IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6712|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
one word "Cracker" - if you like yer zombie(ish) flicks check it out, I really like the way the director paid homage to Peter Jacksons "Brain Dead" lawnmower scene, only instead he uses a helo
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6319|Iowa...
yeah,i saw it on Friday.it wasn't too bad.usaully i can handle blood but when that dude got the virus from his wife and went crazy on her i was like "WHOA!" pretty nasty stuff.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
Saw it tonight myself. GF wasn't really fully aware of the content she'd have to endure - guess I'm gonna pay with a chick flick. Thought it was gripping and as good as the original up until the end where I was a little disappointed. The vast majority of the film was brilliant though - opening scene, the 'green zone' in London (nice dig at the Iraq war), the whole shebang. Watch it.
IG-Calibre
comhalta

CameronPoe wrote:

Saw it tonight myself. GF wasn't really fully aware of the content she'd have to endure - guess I'm gonna pay with a chick flick. Thought it was gripping and as good as the original up until the end where I was a little disappointed. The vast majority of the film was brilliant though - opening scene, the 'green zone' in London (nice dig at the Iraq war), the whole shebang. Watch it.
I thought the not overly subtle, write large, Iraq metaphor worked really well, the ending kinda made more sense, non?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

IG-Calibre wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I thought the not overly subtle, write large, Iraq metaphor worked really well, the ending kinda made more sense, non?
I just foresaw a 'vaccine from the kid' scenario unfolding rather than a '28 Months Later: Paris' scenario unfolding.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-05-13 16:52:16)

IG-Calibre
comhalta

CameronPoe wrote:

IG-Calibre wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I just foresaw a 'vaccine from the kid' scenario unfolding rather than a '28 Months Later: Paris' scenario unfolding.
exactly man no happy ending
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

Uhhh yall aren't being fuckers and spoiling the film are you?
IG-Calibre
comhalta

Hurricane wrote:

Uhhh yall aren't being fuckers and spoiling the film are you?
Yeah!! The cat was in the WASHINGMACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Archer
rapes face
+161|6394|Canuckistan
I need to see that movie except I can't obtain it.

Fuck.

sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6201
I liked it a lot as well.  Especially the music.  I wish I knew what it was called, but its that music that starts really slow and builds up as the action takes off.  I think that would be GREAT music for a frag video.  I think that if you liked 28 Days Later, you will like 28 Weeks Later as well. 

What does everyone think as far as a sequel.  I thought that the ending could have been interpreted in a number of ways and it does not look definite.  But then again the first movie didn't look like it would have a sequel.  Personally, I hope there is.
IG-Calibre
comhalta

sexecuti0ner wrote:

I liked it a lot as well.  Especially the music.  I wish I knew what it was called, but its that music that starts really slow and builds up as the action takes off.  I think that would be GREAT music for a frag video.  I think that if you liked 28 Days Later, you will like 28 Weeks Later as well. 

What does everyone think as far as a sequel.  I thought that the ending could have been interpreted in a number of ways and it does not look definite.  But then again the first movie didn't look like it would have a sequel.  Personally, I hope there is.
It's up there with the GodFather 2 & Aliens (that's pretty high praise )
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

I never saw 28DL. I downloaded it the other day but couldn't watch it; non-HD video, just like 32-bit programs, are murder.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
You people make it sound entertaining but this whole series is tainted due to one commercial for the original with that n00b walking the streets yelling "hello". For some reason, that really pissed me off and put me off from seeing the films. Dammit that bastard is annoying the hell out of me.
Choclot
+21|6512
worst fucking movie i have  ever seen its pathetic total waste of time.
psH
Banned
+217|6353|Sydney
How about you dont give it away

Choclot wrote:

worst fucking movie i have  ever seen its pathetic total waste of time.
Did you even see the first movie?

Last edited by Doms (2007-05-14 03:08:43)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6591|Gold coast, Aus.
Sequel to 28 days later?
IG-Calibre
comhalta
yeah
*=SemperFI=*
The best BF2 knifer
+11|6238

IG-Calibre wrote:

one word "Cracker" - if you like yer zombie(ish) flicks check it out, I really like the way the director paid homage to Peter Jacksons "Brain Dead" lawnmower scene, only instead he uses a helo
there not zombies there filled with a rage virus and dont fuck up the movie for others with your wrong stuff
IG-Calibre
comhalta

*=SemperFI=* wrote:

IG-Calibre wrote:

there not zombies there filled with a rage virus and dont fuck up the movie for others with your wrong stuff
Yawn?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6192|Escea

CameronPoe wrote:

guess I'm gonna pay with a chick flick.
Now I feel sorry for you.
The first movie had a sort of unique way of filming (well only movie I've seen filmed that way) I didn't think it to be the best movie of the genre but the new one does look good.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6405|UK
is this like a sequal to 28 days later?

i thought that film was shiete tbh, if its a sequal, well i aint gonna bother.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire
Sequels generally suck but I'm starting to hear moderately good feedback about this one. The same creative team from the first film had a big say in the production of the sequel, hence the presence of Danny Boyle's mainstay Robert Carlisle in the film.
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6481
great movie until the last 20 seconds
Choclot
+21|6512
The movie is just pointless and boring and has unnecessary violence and gore. If any thing, it was laughable in the most dramatic parts. There were a few good part but it didn't really work together. Overall i would probably give this a 2 or 3 out of 10. I havnt watched the 1st one but i plan to and i hear its better.
commissargizz
+123|6433| Heaven
didn't like 28 days later so i'll doubt I'll like this

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard