R0lyP0ly
+161|6663|USA

Jameseyy wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

They cannt, TOP stands for Talentless Overrated Players (except Patton), enuff said imo.
That's a pretty hypocritical thing for a sniper to say, since you'd get served using any kit that takes any real skill.
I'd be delighted to know which kit takes skill. I would dare to guess that since this is a piece of software, none of the kits take 'real' skills. Virtual skill, maybe; either way, I would love to know what you think constitutes skill in using any particular kit.

TOP is only overrated by themselves. Wookies can back what little shit they talk up; I've played with more than a few. See the TOP video posted above? The one where they make baserape and a rebuke of generally accepted styles of play a facade to mask their inherent difficulties in excelling in, of all things, a computer game?? TOP is an overvocalized minority of youngsters who crave the pseudo-high of hiding behind the anonymity of the great equalizer, the Internet, and taking their pre-pubescent angers out by warping the intentions of a computer game to satiate the needs of their emotionally stunted inferiority complex.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6729|California

R0lyP0ly wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

They cannt, TOP stands for Talentless Overrated Players (except Patton), enuff said imo.
That's a pretty hypocritical thing for a sniper to say, since you'd get served using any kit that takes any real skill.
I'd be delighted to know which kit takes skill. I would dare to guess that since this is a piece of software, none of the kits take 'real' skills. Virtual skill, maybe; either way, I would love to know what you think constitutes skill in using any particular kit.

TOP is only overrated by themselves. Wookies can back what little shit they talk up; I've played with more than a few. See the TOP video posted above? The one where they make baserape and a rebuke of generally accepted styles of play a facade to mask their inherent difficulties in excelling in, of all things, a computer game?? TOP is an overvocalized minority of youngsters who crave the pseudo-high of hiding behind the anonymity of the great equalizer, the Internet, and taking their pre-pubescent angers out by warping the intentions of a computer game to satiate the needs of their emotionally stunted inferiority complex.
We didn't invent any of the tactics numbnuts. Everything we do has been around for... well... since the FPS was invented perhaps.

Also, what do you base the statement
The one where they make baserape and a rebuke of generally accepted styles of play a facade to mask their inherent difficulties in excelling in, of all things, a computer game??
off of? Like I said above, base rape etc. has been around for years.

TOP is an overvocalized minority
Minorities change policy all the time buddy. Read the news and you could acquire facts about it.
BlackKoala
+215|6335
Stryyker.

E-Babies.

Now.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6663|USA
The one where they make baserape and a rebuke of generally accepted styles of play a facade to mask their inherent difficulties in excelling in, of all things, a computer game??
I base it off of the video above. Like I said originally. Just because something 'has been around' for a while doesn't in the least make it ok for you to do it. Murder, rape, arson, etc etc have also been around, much longer than FPS games. Does that make it ok for you to do? Didn't think so.

Minorities change policy all the time buddy. Read the news and you could acquire facts about it
So, you agree with how I described you(TOP)?
BlackKoala
+215|6335

R0lyP0ly wrote:

I base it off of the video above. Like I said originally. Just because something 'has been around' for a while doesn't in the least make it ok for you to do it. Murder, rape, arson, etc etc have also been around, much longer than FPS games. Does that make it ok for you to do? Didn't think so.

Minorities change policy all the time buddy. Read the news and you could acquire facts about it
Please tell me that you didn't compare murder and rape to a video game.

Please?

Ah, fuck you.

Back to Stryyker and I's alone time.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6729|California

R0lyP0ly wrote:

Wow, your a fucktard. You just compared Class 1 Felonies with a video game. I wish you were aborted as a child.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6663|USA

stryyker wrote:

Wow, your a fucktard. You just compared Class 1 Felonies with a video game. I wish you were aborted as a child.
Is ignorance truly bliss?

Regardless, I compared your mindset that something being around makes it ok. I did not say baserape is like murder because xxx..., I said the whole premise of your argument is wrong, since age doesn't guarantee correctness. On a side note, I am going to bed upon the submitting of this message; I have to go outside tomorrow morning (you may not know what this entails, but trust me, I need some rest.) Don't take my haitus as some sort of half-victory, because you still lose. G'night.

Buddy.
BlackKoala
+215|6335

R0lyP0ly wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Regardless, I compared your mindset that something being around makes it ok. I did not say baserape is like murder because xxx..., I said the whole premise of your argument is wrong, since age doesn't guarantee correctness. On a side note, I am going to bed upon the submitting of this message; I have to go outside tomorrow morning (you may not know what this entails, but trust me, I need some rest.) Don't take my haitus as some sort of half-victory, because you still lose. G'night.

Buddy.
You're an asshat.

Do you snipe, by any chance?
R0lyP0ly
+161|6663|USA

BlackKoala wrote:

R0lyP0ly wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Buddy.
You're an asshat.

Do you snipe, by any chance?
No, but I do prefer my tactics over any one else's principles. Also, I noticed you have the correct form of "you are". Good job. You TOP kiddies learn fast. Now, without further ado, bed.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6729|California

R0lyP0ly wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Buddy.
The validity of your argument has gone to zero because you used a metaphor on Class 1 Felonies (In the US at least) to justify why I can't do something In a video game.

The fact remains that I paid well over $1,500 repairing my computer/purchasing the game. In that mindset, I have every right to do

a. What I want
b. When I want
c. How I want

with whatever game I feel the need to buy. Just because people like you don't like it, makes my resolve ever stronger. For someone that uses such big words, such as yourself, you should know this.

But when the day is over, you are still a dumbass for using a murder analogy to try and make a point about a video game. A point which has no effect, I am happy to say.

I don't think age has an issue here, because we are making correctly formed sentences with grammar and such. Take it as you will, I still think your a fucktard.
OZONE#1
Banned
+5|6210
Where the hell am I in it? Kidding. Nice vid the best sniper video ive ever seen to be honest, dryman has craziest long range shots 1+ guys
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6237|Scotland!

R0lyP0ly wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

You're obviously not the best player so I don't blame you for asking for advice on what skill is.

TOP is only overrated by themselves. Wookies can back what little shit they talk up; I've played with more than a few.
Most of TOP use xfire, I'm sure anytime you could drop into one of their games and get yourself kidnapped.

See the TOP video posted above? The one where they make baserape and a rebuke of generally accepted styles of play a facade to mask their inherent difficulties in excelling in, of all things, a computer game??
I've yet to see a TOP member who isn't a good player.

TOP is an overvocalized minority of youngsters who crave the pseudo-high of hiding behind the anonymity of the great equalizer, the Internet, and taking their pre-pubescent angers out by warping the intentions of a computer game to satiate the needs of their emotionally stunted inferiority complex.
I bet you got your jollies off typing this holding a dictionary in one hand. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried, honestly.

So out of all the points you tried to make, you managed to fail, and fail hard. But nice try though.

Last edited by Jameseyy (2007-05-16 00:18:04)

BlackKoala
+215|6335
Jameseyy if yo uare trying to side with TOP here, the stats can be left at the door.

FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6462

BlackKoala wrote:

Jameseyy if yo uare trying to side with TOP here, the stats can be left at the door.

No......stats rule all.  Didn't anyone tell you?

Now, I'm probably going to be the only TOP member to say that I think some of the shots in the video were pretty impressive.....and for that I probably won't hear the end of it.  HOWEVER.....I agree with many people here who state that the video is too much of the "same old same old" and too repetitive.  It's lacking in originality which is what you need to get an overall "rave review" of a movie of this length.  This isn't some 4 minute clip of one guy showing off his skills.  This took time and effort to make.  On that front, I'll pay respect for the simple fact that the exertion of time and effort is a choice you (collectively) made that you didn't HAVE to, with I assume the intent to entertain the BF2 community.  One would hope, though, that more effort be placed on creating something that has yet to be done, or at least not entirely played out....because lets face it, who watches 20+ minutes of video thinking to themselves "Man, I sure do hope I'm BORED senseless by this!"?  Unfortunately, I think the chances of that happening are slim due to the sheer volume of sniper vids that already exist.  Can it be done?  I dunno...you're the sniper clan.  I guess figuring out how to make 24 minutes of sniping truly ORIGINAL is your cross to bear. 

Unfortunately, I've gotta say that I found parts of this video amusing, but largely unentertaining.

So anyway, I tried to give an honest review w/o being a complete dick in the process, so if any of you can't swallow it, do me a huge favor and piss off.

KiL
mr.m00se
PiMp mE APC^^
+4|6329|In Your Butz Making Baby
i've seen your movie to, good sniper skills, nice distance shots
loved it:D
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6510|Valley of the Dragons

stryyker wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

Congratulations, you think that up all by yourself? In the recent months I would point the blame of "overrated players" to the WOokies.
No I didnt, I honestly thought that was what it meant What have the WOoKies got to do with my remark? I said you limpdicks are a bunch of no-skillers.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6502
Limp dicks? Couldn't you think of anything better? It's ok, I'm sure if you asked mummy she'll help you.

No-Skillers? Well, get 5 friends and challenge us to a 5v5 and you'll find out. It's that simple.

Keep crying, your just making me laugh.
ssonrats
+221|6655
Can all the TOP guys leave the thread so we can get some mature, constructive responses.

I thought you knew better Stryykker, looks like you're like the rest of em' eh?
Jemme101
M24 Abuser

Doggehspike wrote:

Limp dicks? Couldn't you think of anything better? It's ok, I'm sure if you asked mummy she'll help you.

No-Skillers? Well, get 5 friends and challenge us to a 5v5 and you'll find out. It's that simple.

Keep crying, your just making me laugh.
Math > You , plus I already know I am better than you so there is no challenge.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6502
I pressed 5 instead of 4, wow.

I doubt you're better, but it depends. You are probably better then me at sniping but I hardly ever snipe because I find it boring. I'd rape you with an assault rifle though.

Anyway, I couldn't care what you think. I'll stop derailing this topic now.

Last edited by Doggehspike (2007-05-16 04:49:54)

Jemme101
M24 Abuser

Doggehspike wrote:

I pressed 5 instead of 4, wow.

I doubt you're better, but it depends. You are probably better then me at sniping but I hardly ever snipe because I find it boring. I'd rape you with an assault rifle though.

Anyway, I couldn't care what you think. I'll stop derailing this topic now.
I have renewed my interest in the Assault Rifles and going to see how far I can take that thing with my new account. Problem is that when I go Medic on SAK I usually only Revive/Heal the whole time because nobody else will.

I too will stop derailing this topic now.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6380|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Why is it ever time the name 'WoOkie' is in a post it turns into a flaming match, like some bitching girls. I gave up posting constructively after I got flamed by this clan a while ago. I thought why the hell should I bother if they dont like what I say. BUT, I will try again.

I respect the some of the people in the movie in that they can clearly snipe well but what I dont enjoy is a movie with 3 sec clips for 20 odd mins. Its boring.

Please if you make another, give us 5 mins of each player, straight play, sniper ownage. I mean Drykill Im sure could have done that on Wake, 5 mins of headshot after headshot at long range, sure the clips take longer to make, but the outcome is so much better.

I also found the start slightly arrogant and very cheesy. Be modest, let the video show your skills, not make an intro which makes the vid out to be amazing...then have a hell of a letdown in terms of editing. The black spaces inbetween clips didn't bode well in overall quality of the movie.

Editing 5/10
Clips 8/10 (Terms of actual shots taken)
Music 6/10 (Not my cup of tea for this type of movie)

Overall 6/10

A final note:

This feud between TOP and WoOkie can only be solved by a clanmatch so why don't you try that?
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6348|Too late for you to know...

Thanks to those that give constructive comments.  I even respect FeedUsYourFetus for his review because while he wasn't "in love" with the vid by far, he gave a plus point and let us know what he thought would be better without being an asshat like others have been.  Contructive criticism > nasty criticism.

I hope the couple kill streaks I did were entertaining.  I had to get some in one night for deadline.  I will make more kill streaks for future vid work.

Fellow WOoKie's:  Let's stop responding to the arguements on this thread so we can just get the feedback we need on vid.

Last edited by Sarciss (2007-05-16 09:51:59)

dont_be_ss
+312|6603|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
Thanks for the positive feedback

@ Mostly TOP, why do you always post and derail our topics? I cant remember a sniper/wookie ever derailing your thread.

Why can't we just get along.
']['error
Banned
+630|6653|The Netherlands
zomfg teh snipe vid lolololol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard