dEcade
+2|6538
Purple Heart,
I think I shouldn't be proud of my 6,824 kills lol (210:17:40 hrs played Currently First Sergeant)
Alpha.350
+19|6577
my shock paddle ratio
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6312

']['error wrote:

nem420hunter wrote:

']['error wrote:

haha I can, i'm quite happy with my stats... i don't look at them much, but when I do there's nothing I want to improve.
not even the 74 death streak by 1 player?
got raped by my little brother when i was afk (walking with the dog to be presice).
my little brothers pc and my pc are right next to eachother, he let me spawn at an abandoned base and killed me 74 times.
so your little bro lives in a different country huh yet they are right next to each other
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6312
my karkland time, i have recently started to play all maps (or at least try to)
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

My <2.5 SPM. But it'll be going up a lot soon since I'm now gonna work on my time as medic (only have about 23 hours on the kit). And I'm not playing it on Karkand, I gotta stick with Special Forces and get some ribbons and medals for that.

Oh yeah, and my <1.00 KDR for all the primary weapons (still above 1 for the equipment and knives and pistols though).

Last edited by mtb0minime (2007-05-13 17:25:45)

G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6627|Sea to globally-cooled sea
my W:L ratio
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6514

Alpha.350 wrote:

my shock paddle ratio
Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
pfft, my time on karkand.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6284|Pennsyltucky

KDR & accuracy.

It took me over 2 months to learn how to play, God only knows how long it's going to take to get those numbers respectable.

You know what ?  I take that back.

My "enrolled" date of 02-2007 is my answer.

Why did I wait so long before buying BF2 ?
keyoshi
+28|6421
It would have to be....my noob accuracy rating + low KD ratio. I have a lot of time on karkand. I'm not ashamed of it, I didn't know how awesome SF was at one point
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
I suck in jet !
My Fav. victim wich is 80 times... (not padding, it was on a knife & pistol on the good noob days)

And this one i dont put it in the thing i'm not proud of... its just my time on karkand, i love this map, but i rly should play on other maps, but when it comes the time to load, its always K-A-R-K-A-N-D karkie FTW!
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6465|meh-land
overall accuracy = 24.01%
assault rifle accuracy = 22.00%

my new account has 23.89% overall accuracy, but rifle accuracy is 22.26% so its still not that great

i want to get rifle accuracy up to 25% to be honest...

and for my new account i want to get my kdr up to 3.5 but...
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
- Lack of 1 KDR! Trying to pull back now;
- Wake / Karkand time;
- Purple Heart
mr.m00se
PiMp mE APC^^
+4|6321|In Your Butz Making Baby
i would be my deathstreak...
it really sucks
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6363|Vancouver
Most of my statistics are embarressing. It used to be something I worried about. But, after I lost my KDR ratio of 1.3 to what it is now, and my four Purple Hearts, I stopped worrying. Just having fun now.
too_money2007
+145|6309|Keller, Tx
My total deaths. I'm better than that number... plus, alot were from when I was a noob. Took 3+ months to get to a 1:1 kdr.
thefooch
+3|6281
There is alot of things that could bother me about my stats if it were that important to me. My time on Karkand, hardly no aviator or chopper stats, time spent as medic. But the thing that gets me is the shock paddle kdr.  1 kill 477 deaths. Something had to have glitched with that because there is no way I've been paddled that many times but nonetheless...it is there for everyone to see..hahaha
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6471|NY

teamorange wrote:

']['error wrote:

nem420hunter wrote:

not even the 74 death streak by 1 player?
got raped by my little brother when i was afk (walking with the dog to be presice).
my little brothers pc and my pc are right next to eachother, he let me spawn at an abandoned base and killed me 74 times.
so your little bro lives in a different country huh yet they are right next to each other
He's told this story HUNDREDS of times, I dont even know who the hell he is but I remember him telling how his bro killed him while he was AFK. And it's not hard to pick whatever country you want to be from, I know people pick random countries bc they like the flag or just wanna say "hey im from vatican city" or whatever. You choose it when you create your account, not that hard bro.

My least fav stat is some of my weapons ratios, like shotties for example.....
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
My heli KDR is piss poor.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6190|Canada

My Accuracy which is 20.72%, but hey my k/d is 2.3523 so it all equals out
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

[Hive]-Twist wrote:

My noob days making my kdrs pathetic when they could easily be over 2 now. My Armors/Aviator/Heli kdrs from my noob days, etc.
Same here mate... Same here...
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6236|Bristol
.... everything
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6754|Estonia
total time
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6729|Germany

WCR before 1.3
bans, KDR