kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london
If I was to give up computer/Xbox/other game-related things, I'd probably turn Emo. Just thinking about giving everything up makes me want to cry
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6680|In You Endo- Stoke
Blimey no games or computer...

I would smoke alot more weed and probally sleep more than 6 hours a night.
Also probally not possible for me as i work on computers.
specops10-4
+108|6745|In the hills
The World Would Come To An End!!!!!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

Fuck myself up, my e-life is one of the only things that keep me going.

edit: assuming I didn't do that though, hopefully my grades would be better and I'd have a life.

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-05-08 13:45:33)

Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6457|The edge of sanity
Actaully study for my big ass AP History test + physics test + finals
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6238|Uk
for some reason my bf2 disc wont work on my laptop, so i cant play any more. had to download the demo because i would have died from bf2 deficiency had i not.

but my point is, if you dont play battlefield 2, you while away the hours doing jack shit, unless you play like 5 hours a day, then you gotta find something else to do.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6633|USA

Im_Dooomed wrote:

I say we all take a VOW to taking TWO weeks off from playing this game or other games! And we all report back with what we got accomplished!

We could make a list of what we want to get done, and we can check a persons stats to make sure they haven't played, if so....Banishment!!! (jk, this game is like sex for those of us who can't get any...((Not me!)))  *tears up
I did 2 weeks without BF2 in March.  Actually, just over 2 weeks.  I had to go out on drill and I had no broadband connection.
Rickard.Jarl-
+7|6221|Sweden, Norrbotten, Luleå.
Im GONNA DO IT NO MORE INTRANETS 4 ME THis weeek
leesupport
+39|6684
I only play when im really bored, i work 2 jobs and go skating on the weekends and hang out with friends:] a few months ago i stoped playing for about a month and now i play maby every other day or so. i used to play every day, but its alot better not playing all the time. makes you enjoy the game more:]
Ratzinger
+43|6393|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Changing from ADSL to ADSL 2 - only dial-up connection for 31 days - no gaming, forums only - 9 days to go!
Been thinking about going out and buying a game just for single player...
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

This isn't going well dudes. Just dropped by for a quick visit. I've read a novel in the last day and done a shitload of schoolwork.

I've done excersise...

Hell, I even got a decent amount of sleep.

Anyways, off again. Be back in a few days. Rofl...

Posting in cyan rawks, matches my sig...

Last edited by Flecco (2007-05-09 02:29:24)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Actaully study for my big ass AP History test + physics test + finals
Do it. Seriously, the extra hours are worth it.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Flecco wrote:

This isn't going well dudes. Just dropped by for a quick visit. I've read a novel in the last day and done a shitload of schoolwork.

I've done excersise...

Hell, I even got a decent amount of sleep.

Anyways, off again. Be back in a few days. Rofl...

Posting in cyan rawks, matches my sig...
I'm impressed! I might have to do the same thing sometime. I'll mark my calender perhaps, maybe set up a date for when to take off from bf2...Maybe I'll take a cruise to the Bahamas
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Kk... I'm weak. Roflz. Played a few rounds of CSS this morn. That's it though. I promise.

Tis only cause I woke up at 4:30am as usual. Nothing much else to do at that time. Insomnia sucks. Which is why getting good sleep rocks for me. I don't get it much. Rofl. Back to no more games I guess. This time I'll stick to it. I promise.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)
The universe would cease to exist.

(no, really, it would!)
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

The universe would cease to exist.

(no, really, it would!)
Hasn't for me. I had a intarnats free day except for research (wiki is handy for that, all those links in one spot) and some posts on here. CSS this morn though...

Universe be fine atm. You should try it.
Ironsteed
Fuck Shoes
+18|6473|North of Dallas
Yeah, I think I remember thinks being really great for me during my 6 month break.

That is, " I think I remember".
Raphi
Banned
+354|6260|Basel, Switzerland
I would play more guitar, learn for more for the school.

And I hopefully would get a new gf
psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney

Im_Dooomed wrote:

I say we all take a VOW to taking TWO weeks off from playing this game or other games! And we all report back with what we got accomplished!

We could make a list of what we want to get done, and we can check a persons stats to make sure they haven't played, if so....Banishment!!! (jk, this game is like sex for those of us who can't get any...((Not me!)))  *tears up
I will send you 10 AUD if you manage to do that
weasel_thingo
+74|6328
i would give it a shot but i am meeting some friends at a LAN centre place on the weekend also i have just downloaded like 10 mods.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6696|The Ville
I've been on a long break from bf2 and I say nothing has changed lol. except for me not playing lols. I'm tired of being a college drop out so I'm thinking about going back and finishing it up so I can quit the theater.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6447|Australia.
I remember the day my modem decided to screw itself. I was out of internet for 16 days.
That was 16 days without WoW. Thankgod it's never happened again!

I got all shaky after 2 days without WoW, within 5 days, I was all nauseous and nearly vomited a few times. By 14 days I was nearly in a coma. I had to watch the "Make love, not Warcarft" South Park episode just to quell the symptoms.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6521|Adelaide, South Australia

I've been a month without games. Was boring until I found some good books.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard