Commie Killer
+192|6387
I guess this is the right place, well anyways.....

Today I beat the shit out of this one kid, he deserved it, shot me with a paintball gun, well, this kid has friends, so now I have at least 4 of the best fighters in my school kicking my ass tommorrow, Ive already tried backing down. Today was my first fight, I won, tommorrow is my second, I will lose. I am fucked.

My options are tell the cops: they will beat my ass cause they wont even get to Juvenile Detention.
School: After they beat my ass in school they get a suspension, then when they see me out of school they finish what they started.
Tell the cops about the drugs: All of them do weed and others, though either way, as soon as they get out, Im fucked.

Yay, this will be fun.
Rant over.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6456|the guy in the hind on gator
dont be a pussy, fight till you drop dude
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6344|New York
Just be happy they're going to use their fists and not a gun, which seems to be the trend nowadays.
that sucks
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85
Stay home? Get parents involved, your friends, teachers, etc. There are more people to help than just the police.

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

ur dum lolz
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Stay home? Get parents involved, your friends, teachers, etc. There are more people to help than just the police.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6560|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
so is this serious talk or a debate...
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6226|Mildura, Aus
shit mate, seems your in a bit of a pickle why dont you get some of your mates to help? i mean i know your supposed to fight your own fights but 4 on to 1? not fair.

or even just challenge their "ring leader". get him to tell his fuck hole friends to back off so its 1 on 1

let me know how things turned out
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

Run really fast.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6487|Melbourne

Get your crew together!

Or just start masturbating in front of them, then they will stop.

Or! be gay when they try to fight you, and gay as in homosexual.

Last edited by R3v4n (2007-05-14 17:29:21)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

Which obviously will be right away.
Tell them you have members from BF2s coming to beat them up.

Haha, posted the exact same second as CamPoe

Last edited by Ryan (2007-05-14 17:29:54)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6555
Dob the fuckers in or find out where they live and smash every last window. Attach a note to the bricks you use telling their parents their kids didn't pay 'the dealer' for their drugs. If they wanna play tough - you play tougher : always.

The Irish approach: hit 'em where it hurts.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-05-14 17:34:10)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693

King_County_Downy wrote:

Tell them you're HIV positive. lol
Lol, that's awesome.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6706
Sorround yourself with your friends and tell the poliece about the drugs.  Simple.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

Superior Mind wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Tell them you're HIV positive. lol
Lol, that's awesome.
Doh! You saw that eh?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6302
You will live to fight another day.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6640

R3v4n wrote:

Get your crew together!

QFT, this guy knows what he's talking about.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
They all do weed right?

Try to fight them when they are high, that way they will probably get distracted or become to lazy to continue fighting.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)

paper_pigeon wrote:

or even just challenge their "ring leader". get him to tell his fuck hole friends to back off so its 1 on 1
I did that once - it works - some idiot in the Uni bar - wasn't happy that I pointed out that he didn't own the pool table - then when I left to go home I was surrounded by about a dozen of his gang - he was nowhere to be seen - so I stood my ground and told them "I've no issue with you guys - get your mate out here and we'll sort it man-to-man" - there was some showing of strength from them - like smashing my bike wheel with a piece of scafold pole, but still I stood my ground and continued to tell them to get their mate out - he never showed and they eventually dispersed.

And I'm a skinny weed that would've got his ass kicked even one-on-one!
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6487|Melbourne

thareaper254 wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

Get your crew together!

QFT, this guy knows what he's talking about.
Exactly, the aim is to grouse them out so much that they don't want t fight you!

Try and kiss them that will work to!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
confused
+10|6394|British Columbia
Travel back in time and tell yourself that being hit by one lousy paintball isn't as bad as the broken ribs etc you will receive from them if you retaliate.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6525|South Florida

Commie Killer wrote:

I guess this is the right place, well anyways.....

Today I beat the shit out of this one kid, he deserved it, shot me with a paintball gun, well, this kid has friends, so now I have at least 4 of the best fighters in my school kicking my ass tommorrow, Ive already tried backing down. Today was my first fight, I won, tommorrow is my second, I will lose. I am fucked.

My options are tell the cops: they will beat my ass cause they wont even get to Juvenile Detention.
School: After they beat my ass in school they get a suspension, then when they see me out of school they finish what they started.
Tell the cops about the drugs: All of them do weed and others, though either way, as soon as they get out, Im fucked.

Yay, this will be fun.
Rant over.
Tell a school counselor to watch your back. I bet they will. Thats what they're there for. If they see someone step up to fight you, act like your trying your best not to fight back, then they will step in and the kids will get suspended.
Then tell the councelor that he might try to fight you again, which is unlikely because 2 suspensions might get him kicked out of school.

As for outside, in real life... thats the scary part, just stay away from where they live...

You really want to know the solution.

Go up to him, and tell him that you really dont want to fight, and be REALLY cool about it, say something like this:

"Hey man, listen, i really dont want to fight, so how about we just be friends. Are we cool?"
And stick your fist out for knuckles.
If that DOESN'T work, whats the worst that can happen, at least you tried.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6286|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Wow.
Sabotage, i.e., crush them while they're not expecting it.
Snowmanimal
Not so unique forum title
+30|6543|My head
Fight in front of administrators.  Don't throw the first punch.  They get in shit and you don't. heheh.

It takes a man to walk away.  Just be like you're not worth the effort.  Explain the situation.  You got shot, you had the right to pummel the kid (not really but OK).  Now if they have shit with you that's their problem not yours.  The kid was too much of a pussy to fight against you again cuz he got his teeth knocked out.

Last edited by Snowmanimal (2007-05-14 17:42:33)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
invade iraq

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard