DooM
+28|6313
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/6964

"The “exceptions” include lockets worn by Muslims and Hindu bracelets."

What do you all think? this is regular in the UK because of the fuckin paranoid politicians that are scared to offend. Im not religious but then again this is fuckin ridiculous. This country is going down hill fast, the invasion of arabs is horrendus and they cause so many problems politically. Seriously this country has become a mess beyond belief, even asylum seekers get free housing which comes out the working mans pocket. Australia imo would be a great place to live, least their immigration laws are great, the UK's immigration laws are...wait what immigration laws?

Edited for the sensitive.

Last edited by DooM (2007-05-14 16:57:00)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6229|Escea

I would have to say that the UK has very soft immigration laws. They basically let as many people in as possible because it builds the population up, the UK has an aging population and so new younger people are needed to take over, no matter where they come from.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-05-14 09:27:00)

-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6646|Manchester UK
I agree with you 100% and not to mention the terrorism that is brouht over here due to the softness of are immigration laws.

Mike,
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6772|UK
That is becoming on the verge of fucking stupid... seriously i pray our next PM after Brown toughens the fuck up!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6229|Escea

He'd better otherwise anything English will be soon forced into minorities.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England
That's dumb. Really really dumb. They're purposely instigating racial tensions by doing this. What fucking morons. No idiot would get offended if someone was wearing a cross. They just do these without asking the population and all it does it make people think that non-christians are getting a better deal. This is absurd.

But at least other faiths can see the stupidness in this. We need to get pricks like the guy who decided this out of management or w/e

I'm actually beginning to beleive this is being done on purpose to make people hate on non-whites even more. I wouldn't be surprised if, beleive it or not, the BNP was somehow behind this.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-05-14 09:36:43)

Fen321
+54|6504|Singularity

DooM wrote:

What do you all think? this is regular in the UK because of the fuckin paranoid politicians that are scared to offend. Im not religious but then again this is fuckin ridiculous, no crosses allowed yet towlie stuff is. This country is going down hill fast, the invasion of arabs is horrendus and they cause so many problems politically. Seriously this country has become a mess beyond belief, even asylum seekers get free housing which comes out the working mans pocket. Australia imo would be a great place to live, least their immigration laws are great, the UK's immigration laws are...wait what immigration laws?
"But even Muslim leaders have join­ed the condemnation, arguing that all religious groups, including Christian­s, should be treated the same."

Lets see here Muslim religious leaders condemned the regulations yet, you still find the nerve to blame the problem on the towlies(Towlies wtf? Racist much?). Seriously, if you want to be taken in the least bit serious refrain from calling people towlies and bitching about legislation that is being passed by non-Muslims, unless of course all whom passed this law were Muslim then you would have something remotely insignificant to talk about.

If you honestly consider the inability to wear religious insignias as an ominous signs of some sort of decline in the UK / invasion (hahaha why use that word when its people in your own country which are being affected via  its own legislation not some scary Muslim in the back corner waiting for the opportune time to strike via a head scarf).
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6677|UK
2% of the UK population is Muslim coupled with the fact as stated by Fen321 it's the white majority that is passing this legislation.  2%?! Let me guess you see one darkie and lordy break out the "there ain't no black in the Union Jack" chants right?

There is NO invasion of Arabs in fact the only invasion i see is the influx of Eastern Europeans, where i live they are all over the place.

Time to hurl your white far right ass to your local MP and demand answers.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
~c4~cheppi
+29|6364|Forest Green
We all know that there are more than the government figures in the UK. In slough, there are loads of muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Polish you name it.

It is quite funny when all the sikhs, muslims etc moan about high immigration from poland
zeidmaan
+234|6421|Vienna

Considering everything thats going on in the world I wouldnt be surprised either if it was intentional. The angrier the people are the more willing they will be to accept changes. Every time I turn on the news I see decision being made that are completely retarded. And I cant believe that the entire political "elite" is retarded.

And M.O.A.B makes an excellent point, one which many people tend to disregard.
For a country and its population to function and to sustain it self long-term, it needs atleast 2 children per couple (family). This is the absolute minimum and most experts agree that its not enough due to ever increasing life expectancy.
In Austria, for example, the "traditional" Austrians have less than 1 child per married couple !!!
With that dramatic population decline the economy would have collapsed long time ago.

And this is not just the case in Austria. How many families do you know with 3 or more children ?
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6660|Teesside, UK
British Airways did the same same thing a while back and then backed down under heavy criticism from people  including many Muslims.  Its stupid people like this who try to avoid upsetting a minority of people and then annoy almost everyone in the process with their stupid PC bullshit.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6533|London (At Heart)

zeidmaan wrote:

And this is not just the case in Austria. How many families do you know with 3 or more children ?
Loads?
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6546|The Lost Highway

Fen321 wrote:

DooM wrote:

What do you all think? this is regular in the UK because of the fuckin paranoid politicians that are scared to offend. Im not religious but then again this is fuckin ridiculous, no crosses allowed yet towlie stuff is. This country is going down hill fast, the invasion of arabs is horrendus and they cause so many problems politically. Seriously this country has become a mess beyond belief, even asylum seekers get free housing which comes out the working mans pocket. Australia imo would be a great place to live, least their immigration laws are great, the UK's immigration laws are...wait what immigration laws?
"But even Muslim leaders have join­ed the condemnation, arguing that all religious groups, including Christian­s, should be treated the same."

Lets see here Muslim religious leaders condemned the regulations yet, you still find the nerve to blame the problem on the towlies(Towlies wtf? Racist much?). Seriously, if you want to be taken in the least bit serious refrain from calling people towlies and bitching about legislation that is being passed by non-Muslims, unless of course all whom passed this law were Muslim then you would have something remotely insignificant to talk about.

If you honestly consider the inability to wear religious insignias as an ominous signs of some sort of decline in the UK / invasion (hahaha why use that word when its people in your own country which are being affected via  its own legislation not some scary Muslim in the back corner waiting for the opportune time to strike via a head scarf).
You might have made a good point, that is, if your sentence structure didn't make my brain hurt.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6572|England

Straight off of the Express's website: "To the voters of Croydon at their next council election... www.bnp.org.uk/"

^ ^ QFT. Seriously, this PC bullshit is going waaay to far. This is totally insane. Muslims are allowed to wear their veils to defy passports and all the rest of it, yet Christians are now not allowed to wear a cross?
If the cross is so offending, the next thing they will be banning is gravestones shaped in the form of a cross and go on a mass "re-make of all the current gravestones". This is fucking pathetic and pety.
Are people seriously offended by all of the Christian values and do they really complain about it?
If it offends all of these immigrants so much, they should exercise their right to leave. I mean, they know that this country is not a predominantly Muslim country (yet) so why the fuck move here if they find it so offensive? Oh, because we will give them handouts of millions of £'s of taxpayers money so they can scape a living and mug us on the streets. If we moved to their country in our thousands, they wouldn't change fuck all for us.

The fact that we even build asylum centres for these people so they have somewhere to live when they come in on the bottom of the eurostar is insane. Then they stay for weeks, told they cant come into the UK and get shipped back. Why? Just send them back from the word go.

Most of this country's problems have been caused as a result of immigration. Ask anyone who's lived in this country for more than 50years and they will tell you this country has changed into shit of no-go areas and PC bullshit.

We need to get this guy in power:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2208998433
Thats right, Jeremy Clarkson. This bloke really represents the British public and their train of thoughts. Straight from that group:
"His straight forward no nonsense attitude would make our country great once more.Tony Parsons described him as "a dazzling hero of political incorrectness". From punching Piers Morgan in the face on a Concorde to claiming that German Sat Nav takes you straight to Poland."

Health and Safety Officer: "What would happen if a cameraman were to slip over?"
Clarkson: "Well, he'd probably have to stand back up again"

Clarkson also defended Camilla Parker-Bowles "People often criticise her because she's approaching 60, but they forget that Princess Diana was approaching 120 when she went into that tunnel." He also remarked that Camilla's personal make up artist was known as "Ken the plasterer".

We need Clarkson in power. Now.
69000 facebook members cant be wrong
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6557|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth
This just falls in line with the rest of how it is becoming increasingly more acceptable to discriminate against former discriminators.  If you're a white, male and Christian then you are disadvantaged in life nowadays, or more accurately everyone else is more advantaged in life than you.

To be fair though, the Daily Express is only slightly less zenophobic than the Dail Mail but it wouldn't suprise me if the story's true.
=OBS= EstebanRey

Snake wrote:

Straight off of the Express's website: "To the voters of Croydon at their next council election... www.bnpFUCKINGNAZIS.org.uk/"
Why the hell are you advertising that nazi website?

Snake wrote:

^ ^ QFT. Seriously, this PC bullshit is going waaay to far. This is totally insane. Muslims are allowed to wear their veils to defy passports and all the rest of it, yet Christians are now not allowed to wear a cross?
Actually you are wrong.  I had my passport renewed this weekend and I am quite familar withe photo regulations.  The literature shows a Muslim with her face covered and a big red cross next to it.

IPS wrote:

"nothing covering your face. Please make sure nothing covers the outline of your eyes, nose or mouth.
http://www.passport.gov.uk/general_photos_standards.asp

Snake wrote:

Most of this country's problems have been caused as a result of immigration. Ask anyone who's lived in this country for more than 50years and they will tell you this country has changed into shit of no-go areas and PC bullshit.
And when you're over 50, you'll moan about how things were better in your day, it's fact of life.

Snake wrote:

Thats right, Jeremy Clarkson. This bloke really represents the British public and their train of thoughts.
Now I agree with you there.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6497|Menlo Park, CA
I keep asking you Brits if your country is still called Britain or Great Britain. . . .

I thought for sure it was call The Islamic Republic of Great Britain. . . . .

YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY FUCKED!! Talk about a country housing the enemy from within!! You guys have already dug your own graves allowing all those fuckers into your country. . . .

The USA hasnt reached the debauchery that is Englands immigration policy, yet we are coming close in the my state of California. . . .you guys are getting invaded by muslims, were getting invaded by Mexicans!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England

fadedsteve wrote:

I keep asking you Brits if your country is still called Britain or Great Britain. . . .

YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY FUCKED!! Talk about a country housing the enemy from within!! You guys have already dug your own graves allowing all those fuckers into your country. . . .

The USA hasnt reached the debauchery that is Englands immigration policy, yet we are coming close in the my state of California. . . .you guys are getting invaded by muslims, were getting invaded by Mexicans!
But....in this case the Muslims are saying that this is dumb too. I'm really now thinking that whoever thought of this did it as a deliberate act to stir shit up. Nobody is this PC and stupid.

It's just some over PC people coming up with statements like "it offends other groups" when nobody did actually complain, so basically they just dragged it right out of their colon they did.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6723|Riva, MD
Sounds like this:

Arabs = Europe's version of Mexicans

Except most Mexicans are of some sort of Christian-based religion so they don't try to change stuff like that.
David.P
Banned
+649|6280
Okay britain has finally gone down the shithole. Ya brits gotta stop this shit and be more like australia they dont take shit from noone.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6677|UK
what part of 2% don't anyone of you fuckheads understand?!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6655

m3thod wrote:

what part of 2% don't anyone of you fuckheads understand?!
When you write 2%, they see those two dots as 0's and so think that Britain is 200 percent Muslim...
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6660|Teesside, UK

_j5689_ wrote:

Except most Mexicans are of some sort of Christian-based religion so they don't try to change stuff like that.
Read the thread.  THIS CHANGE WAS NOT DEMANDED BY MUSLIMS.  from the article "But even Muslim leaders have join­ed the condemnation, arguing that all religious groups, including Christian­s, should be treated the same."

Sorry for caps but some of you people are blaming the wrong people.  Blame the stupid croyden council who are probably trying to get extra votes from the minorities in the area and pissing of everyone instead.
dc_involved
+13|6537

DooM wrote:

What do you all think? this is regular in the UK because of the fuckin paranoid politicians that are scared to offend.
No its not regular at all. You shouldnt take things you read in a shit rag as the norm. Shitty papers rely on outrage stories to sell copies. These incidents don't reflect the whole nation its just a media tool, the rest of the country is trying to get on with living together.
=OBS= EstebanRey

fadedsteve wrote:

What the hell are you on about? 

Religion Number %
Christian 42,079,000 71.6%
Muslim 1,591,000 2.7%
Hindu 559,000 1.0%
Sikh 336,000 0.6%
Jewish 267,000 0.5%
Buddhist 152,000 0.3%
Other religion 179,000 0.3%
Not stated 4,289,000 7.3%
No religion 9,104,000 15.5%

Yeah, Invasion!!!  And by the way, seeing as the US census doesn't ask what religion you belong to, the US has no accuarte figures on how many Muslims are there.

And just so you know, the vat majority of immigrants coming to the UK are Eastern Europeans

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard