Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6235|Scotland!

CruZ4dR wrote:

It was good. could have spared me the start though. 9/10.

Jemme101 wrote:

Great vid, liked every minute of it. Especially the distance meter on dbss part and the sniper mission of Covert.
If you liked every minute of it, how come you replied 10 minutes after it was posted? That would mean you didn't even watch halv of it.
They posted it on wookie forums first, and since jemme is a sniper whore I guess he posts there as well.
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6346|Too late for you to know...

Yay for sniper whores!!!  I play sniper a little more than the other kits.  Great shots in vid etc etc.  I like that Sarciss guy.

BigMack ur sig had me rolling!!! LOLOLOL!!!
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6692|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
my part sucked that was from a while ago i i wubed it btw
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6323|Newcastle UK
lol your the only sniper clan so your the worst too, you suck as a team though scrim some one like top, now that would be fun.

Last edited by OakLeaves (2007-05-14 14:08:42)

Sarciss
The Hunter

OakLeaves wrote:

lol your the only sniper clan so your the worst too, you such as a team though scrim some one like top, now that would be fun.
LOL!  Good logic bro.  U might want to edit so u can spell right too. LOL!
SoC./Omega
+122|6548|Omaha, Nebraska!
lawl at unit theme on end
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6323|Newcastle UK

Sarciss wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

lol your the only sniper clan so your the worst too, you such as a team though scrim some one like top, now that would be fun.
ohh noes i typed it quick and got one letter wrong.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6508|Valley of the Dragons

Jameseyy wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

Great vid, liked every minute of it. Especially the distance meter on dbss part and the sniper mission of Covert.
If you liked every minute of it, how come you replied 10 minutes after it was posted? That would mean you didn't even watch halv of it.
They posted it on wookie forums first, and since jemme is a sniper whore I guess he posts there as well.
We cannt all be SAK medic lamers like you.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6638|Washington, DC

OakLeaves wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

ohh noes i typed it quick and got one letter wrong.
Oak's got a point there; the "lulz u fail @ teh spellz" technique is usually a sign of desperation...
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6235|Scotland!

Jemme101 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

We cannt all be SAK medic lamers like you.
Medic      60:17:42      1,937      1,921      1.0083

Obviously not. But keep hiding in bushes if that's what floats your boat. Claymoring takes loads of skill, well done. Two whole thumbs up for you.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6531|the Netherlands
nice shootin'!
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6758|Chicago.
Oakleaves, Jameseyy, Sarciss, and Jemme (plus all other potential posters), lets refrain from the WOoKie/|TOP| rivalry and comment on the video.

I don't want this turning into a flame fest, understood?
Chou
+737|6798
The last 3 minutes were the best part. 7/10
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6413|Earth
I don't recall seeing my man MorbiD. Oh well, it all kicked ass.
Signature
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6508|Valley of the Dragons

pyscofrawg wrote:

I don't recall seeing my man MorbiD. Oh well, it all kicked ass.
He didnt sign up for the vid ... The WOoKie video
BlackKoala
+215|6333
Lol that video was pretty gay.  I thought I almost saw someone with a rifle, but it was just a grenade.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6631|Camp XRay

BlackKoala wrote:

Lol that video was pretty gay.  I thought I almost saw someone with a rifle, but it was just a claymore.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6714|67.222.138.85
You guys don't like the video, just don't post. It was obvious they worked very hard on this for a long time.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6758|Chicago.
Going along with what Flaming said, I'll reiterate this:

BigmacK wrote:

Oakleaves, Jameseyy, Sarciss, and Jemme (plus all other potential posters), lets refrain from the WOoKie/|TOP| rivalry and comment on the video.

Final warning, or I'll start post deletion.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6631|Camp XRay

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

You guys don't like the video, just don't post. It was obvious they worked very hard on this for a long time.
you said hard and long, ok seriously i thought it was just like all the other sniper movies out there, just wasn't very original.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Sarciss
The Hunter

BigmacK wrote:

I read you loud and clear.  Last thing I'd say to Hurricane is:

Oak's got a point there; the "lulz u fail @ teh spellz" technique is usually a sign of desperation...  I have no idea what ur even talking about. Desperation? For......something I guess.  No idea and I guess that makes me not desperate for it.

Cheers!  Everyone can have their own opinion on vid.  Can't make ya like it. Just don't want the flames is all.

Last edited by Sarciss (2007-05-14 15:17:10)

ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6710
Masters of knowing where the BF2 hitboxes are!

I once got kicked off your server for doing something.... Can't remember what.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6388|Bromley, London

Nice video, I couldn't be bothrered to watch it all but I skimmed through most of it.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6631|EU

I liked it good to know where hit boxes and proper aiming are. Was great! Not some gheymore whoring but real nice shots and mostly you were all working for team also capturing flags. +1
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6210
I smell horseshit. I played against one of your Wookie snipers all day Sunday on infantry only Ghost Town. He kept going back to the top of the clocktower and I kept killing him....over and over and over.

Tip to snipers: don't return to the place you just died at immediately after respawning.

Last edited by Cerpin_Taxt (2007-05-14 15:49:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard