kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
Anyone watched it? I thought it was great. I really wanted Alonso to win, shame about that first corner - Massa just wouldn't let go! I was sort of hoping his car would go up on flames with that pit incident but sadly not Congrats to Lewis though, first UK championship leader so far since 2003 I think.

So many people locked up at the same corner, and so many accidents - soft tyres worked well though. Good to see Michael up in Ferrari's shed!

I HATE THE NEW CHICANE!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
Any Asians win? Guess not, since they can't drive (Sry, just had to make a racial joke)

Massa FTW
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

Farrari ftw !

don't care who of the two, as long as a red car wins !

screw alonso
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6205|Bristol
Goooo Hamilton :p
BudyFX
+7|6517|Lost
Kimiiiii Raikonnningggg
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Ive always supported Ferrari, but now Hamilton is at Maclaren (and I hate Alonso), I dont know who to support anymore!

Kimi has the worst luck of anyone. He must really push his car hard to break it down all the time!!
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6205|Bristol
im a kami fan all the way shame but also coz on the brits, coultards still going well
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
Yeah, lucky to come 5th though!
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6590|Mhz

Hamiltons performance given his age and the fact he's new to F1 is nothing short of exceptional, be nice to see him win the drivers championship on his first year.
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6813|England

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

im a kami fan all the way shame but also coz on the brits, coultards still going well
The last two races have sown the DC of the past. Would be good for him to repeat that form all year!
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6205|Bristol

Teamsreth wrote:

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

The last two races have sown the DC of the past. Would be good for him to repeat that form all year!
so right you are, he was my first fav driver when he and i was young
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6807|A Small Isle in the Tropics

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Any Asians win? Guess not, since they can't drive (Sry, just had to make a racial joke)

Massa FTW
Alex Yoong FTW!! Make sure you do not transit in SG.. Oh wait.. make sure you DO NOT turn up for SG GP next year..

The real winners of Barcelona are McLaren, with drivers on 2nd and 3rd placing which counts for a lot in the Constructors table. As for Kimi, imho, he is ruining the Ferrari driving the way like he did for the previous teams.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Go On BmmmmmmWWWW!!
Hawk390
+27|6613|Melbourne, Australia
McLaren's FTW! Shame kimi had to go to Ferrari, but we got Hamilton as a replacement, so thats ok. That boy is something new, placed top 3 or near enough in all the F1's so far, and for his first year? shiiiiit. Sucks to be Webber though, poor boy just cant get a decent car/team to race with. Now that Schumacher and a few other dominating players have left, i think we have a much more competitive level of driving now, between Hamilton, Kimi, Alonso and Massa.
Toni
+4|6533
Kimi is full of shit - he was at Mercedes and now he is doing the same at Ferrari. He thinks he's some sort of super driver but in reality he's far from what Mika was and people who say he is a good driver - maybe so but not disciplined enough.

Hamilton is the real rising star - either he's very lucky or he can really drive that well - either way I supportt him 100 %

Last edited by Toni (2007-05-14 02:39:28)

B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6379|Espoo, Finland

mikeshw wrote:

As for Kimi, imho, he is ruining the Ferrari driving the way like he did for the previous teams.
McLaren's problems in last few years had nothing to do with Räikkönen.

Kimi FTW!

Last edited by B-Scimitar (2007-05-14 02:44:04)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6700|Uhh... erm...
Hamilton FTW!!! His performance qualifies him to be the next Micheal.

Kimi's a great driver, but he pushes his car just a little too hard.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

B-Scimitar wrote:

mikeshw wrote:

As for Kimi, imho, he is ruining the Ferrari driving the way like he did for the previous teams.
McLaren's problems in last few years had nothing to do with Räikkönen.

Kimi FTW!
Let me guess..given that you typed "Räikkönen" and not "Raikkonen", you are from Finland..

Nothing against Kimi, just not really my favorite driver to watch as I prefer Michael Schumacher to him. Imho, i think the drivers do contribute to it.. look at the Alonso-less Renault this year And last year, McLaren wasn't really pushing Ferrari and Renault. I doubt that the cars can be that bad in one season and good in the next

Peace!

Tetrino wrote:

Hamilton FTW!!!
Traitor! Alex Yoong FTW!!

Last edited by mikeshw (2007-05-14 04:23:30)

Don_JoFo123
+61|6504|Stavanger, Norway
F1 is not fun anymore, since Michael Schumacher has ended his career
commissargizz
+123|6433| Heaven
F1 is crap nowadays, rather watch touring cars now.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

I hate Räikkönen (he's a prick and I hope he disappears from F1 entirely), but I love Ferrari. I've been a Ferrari fan for the past 10-12 years, something like that.

It's disappointing Schumacher has gone, but it's nice to see a British team with a British driver doing well.

Last edited by Bertster7 (2007-05-14 04:44:02)

B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6379|Espoo, Finland

mikeshw wrote:

Let me guess..given that you typed "Räikkönen" and not "Raikkonen", you are from Finland..
Well, you don't need to guess, just check my profile.

mikshw wrote:

I doubt that the cars can be that bad in one season and good in the next
Yes they can. Have you noticed that for example both Renault and Honda are much worse compared to last season. Well, you can say that Kovalainen isn't as good as Alonso, but Fisichella hasn't done so good either.

Both Honda drivers are the same as last year. And surprise surprise.. No points for Honda yet. For example, in last season's final race Button finished third.

Edit: Hmm, those were inverted situations.
How about Super Aguri? They've started this season quite well.

Last edited by B-Scimitar (2007-05-14 05:34:54)

mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

B-Scimitar wrote:

The Aguris are essentially a Honda B Team, are they not? I almost wished Minardi was still racing.
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6379|Espoo, Finland

mikeshw wrote:

B-Scimitar wrote:

The Aguris are essentially a Honda B Team, are they not? I almost wished Minardi was still racing.
Yes, but still, their this season has started better than the previous.
Damn I miss Minardi.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Farrari ftw !

don't care who of the two, as long as a red car wins !

screw alonso
Red paint increases horsepower.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard