cryptofcolumbus
+18|6215|Eugene, OR
Why does what have to be your problem?  I don't believe you answered the question.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

Why does what have to be your problem?  I don't believe you answered the question.
I'm saying, sure, duh, of course I would.

But I live here, they live there.
Tough luck.

And beside, what does it matter anyway, W is about to make them all legal; debate over I lost.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6542|Texas - Bigger than France

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

Why does everyone hate Illegal aliens so much?  If I lived in a shitty country like Mexico I would definitely do whatever I could do to help support my family, and that would probably include crossing into the US for higher pay and more work.  I want to hear everyone one of you that flame illegals right now state that if you had the misfortune of being born into a poor family in Mexico that couldn't afford basic necessities of life you wouldn't cross the open border in search of a better life.  Please, someone say that so I can laugh at you.
I think you are misled in believing that most of the people harping on the illegal alien issue believe that those people crossing the border should be blamed...
ATG
Banned

Pug wrote:

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

Why does everyone hate Illegal aliens so much?  If I lived in a shitty country like Mexico I would definitely do whatever I could do to help support my family, and that would probably include crossing into the US for higher pay and more work.  I want to hear everyone one of you that flame illegals right now state that if you had the misfortune of being born into a poor family in Mexico that couldn't afford basic necessities of life you wouldn't cross the open border in search of a better life.  Please, someone say that so I can laugh at you.
I think you are misled in believing that most of the people harping on the illegal alien issue believe that those people crossing the border should be blamed...
QFE
cryptofcolumbus
+18|6215|Eugene, OR

ATG wrote:

Pug wrote:

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

QFE
Then why must you condemn an entire group of people when one of them commits a violent crime?
Rellim83
+7|6682|PA
Wow.....I finally understand this problem...we should close the boarder because ONLY illegal immagrants rape and commit crimes.....Everyday Americans would never do such a horrible thing. Of course the United States has had the highest violent crimes rate of any western nation for  the last.....maybe 40 years.
Pug

Rellim83 wrote:

Wow.....I finally understand this problem...we should close the boarder because ONLY illegal immagrants rape and commit crimes.....Everyday Americans would never do such a horrible thing. Of course the United States has had the highest violent crimes rate of any western nation for  the last.....maybe 40 years.
Or maybe there's a problem in the system somewhere...hard to imagine apparently?
ATG
Banned

Rellim83 wrote:

And you are...?
cryptofcolumbus
+18|6215|Eugene, OR

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

ATG wrote:

Pug wrote:

QFE
Then why must you condemn an entire group of people when one of them commits a violent crime?
I think you do it because on the surface it is politically expedient and gets people riled up, albeit a completely meritless attack when you just scratch the surface.
ATG
Banned

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

ATG wrote:

QFE
I think you do it because on the surface it is politically expedient and gets people riled up, albeit a completely meritless attack when you just scratch the surface.
Spend some time here.
Perhaps view some of my older threads and previous statements regarding this matter.
No offense, but I am not going to go over every detail with you on things that have been done ad-nausem.

I'm not a target for the new  guys to step into the bar and take a shot at. I'm just here, doing my thing.
cryptofcolumbus
+18|6215|Eugene, OR

ATG wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

Yup, illegal aliens are not a problem.
Because all illegals break into houses and rape people?
You'll just do anything to defend these people, work any angle. Why is that again?
You did say this, did you not?
Pug
You need to get to know Bubs too to understand that as well.

But welcome to the party, either way...left that part out...sorry.

Last edited by Pug (2007-05-19 22:05:54)

cryptofcolumbus
+18|6215|Eugene, OR
If it was sarcastic then I apologize, but if it wasn't then i stand by what i've said.
Pug

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

If it was sarcastic then I apologize, but if it wasn't then i stand by what i've said.
I don't think there are many who are outright racist towards illegals - unfortunately sometimes it sounds that way because its mostly frustration with the system.  Right now I'm only prejudiced against one in particular.

Bubs likes to point out logic flaws, regardless of what side of the issue he's on.
GR34
+215|6545|ALBERTA> CANADA
EASY what they should do to people who rape some one they should simply cut off the balls and 3/4 of ther dick leave just enough so they know what there missing and can never get a gir agin iether thank or just shoot em in the got dam head (penis head) with a motha fucking nail gun and then twice more in each ball that will show em!
ATG
Banned

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

No problem Crypt.

I love Mexicans, most of you don't know how much.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard