link to download

http://modjive.com/
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6333|USA Biznatch!
Yes a very cool program...
MaximumMayhem
+27|6656|Mashtuur Boulevard
This is an awesome program.  However, it says there is a newer build of it available upon loading up (I have 1316 and there's apparently a 1320), but all my attempts to update from within the program fail.  I get an error that says: "ModJive encoutered an error trying to download ModJive update. (File transfer aborted. Try again...)".

Is anyone else having the same problem?  I suspect their server may be down.  I cant get to TotalBF2 forums to tell the author about it either.
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6333|USA Biznatch!

MaximumMayhem wrote:

This is an awesome program.  However, it says there is a newer build of it available upon loading up (I have 1316 and there's apparently a 1320), but all my attempts to update from within the program fail.  I get an error that says: "ModJive encoutered an error trying to download ModJive update. (File transfer aborted. Try again...)".

Is anyone else having the same problem?  I suspect their server may be down.  I cant get to TotalBF2 forums to tell the author about it either.
Yea I have the same problem.
Fateless
+36|6248|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Yeah i updated the other day only to have it crash as well. Otherwise its handy.

Fateless.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6638

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard