Ghostface|UK
+6|6229
Come join help it get started yes i know its karkand but this will change when more people join.

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/0/FFFFFF/000000/0000FF/000000/89.234.54.251:16567.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6576|NYC / Hamburg

roger that
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6472|A W S M F O X
If it was 24/7 songhua 64 IO it would be aweosme, karand=FAIL.
Ghostface|UK
+6|6229
Yes and 24/7 Kubra is what i want but no one joins this is the main problem Karkand seems to be the easiest map to get people to join.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6472|A W S M F O X
dude, put that songhua up, spam it on here and people will join, youd be surpised at how many people enjoy songhua, then have a kubra rotation after it, and some other rare maps like dalian, Fu Shee etc etc

Last edited by JET_G raidensen (2007-05-15 03:44:47)

Chou
+737|6799
Fushe Pass
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6633|Ghost Town
That's correct I would join too! A good Songhua IO Server would be awesome. Hard to find IO servers that aren't running Karkland, Mashtuur, Sharqi or Jalalabad
Ghostface|UK
+6|6229
I know what your saying but until there is over 50 people in the and you change map people just leave. I dont really want to play Karkand but i don't want the server to just sit empty.

Last edited by Ghostface|UK (2007-05-15 04:14:07)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6472|A W S M F O X
Well, have kark in the rotation, but only on round or something!
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6487
I totally understand your problem dude. Our =BiG= server runs 24/7 Karkand I/O and the minute the map changes we drop over half the players even if its road to jalalabad.  What is a server to do???
Ghostface|UK
+6|6229
The trouble is most people just join servers in there favorites or one of the 10 that are always full. Oh well i can only try.

Last edited by Ghostface|UK (2007-05-15 04:59:51)

max
Vela Incident

Just wanted to say that I had a great time on your server. who would have thought that its possible to have a squad that works together and is all AT. good times. Bookmarked
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6509|Valley of the Dragons
Devil's Perch

/hides
Ghostface|UK
+6|6229
Thank you for your positive feedback i hope your ping was ok and look forward to seeing you again.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6379|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Sub-Zero79 wrote:

That's correct I would join too! A good Songhua IO Server would be awesome. Hard to find IO servers that aren't running Karkland, Mashtuur, Sharqi or Jalalabad
I know what you mean. We have tried putting our ]DzM[ server on different maps for IO (Gulf of Oman, Daqing and Songhua) only to find that the server is unused. We put it on Karkand or Jalalabad and its filled within minutes. Its ridiculous and I now HATE Karkand, so boring.

So if you want different maps which are regular join our server or post on our forums to ask for it. I am quite willing to set the server up on different maps if people will regularly join.

Website below::

Please do post cos I only have 1 guy who will support me in our clan.
max
Vela Incident

Ghostface|UK wrote:

Thank you for your positive feedback i hope your ping was ok and look forward to seeing you again.
great ping. I was playing under [FB] glowingsnowman as MEC. Mainly as AT. I think I got you a couple of times. You got me loads of times with the arty though

add me to you xfire and message me if you need to get it started again

Last edited by max (2007-05-15 08:33:48)

Ghostface|UK
+6|6229
Why will the server not get over 24 people.
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6345

Ghostface|UK wrote:

Why will the server not get over 24 people.
It has 31 right now...

And to everyone putting ideas to him about map rotations etc, why don't you check out the BF2s servers sections.. Have a look around, post any ideas for the bf2s servers. If the admins know people will play, they will implement the rotations!

Last edited by robthemadman (2007-05-15 08:04:11)

Ghostface|UK
+6|6229
Ok now the server is nearly full i want to ad some maps please give your opinions for the maps i should choose.

I was thinking Road to Jalalabad, Sharqi Peninsula, Wake Island and Kubra Dam two rounds each map.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

JET_G raidensen wrote:

QFT.

Btw, there is a 64size server running 64player 24/7 IO Songhua:

http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ … NGHUA.html

I picked it up about 2-3 weeks ago. Shame Ive never seen anyone in there.
']['error
Banned
+630|6652|The Netherlands
sonhua snipe fest
Ghostface|UK
+6|6229
I tried running other maps and it died so going to stay 24/7 Jalalabad so if you like this map please join.
Ghostface|UK
+6|6229
Sorry but *BUMP*
BINCHENZO
God.star.legend
+33|6200|Your moms privates
ill join tomorrow when i get on
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6795|Bulgaria

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Wrong! Karkand ftw!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard