
Total: 74
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Do you ????

Well I do, but i dont believe in those mean ghost, for me ghost are nice....... But they are there, watching what i am write now....

I had 2 experience that made me rly think ghost are rly there...

1-  Like two years ago I was listening to The Simpson and the tv closed by it self, so i open back, it close again, i re-open and the tv close again.... it was ghost for sure, a tv can not close 3 times like that just for fun

2- I was sleeping and i wake up, i stay a bit in my bed to relax, than I hear this sound... the sound of my graphic crad runing, i look and ''someone'' has open my computer, i was alone in my room

Nway what about you ? had some experience like that?

Last edited by Andoura (2007-05-16 19:38:38)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6707
Whoever you are follow this set of instrctions and the real Andoura will not get really angry with you.

1.  Ghosties are not real.  Just an imaginary thing like abomitable snowmann
2.  Click little "x" box in upper right hand corner.  No not yet! Finish reading the list first silly!
3.  Go tell the real Andoura(Your big brother or whoever he is) that you accidentaly started a thread in BF2s under his name and you are "weally sowwy and wiw neber do it agin"
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Whoever you are follow this set of instrctions and the real Andoura will not get really angry with you.

2.  Click little "x" box in upper right hand corner.  No not yet! Finish reading the list first silly!
3.  Go tell the real Andoura(Your big brother or whoever he is) that you accidentaly started a thread in BF2s under his name and you are "weally sowwy and wiw neber do it agin"
looolllll i love you 2 ... but rly how can you explain the 2 fact I explained in the main post ? Coincidence?
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

15 more years! 15 more years!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
1. you were sitting on the remote

2. multiple personalities?
Fireteam_Delta
+20|6435
Null, I'm not really sure where I stand on this one.  I haven't had enough proof to agree or disagree with you.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

1. you were sitting on the remote

2. multiple personalities?
1- i was not sitting on the remote

2- and no multiple personalities .. the FUCK ??? loool i was in my bed and my computer started like that alone.....
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6303
I guess no one will ever know.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

Bull3t wrote:

I guess no one will ever know.
i'm 100% with you on this one.... no one will ever know, and i dont think we can judge what each person think about this...
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)
I do believe that there is something that we call 'ghosts' - I'm not sure they're dead people - I'm also not sure they're not.

I've seen and experienced some wierd shit - enough to know there is 'something' going on.

My Mum apparently saw a Roman soldier once.
FALLOUTBOMB
+6|6528|northern virginia, US
my house is actually haunted by this girl i am not fucking you. i have seen her like 3 times each time she was in a door way staring at me. kinda creepy but im a pretty chill guy. i always hear random noises like a sneeze or sumthin. im pretty sure its "her"
Fireteam_Delta
+20|6435

FALLOUTBOMB wrote:

my house is actually haunted by this girl i am not fucking you. i have seen her like 3 times each time she was in a door way staring at me. kinda creepy but im a pretty chill guy. i always hear random noises like a sneeze or sumthin. im pretty sure its "her"
That would be awesome.

EDIT: Not really, it sounds awesome unless you really think about it. It would scare me shitless.

Last edited by Fireteam_Delta (2007-05-16 20:10:05)

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6389|New York
I'm very intrigued by this, and have done a bit of research. I'm on the fence about it, but would like to believe that there is some sort of ghosts about. If not ghosts, then there is something, some crazy shit going on. For example, the mothman. Pretty interesting how an entire town saw sightings if this thing.

Regardless, it creeps me the fuck out, and I will immediately move out of a house if I find it's haunted.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Scorpion0x17
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)
hmm... thanks Andoura... Now every creak, breeze of air and so on is freaking me out... and I have this feeling of a 'presence'... eyes watching...

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2007-05-16 20:05:57)

chittydog
less busy
+586|6836|Kubra, Damn it!

1. There's a little device you can buy online or in some electronic stores that will turn off any TV you point it at. You could also have a neighbor with the same model TV whose remoting was shutting off yours. Your TV could have been malfuntioning and shutting itself off. You're power could have been flickering slightly and made your TV shut off.

2. Someone could have turned on your computer while you were sleeping. Maybe you left it on. Computers running Windows can be started remotely over a network (ie, the internet), someone could have sent yours a startup command. It could have been in sleep mode and turned itself back on.

People who want to believe in something will find any simple reason to reinforce their beliefs. Oftentimes they refuse to even consider other possibilities. Ask yourself this question: Assuming ghosts do exist, why the hell would they care if you want to watch the Simpsons?
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California

FALLOUTBOMB wrote:

ask her out, then do her.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

chittydog wrote:

1. There's a little device you can buy online or in some electronic stores that will turn off any TV you point it at. You could also have a neighbor with the same model TV whose remoting was shutting off yours. Your TV could have been malfuntioning and shutting itself off. You're power could have been flickering slightly and made your TV shut off.

2. Someone could have turned on your computer while you were sleeping. Maybe you left it on. Computers running Windows can be started remotely over a network (ie, the internet), someone could have sent yours a startup command. It could have been in sleep mode and turned itself back on.

People who want to believe in something will find any simple reason to reinforce their beliefs. Oftentimes they refuse to even consider other possibilities. Ask yourself this question: Assuming ghosts do exist, why the hell would they care if you want to watch the Simpsons?
Okay look for the #1 let me tell you no one both this device to control my tv... and the thingy about a neighbor with the same TV model blabla could be possible but i had that TV in my bedroom for years and that was the frist time it happened , dont tell me my neighbor bought his tv to freak me out and he bring it back after....

and for #2, let me tell you again no one have turn the pc on when i was sleeping because i heard the PC opening .... And i dont think someone sent a startup comand and no it was not on sleep mode or wtv.. because i closed the computer for the last time
Smithereener
+138|6317|California
No. Although I can't help but feel like there is some kind of supernatural force out there, I don't believe in ghosts.

Regardless, I would hate to live in any kind of haunted house. I already get tense when I'm outside in the dark without any lights, I'd be scared shitless if there was shit going on in my house.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
No to ghosts, yes to angels.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6346|Cali

Stingray24 wrote:

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

UnknownRanger wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Could be nice ghost.... me i dont think the ghost wanna hunt us, i think they are here but they are fuck top and peacefull
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6303
It could be that some people are illusional or paranoid.

But there could be ghosts don't get me wrong I have had some weird go around in my house when no one is home or asleep and I can not explain it.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646
yeah I had a similar experience once I was sleeping or going to bed late night and I felt as if someone was tucking me in, I was like wtf (thinking to my self) then I was like thx and then continued on sleeping. It was nice to see that ghost tuck me in.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6268|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
The human body is absolutely jam-packed full of energy. As scientists tell us energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So all that energy has to go somewhere. I don't see why it isn't possible that it could manifest itself as an image of you.

I'm just going to drink loads of Lucosade and kill myself, I'll report back in a while.

/wrists
Scorpion0x17
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

The human body is absolutely jam-packed full of energy. As scientists tell us energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So all that energy has to go somewhere. I don't see why it isn't possible that it could manifest itself as an image of you.

I'm just going to drink loads of Lucosade and kill myself, I'll report back in a while.

/wrists
<*gets the ouija board out*>

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard