Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6526

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

invade iraq
wow, there are about 10 serious posts and then this guy makes a dumb not related one, if i could still karma -1 you i would

as for the fight, just get ur friends to help too, or dont go 2 school tomarrow

Last edited by Someone025 (2007-05-14 17:42:58)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6493|Somewhere else

Rolls of coins in the hands, it'll slow them down a bit.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6465
There was an article on "The Spark" back when it existed and was funny, by one of the funniest article writers in the world called "How to lose a fight so the other guy goes to jail." 

I can't for the life of me find any kind of archive that has it.  I fear it may be lost forever.

BUT.....it would have been perfect for your situation.

KiL
SoC./Omega
+122|6554|Omaha, Nebraska!
The only time i beat the shit out of someone was when they were beating up my sister. I don't think you could call it a beat down though, he tried to drown me in the pool, when he stopped shoving my face in I got up and punched him in the face and he got knocked out. But you on the other hand, are fucked. Or just buy a paintball gun, take them after school and shoot their eyes?
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6401|New York

CameronPoe wrote:

Dob the fuckers in or find out where they live and smash every last window. Attach a note to the bricks you use telling their parents their kids didn't pay 'the dealer' for their drugs. If they wanna play tough - you play tougher : always.

The Irish approach: hit 'em where it hurts.
Fucking brilliant, and I'm not being sarcastic either.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6756|Backward Ass Kansas
batteries and socks always seem to do well in the movies.... or bring come change for a couple of soda's if ya know what i mean - and wear tube socks....
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6610|Seattle

Well, if it does go down how you think it's gonna, don't wait for them to throw the first punch.

Mike Vallely is the man. Watch this video shot here in Seattle:

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6705|Calgary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2REG3-Wb … mp;search=

Ultimate in self defence.

On a serious note, PM me I will help you

Last edited by Superslim (2007-05-14 17:47:29)

FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6465
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6662

R3v4n wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

Get your crew together!

Or just start masturbating in front of them, then they will stop.

Or! be gay when they try to fight you, and gay as in homosexual.
QFT, this guy knows what he's talking about.
Exactly, the aim is to grouse them out so much that they don't want t fight you!

Try and kiss them that will work to!
dude, no. dont try and kiss them or they will punch your sorry ass right in the mouth.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6705|Calgary
The_Mac
+96|6238
Ask them what quarrel they have with you. Tell them you were shot and you beat his ass and thats that. Tell them they're being someone else's bitch and that if he wants to fight you again, he should do it, not tell them to do it for him like a girl.
And remind them before you fight again, that even if he wins, he's being another guy's bitch, and that he won't get anything out of it.

EDIT: worked for me.

Last edited by The_Mac (2007-05-14 17:51:48)

FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6569|Behind you, with a knife
don't you have friends? Ask them to help you to save your sorry ass
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6755|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann

paper_pigeon wrote:

shit mate, seems your in a bit of a pickle why dont you get some of your mates to help? i mean i know your supposed to fight your own fights but 4 on to 1? not fair.

or even just challenge their "ring leader". get him to tell his fuck hole friends to back off so its 1 on 1

let me know how things turned out
aye, Its all about balls & front, act like you don't give a fuck & then smash which ever one is hardest in the face as soon as they come anywhere near you, before they even open their mouths to pick the fight, try and at least break the cunts nose - then ask the other 3 who's next, they will back down pretty quick fucking sharp guaranteed & you will have no more trouble..
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6292|L-town MA
be honest, go to school kids say anythjing to you walk away, and then knife them/ self defecne
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6292|L-town MA

IG-Calibre wrote:

paper_pigeon wrote:

shit mate, seems your in a bit of a pickle why dont you get some of your mates to help? i mean i know your supposed to fight your own fights but 4 on to 1? not fair.

or even just challenge their "ring leader". get him to tell his fuck hole friends to back off so its 1 on 1

let me know how things turned out
aye, Its all about balls & front, act like you don't give a fuck & then smash which ever one is hardest in the face as soon as they come anywhere near you, before they even open their mouths to pick the fight, try and at least break the cunts nose - then ask the other 3 who's next, they will back down pretty quick fucking sharp guaranteed & you will have no more trouble..
video camera, lets see this shit
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6465
Tell them you are HIV positive and that you bleed easily.

KiL
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6779|UK
Get your mates together and start a proper riot. By riot I mean proper fights, use anything at hand. Most of you will get suspended most likely but after that fight is over I doubt they will ever trouble you again, they will learn its not worth it.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6705|Calgary

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

SUCCESS!  There is a God.

http://web.archive.org/web/200103020016 … /jail.html

KiL
Bending over is not an option
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6764|Chicago.
Stare him down. Don't move. Stand perfectly still.

Grin a bit.

And watch him walk away.

It worked for me. On multiple occasions.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6705|Calgary
No offense, but most of the replies to this thread are retarded. Either help the guy or STFU
Belx
+4|6690|New York, New York
Tell your friends, then see if they have a knife (or if you do) just take it out, don't actually use it though.  9/10 times they won't do shit if you have a blade and look like you will cut them if they don't back off.
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6292|L-town MA

Superslim wrote:

No offense, but most of the replies to this thread are retarded. Either help the guy or STFU
exactly like your pointless thread
Chou
+737|6804
How do you know they are waiting for you, you as always jump too far with your conclusions, nobody is waiting out there to kick your ass and you know it ! (bring nades anyway)
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6705|Calgary

gCASEy200 wrote:

Superslim wrote:

exactly like your pointless thread
Have you not read my posts??? I think not

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard