Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6579|USA
ok. heres the bit

my friends and i have a movie project final thing for AP comp (we have to parody a book) and they all want to get wasted afterwords. i'm uninterested in alcohol, and i don't really know what to do. on teh one hand, if i go, i can desi-drive. (were all about 16) however, i'm still on my provisional and if we got pulled over that would be it for my license until i'm 18.
on the other, if i don't, they could be out on the road drunk and kill somebody. i really don't know what to do. help!
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6455|Chicago, IL
drive them one at a time......

i remember that stupid law
Warlord
Divine Ruler
+37|6390|Afghanistan
Tell them to get wasted where you don't have to drive anywhere ...

~ W
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6768|San Antonio, Texas

Warlord wrote:

Tell them to get wasted where you don't have to drive anywhere ...

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2007-05-07 21:52:27)

siciliano732
+202|6657|New York
well bro...there comes a time when you have to look out for yourself.  im 23...and my opinion is this, dont go...if there is driving involved...then bro...take a night off, play some bf2, get sleep....whatever...and let them make their own decisions....it made be a hard one but, God forbid something happens like you stated....

...you gotta look out for yourself sometimes.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6570|British Columbia, Canada
I think if a cop pulled you over, he might let you go if he knew that you were driving your buddies so that they don't drive drunk..

I'd rather have someone with there "Provisional" which I'm assuming is alot like our "N" and  "L" laws in BC Canada, then to have a drunk drive..
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6579|USA

S.Lythberg wrote:

in CA its nobody in the car
at siciliano, thanks. thats sound advice, a piece i won't soon forget.
siciliano732
+202|6657|New York

Ender2309 wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

in CA its nobody in the car
at siciliano, thanks. thats sound advice, a piece i won't soon forget.
just lookin out man...i know it can be hard sometimes cuz you want to be with your boys...but...you really do jsut have to watch your own back sometimes.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6455|Chicago, IL

Ender2309 wrote:

in CA its nobody in the car.
Nobody?  thats another reason to dislike california.  Get them busted, and illl bet you they wont be drinking again for a long time.
siciliano732
+202|6657|New York

S.Lythberg wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

in CA its nobody in the car.
Nobody?  thats another reason to dislike california.  Get them busted, and illl bet you they wont be drinking again for a long time.
thats ignorant....the point is to let them make their own decisions...but hopefully no one does anything stupid...so this way he stays out of it...and if his friends want to go party...so be it, but he doesnt have to be part of it God forbid something does happen.
drug_dealer111
+44|6569|Team America!!!
Think before you do anything, its your choice to do eaither/or, but just realize the consequences of your actions.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6463|the guy in the hind on gator
be the des driver

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard