Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6660|Norway

RDMC(2) wrote:

Gotta love the first one..

Well these artifacts only occur, I believe, when you are overheating or your Direct x Drivers are outdated.
yesm that one was epic
cookmeup272
+0|6293|NY, USA
believe me dude u def. dont want it. my major ones are at airfield on wake. if im in heli or jet i try to fly over airfield and by game just screws me over. im so disorientated that i usually end up dive bombing...it sux so bad. especially if im in a twl match...i feel so bad when we lose cause i know i could play a whole lot better.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6735|Doncaster, England
I know how that feels.
I played a Karkand match the other week, one of my team mates had massive wings, I couldn't see a damn thing when he got in front of me.
cookmeup272
+0|6293|NY, USA
anyone got any other ideas?
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6539|Panama
just lookup google guys:p
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6770|Denmark
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6314|The | Netherlands
Make sure you got some casefans, which results in airflow in your case so the warm air can be blown out.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6735|Doncaster, England

3lmo wrote:

Make sure you got some casefans, which results in airflow in your case so the warm air can be blown out.
I think 5 in total should be enough and I still get this. I have 2 in the front, 2 in the back and a big side one.
Front and side blow in, back ones blow out.
cookmeup272
+0|6293|NY, USA
i have sufficient air flow and like i said im not over heating. i already have 2 case fans and airtemp in my comp isnt significant.
Spidey
+1|6603
honestly I think your going to have to rebuild your system which means formatting your harddrive and installing windows again.  Thats what I had to do with mine to make it stop.  Or you can probably alt-tab to your desktop and then bring back up the game and it should be good for a bout 2-3 mins before it starts doing that funky stuff.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6209|Winland

These artifacts also occur if you overclock the card too much. Especially memory overclocking can cause this. I often get artifacts like this, because I know my graphics card misses an oscillator. Oscillators are those tubes that are everywhere, and they regulate voltage. If one falls off, it can pass through either too much or too little voltage. Usually too little. Too Little current to the GPU often cause stuff like this. If you've recently installed a new graphics card, try getting a new PSU (Power supply unit)
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard