Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6636|Camp XRay

I thought you were man enough cougar, maybe Hacksaw Jim Duggan needs to pay you a visit as well.

https://www.hacksawjimduggan.com/hacksawsplash2.gif
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6778|Dallas

Marlboroman82 wrote:

I thought you were man enough cougar, maybe Hacksaw Jim Duggan needs to pay you a visit as well.

http://www.hacksawjimduggan.com/hacksawsplash2.gif
I remember that guy.  He was a dumbass.  I'd throw a steak at him and then beat him with his stick.
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6636|Camp XRay

Cougar wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

I remember that guy.  He was a dumbass.  I'd throw a steak at him and then beat him with his stick.
https://www.gumgod.com/images/mike_sdwarrior_hogan1.jpg
don't fuck with the ultimate warrior

i don't know why i am on a old school wrestler kick
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6778|Dallas

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

http://www.gumgod.com/images/mike_sdwarrior_hogan1.jpg
don't fuck with the ultimate warrior

i don't know why i am on a old school wrestler kick
I'd splash water in his face, making his make-up run thus blinding him.  Then I'd beat him to death with Hacksaw Jim's bloody stick.
Commie Killer
+192|6400
Ok, sorry about havent talking, wasnt online, was getting prepared and shit, my one eye is swollen so I cant see, broken nose, etc. There was only three of them, and three of them are in the hospitol, 1 in critical, Im expelled and going to court probably. Moral: Dont bring a 6 in hunting knife to school hidden in the small of your back.

On the ages, they are all around my age, Im 15, Im shortest at 5 7, the rest are about 5 9 to 6 foot. I also way the least, I eat like crazy but I cant put on weight, so Im only 130, the rest are all over 160. Hell, Im lucky I lived I think.

Oh, one more thing, they are being treated as victims, even though they jumped me from behind my back, I never even saw them before they hit me.

I was thinking of turning them into the police considering they are all major pot heads but thats just plain gay, Im considering molotov cocktails in a few months, after people forget about this thing. Hopefully this doesnt get too bad. I dont really wanna end up killing people, that could be bad. Yay shitty government, right now, I am in more trouble for bringing a knife to school and defending myself then they would be if it was found out that they do drugs and rob people.

Last edited by Commie Killer (2007-05-15 13:02:09)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6780|UK
WHAT you knifed one of them? and you brought a knife into school?

otherwise good job standing up for yourself, but using a weapon was a bit far i think. I doubt they will ever stop hounding until ur dead if their mate dies. Aswell as you going to jail.

Last edited by Vilham (2007-05-15 13:07:48)

IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6756|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Bit silly taking the knife, seems you gave a good account for yourself otherwise, get that nose reset PDQ (yeah it hurts, but it's better than having a crooked nose) - take the school to court for expelling you, ah well you're now legend status
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6309|ohio,USA
you should have called me lol im 6'2 and 235 im a big boy for 14

Last edited by reaper_654 (2007-05-15 13:07:12)

Marlboroman82
+1,022|6636|Camp XRay

i think he's lieing, post the police report
Commie Killer
+192|6400
Friends were offering to help, though they caught me at a time when no one was around, kinda got fucked.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6595|MANCHESTERRR
holy shit dude...
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6676|USA

Commie Killer wrote:

Ok, sorry about havent talking, wasnt online, was getting prepared and shit, my one eye is swollen so I cant see, broken nose, etc. There was only three of them, and three of them are in the hospitol, 1 in critical, Im expelled and going to court probably. Moral: Dont bring a 6 in hunting knife to school hidden in the small of your back.

On the ages, they are all around my age, Im 15, Im shortest at 5 7, the rest are about 5 9 to 6 foot. I also way the least, I eat like crazy but I cant put on weight, so Im only 130, the rest are all over 160. Hell, Im lucky I lived I think.

Oh, one more thing, they are being treated as victims, even though they jumped me from behind my back, I never even saw them before they hit me.

I was thinking of turning them into the police considering they are all major pot heads but thats just plain gay, Im considering molotov cocktails in a few months, after people forget about this thing. Hopefully this doesnt get too bad. I dont really wanna end up killing people, that could be bad. Yay shitty government, right now, I am in more trouble for bringing a knife to school and defending myself then they would be if it was found out that they do drugs and rob people.
Sounds like some Cho shit.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6496|P-way, NJ
when you were knock out say they  put the knive in your hands so you get in trouble =P

Last edited by Sgt.Kyle (2007-05-15 13:18:18)

Commie Killer
+192|6400
Yes, I am psychotic. I also have anger problems. Now I got fucked over.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6637|Birmingham, UK
That was real clever to go 'shanking' them! You shoukd've just reported them. LEarn from it when you're in jail, maybe? Bad luck - these gits are getting everywhere in modern society, now.
David.P
Banned
+649|6287

Commie Killer wrote:

Dude where do you live? I could have come and helped you.(Btw i also am psychotic)
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6292|L-town MA

Commie Killer wrote:

that's right he listened to gcasey andd fuck you whoever said it was a dumb idea
Katash
+4|6572

Thats my suggestion

Last edited by Katash (2007-05-15 13:26:49)

Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6488|Belgium

Yaocelotl wrote:

I hope that the fight is something like this because I ain't buying anything lower:

Lol so random :red vs blue www.redvsblue.com
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6714|MoVal So-Cal

reaper_654 wrote:

you should have called me lol im 6'2 and 235 im a big boy for 14
No, your fat

Last edited by Pernicious544 (2007-05-15 13:30:25)

Commie Killer
+192|6400
Im not going to jail, probably just a bunch of community server, some time in Juvie, probably will be a lot harder to get a gun if I ever decide I want one, shit load of fines, Ill probably get sued, and this shit will go on my permanent record.
Modernized society fails, you get in trouble for defending yourself, even if you struck back a little bit to hard.
0ji
+36|6241|Estados Unidos
I know how you feel... can't defend ourself when your on school property.  My friend was punched in the back and he threw back one punch at the guy and ended up in alternatve school for 2 days.  Even though it is not as serious as this it still proves the point of the school board not taking responsibility for finding out who actually causes the conflict and instead just gives everybody detentions.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6644|Washington, DC

Commie Killer wrote:

Wait, so you think it's "gay" to turn them in to the cops yet you are considering using molotovs on their houses, and you presumably knifed them?

You're a fucking tool.

One thing I wonder though: What's with the whole "stop snitching" fad going on with people these days? Do they want rapists and murderers loose on the streets? Fucking tools.

edit: You should've used some mace or a taser or something.

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-05-15 13:35:03)

-Gunsmoke-
+165|6648|South Jersey
You still haven't told us if you shanked one of the fuckers.  Btw, don't do the whole molotovs thing.  Then you're just forming yourself to be a criminal.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6644|Washington, DC

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

You still haven't told us if you shanked one of the fuckers.  Btw, don't do the whole molotovs thing.  Then you're just forming yourself to be a criminal.
Yeah, seriously. As Mason said, "Sounds like some Cho shit."

/me calls the ATF =p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard