Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6299

...and moved on with our lives? 

I think I'd just get another job or maybe take up a new hobby...Such as a girlfriend or maybe salsa dancing!!

But I'd really like to take some courses in vehicle repair, engine repair also body work (Fix up my ol' Bimmer and tune up my '76 Honda 550 Super Sport)

So really, what would we do other then this? (Joke away, or be serious...)
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL
Id walk outside and be instantly incinerated by the sunlight.......
Mastodon34
+5|6192|Michigan
Man If I had to give up this game I'd probably save a fortune from not smoking so much weed.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea
Wow...ive never thougt about this......or evn considered this, I'd probobly take up some more sports, get fit maybe get a better job and even a gitlfriend....nah im happy enough now
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada
I would like to see whats that thing called human, also i've heard about something called a sun. But i can prove these words yet as they seem to be myths...
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6628|California
Guess I'd go back to Guitar Hero 2 and finish upon expert...
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6299

I say we all take a VOW to taking TWO weeks off from playing this game or other games! And we all report back with what we got accomplished!

We could make a list of what we want to get done, and we can check a persons stats to make sure they haven't played, if so....Banishment!!! (jk, this game is like sex for those of us who can't get any...((Not me!)))  *tears up
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL
two weeks?  I hear bf2 withdrawl is the leading cause of death in noobs age 18-25
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6299

S.Lythberg wrote:

two weeks?  I hear bf2 withdrawl is the leading cause of death in noobs age 18-25
Impossible! I think anybody would easily be able to find something else to do.
drug_dealer111
+44|6532|Team America!!!
Spend more time with the girlfriend...oh wait...um...yea...
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6229|B.C. Canada
I would get home from work and then stare at the wall for hours wondering what the fuck am I going to do now. And eventually start listening to my girlfiend. Crap that could be bad. This game save me from turning into a fag!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6592|Gold coast, Aus.
I tried not playing. I re-installed 3 days later.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6489|Montucky
What is this "Sun" you people speak of?
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6333|Vancouver
Crime. Plain and simple.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6616

Im_Dooomed wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Impossible! I think anybody would easily be able to find something else to do.
yeah like another game to play
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6299

trex1210 wrote:

I would get home from work and then stare at the wall for hours wondering what the fuck am I going to do now. And eventually start listening to my girlfiend. Crap that could be bad. This game save me from turning into a fag!
I really wonder how any of us on here who have a girlfriend manage to keep them when we play this game so much. You've probably (im sure you've done it) told your girlfriend numerous times that you are busy (playin bf2) and cant come over, or have squandered a date with her to play more BF2, or even (God forbid) PLAYED bf2 when your girlfriend was over... And then I ask myself...How can you keep your girlfriend after this?
~FuzZz~
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea

Im_Dooomed wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

I really wonder how any of us on here who have a girlfriend manage to keep them when we play this game so much. You've probably (im sure you've done it) told your girlfriend numerous times that you are busy (playin bf2) and cant come over, or have squandered a date with her to play more BF2, or even (God forbid) PLAYED bf2 when your girlfriend was over... And then I ask myself...How can you keep your girlfriend after this?
Awwww....how mad would it be if our girlfriends liked BF2 and they found us hot because we play it....just imagine that.....
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6299

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Awwww....how mad would it be if our girlfriends liked BF2 and they found us hot because we play it....just imagine that.....
Ha, then there would be thread after thread arguing over who's girlfriend is HOTTER! ....(Get it? Because if what you say is true we'd all have girlfriends...Get it now?! Come on!)
Ironsteed
Fuck Shoes
+18|6442|North of Dallas
I quit for 6 months, between Sept. 06 and April 07, but now the addiction is back full force.  It's like riding a bike, although I think I am actually much better at this game now.  I can't remember what I did with all that spare time though when i wasn't staying up til 3 am every night playing.
~FuzZz~
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Ha, then there would be thread after thread arguing over who's girlfriend is HOTTER! ....(Get it? Because if what you say is true we'd all have girlfriends...Get it now?! Come on!)
Yeh, then instead of "Yo Momma" jokes there would be "Yo Girlfriend"
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6361|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
I have 5 girlfriends at the same time and still pay bf2
link52787
+29|6492
I only play games once a week on my spare time.  Most of the time I lift weights, go running on a track at a park, go to work and pursuing my college degree. 

health and priorities are more important than playing games.
Mastodon34
+5|6192|Michigan
Hehe I must have the best girlfriend in the world then because mine bought me my gaming rig as an xmas gift and Bf2 as a birthday present.
Then she got me some good headphones and a cheap mic.
And I live with mine.
Must be doing something right because we are expecting a baby girl in August so It's not hurting my relationship too much but that's not to say Bf2 hasn't come into the bedroom with us as a couple times(true story) we were fooling around when out of nowhere I yelled "Running dry, need ammo!" and another time she was being kind of rough with me and I kept yelling "I need a medic!"
We both laughed our asses off.
BVC
+325|6666
I'd lose a bit of weight and my junk food bill would go down.

Well, I'd do something more constructive with my computer time at least...

Last edited by Pubic (2007-05-08 06:46:33)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6636|NT, like Mick Dundee

Ah shit where do I start...

I would finally succeed in applying myself at school. Probably ace all my classes and actually live up to everybody's expectations of me.

I'd probably get around to learning german.

I'd become much more social.

Fitter...

In general a better person.

Shit, you know what, fuck it. I'm going to try it. Catch you all later, two weeks time I'll report back.

No posts, no visits, no MSN, no Xfire, no WoW, no CSS, no BF2, no CoD2 and no xbox. Holy shit....

HOW MANY SPARE HOURS WILL I HAVE???!?!?!?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard