StikeZero
+0|6711
I was playing On Daqing Oilfields and all of a sudden I hear an AH-1Z overhead. I didnt see any smoke coming out of it so i pulled out my M-95 and aimed at the missle tubes. I shot and i saw the helicopter erupt into flames and fall to the ground. I laughed so hard i almost shit myself but i started swearing cause there was no BattleRecorder

Last edited by StikeZero (2005-12-11 12:00:23)

trackstarr
+18|6701|Swing and a miss
Nice

the only lucky kill ive got was two snipers laying and i knifed them bothe
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

claymores > full jeep are my favs
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands
yesterday i shot an cobra chopper out of the sky witm my t-90 tank... but then the kickvoted me because the got skills the said
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6788|Singapore

Please. Talk about stupid. I spawned in Karkand (where the tank is I have no idea what that place is called I hate karkand) 32P. I fired one shot for fun. Killed 4 people in Train accident + defended flag. Lol.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6696|Germany
The "Black Hawk-just-shooting-some-rounds-at-the-enemy-flag-200-meters-away-and-oops-kill-2-enemies"-kills are the best there are.... LOL! :-D
Dassador
+0|6743|Europe => Czech Republic
Can't remember which map it was on but I saw a smoking cobra so I just fired at it 2 rounds from my G36C, and all of a sudden I get two kills , or I shot down a plane while I was in a tank when it flew right towards me trying to bomb me. Or another one , I was playing Karkand on the flag Hotel , when I tried to throw a granade to the flag ,but its bounced back behind me, bacause of a stupid street sign so I run away ( didn't wanna get killed ) and turned around and I saw a sniper running towards me with his knife out and boom my granade killed him
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6755|The Netherlands
this afternoon i was on a killing spree. was spec ops on laviathan.
i came in that hall shot 2 guys, another came up behind me shot him too, my gun was empty so i changed to pistol. shot another guy ,pistol empty grabbed my knife and took out a last one prone with his dao aimed at me. then a teammate naded me
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6704|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Talk about a bad ending....I shot a jet pilot out of his plane, when he was flying, full speed, no hovering in his F35....I just popped a shot off and BAM....then I did a jihad jeep and killed 8 people once in mashtuur.
MikeBlades
+8|6753|Battlefield in australia
WAKE ISLAND

USA has captured the airfield

me, a lone sniper on the hill near CHINA's UAV

a black hawk comes in from the south

lands at chopper field to repair

loads of USA troops run for the chopper to get on the guns and kill people

just as the chopper loads up and 4 people are left waiting around the chopper...

two different anti-tank rounds come in and hit the chopper....just as i fire my rifle to kill the pilot

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

chopper explodes

i get 6 kills from sniper round destroying chopper + 4 more kills form people standing around being blown up by BH
hinesburg22
+0|6691
one time i had been playing in a random server trying to get the explosive bagde and i got ontop of a building to find a crap load of snipers. (map:ghost town with the really high tower.) and i kept going up there and blowing up snipers, got to 12 kills and round ended.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6740|England
last night on Wake (even though I HATE that map but it was a full rotation server) and I was on the chinese team, the US had a couple of flags on the island and I went from Airfield to the south (i think, one next to beach) to recap it in tank.
After that I carried on down to the beach-head near their arty island and got right up to the water just spamming shots and trying my luck with choppers/planes coming overhead.
You cant see the Carrier from there but when I turned my turret to the right shooting at a passing cobra I got a little glimpse of the uncappable flag symbol from the carrier on the left of my screen.
So I turns my turret back round, lifts it up a bit and fires killing someone on the carrier to crys of "WTF!!!??!?!"
I was pissing myself laughing all I could type was "LOL"
kardinalios
+7|6691|Greece
Karkland 32
Till then i got 9 deaths and 3 kills...
Respawn in the small tunnel near the first flag of MEC,and almost that time Americans got the flag.
I throw 2 grenades in the flag.
7 kills!!!!!
t0mhank5
+319|6711|Surge
ok, i know this is a different game, but in BF1942, the GREATEST possible kill you can get is shooting down a plane with a defgun.  awww yea!
mIRCenery
+0|6679
One of the funniest kill sets I ever got was on Karkand.  Coming up to the hotel flag I had no ammo left so I pulled out my knife.  As I came around the corner I saw 3 guys in different corners *doh* so I just knifed away.  By the time I got to the last guy I swear he just looked at me like "What do you expect to do with that?"  Lets just say that those three take the knife more seriously after that.
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6691
i shot someone and a medic tries to revive him so i pull out my knife and kill the guy again, then the medic revives the guy again. So my knife got another kill, after 4 times i felt sorry for the guy so i knifed him one last tiem and the medic.
he_who_says_zonk
+17|6720
One on Wake Island, with my beloved M24. A jeep is racing towards me to run me over. I crouch, level the crosshairs on his head and pop him off. The jeep stops inches before my face.

The G3.
I am THRILLED that it is going to be improved because it is so damn beautiful already. Every time I use it I have at least one kill where I am like "haha.. that was bs... that guy is sure to be pissed off now". Things like, only having one round left and coming around the corner and smacking the round through an enemy's face. Or sniping people who are gunning for me from Humvees. People look at the 20 round clip and cringe, but seriously, that is 4 - 6 kills if you know how to use it. I never die because of the 20 round clip, though I often run out of magazines and end up with pistol. The G3 is my charm. Battle Rifle > Assault Rifle

One time, I shot a guy with the G36C and fell back to reload. Meanwhile I hear his teammate revive him, so I pop out to kill them both, but the teammate has left, so I kill him again. Then the teammate revives again. This happens 2 or 3 more times, then I am like "hell with this!" and throw a grenade around the corner.
Shumba
+0|6706
Well i was the gunner in the USMC helicopter and was lining up a shot with the tv missile against an enemy chopper...... well i fire the missle and just as i fire the missle an enemy jet was flying in the path of the missile and boom bye bye SU-34
Shortstuffthe1st
+0|6709
i saw a smoking tank come round the corner so i fired one burst with my m 16 and it caught on fire and exploded and i got the kills! i was like wtf coz i thought tanks were supposed to ricochet bullets
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6730|Michigan
I was on mec side on sharqui as a sniper the first week I got the game.
spawned near the attack helo and took boat to the hotel backdoor style.
I went streight for the top of the building and took out two guys with my pistol.
nicley perched with my klaymors set... I proceeded to kill till my amo went dry. The stupid commander tried to supply me but kept missing the building!!!
So, I take out the pistol and did what I could with that.
I had 3 shots left when a helo comes by and destroid my teemates. The pilot was just hovering there and I thought "why not" and used my last 3 shots on him.
He went down and I got 2 kills!!!
ekki82
+1|6691|Germany
n Dalian Plant I shot down a jet with the MEC Anti Tank. No skills only pure luck

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard