I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6729|Melbourne, Australia
seriously i just got back from seein this at the cinemas and actully left a tad dissopointed

sure it was a great flick but for a spiderman film i sure had raised the bar

what put me off this movie in short - HOW FUKEN UNBERLIEVEBLY CHEESEY IT WAS

wats up with the whole emo spider man go have a fuken teary u poofta u just gave every emo out in the world another reason to keep up their attention seeking parade and possibly just recruited a thousend more to the fad of ruining ur possible good or respectful looks for attention

GREAT WORK SPIDER MAN !!! :@

P.S - Venom was pretty cool

Last edited by I.M.I Militant (2007-05-03 07:47:16)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663

I.M.I Militant wrote:

wats up with the whole emo spider man go have a fuken teary u poofta u just gave every emo out in the world another reason to keep up their attention seeking parade and possibly just recruited a thousend more to the fad of ruining ur possible good or respectful looks for attention
grammar nazism aside, you still need to go back to school.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6567|Brisbane, Aus

3 cheesiest moments i think were: (spoilers if you haven't noticed)

Spidey taking harry out with a single line of web, giving him AMNESIA!! omg! never see that before.

When spidey turns emo he does that head turn and the hair slowly follows move, emo...

And near the end when he turns up for the last fight scene he lands on a roof infront of a BIG flapping american flag, and people were picking on 300 for subliminal patriotism.

But I did like the movie other than those parts.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here

Fenix14 wrote:

Spidey taking harry out with a single line of web, giving him AMNESIA!! omg! never see that before.

When spidey turns emo he does that head turn and the hair slowly follows move, emo...

And near the end when he turns up for the last fight scene he lands on a roof infront of a BIG flapping american flag, and people were picking on 300 for subliminal patriotism.

yer that was pretty bad;; u forgot the whole walkin down the street dancing part that was fuken pathetic
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6567|Brisbane, Aus

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Fenix14 wrote:

yer that was pretty bad;; u forgot the whole walkin down the street dancing part that was fuken pathetic
and all the ladies are going riiiiiiight.
MrE`158
+103|6633
Emo-pimp Peter Parker was a probably the daftest bit.

And there were other stupid bits too.

But, it's still a fun movie.  The special effects are great (they even made Sandman look good, which was something I was really worried about), the action set-pieces were cool, and Topher Grace was great as Eddie Brock.

I give it two and a half stars outta five.

If you have a couple of beers beforehand, a solid three!
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6236|Mildura, Aus
Venom FTW, i was worried it would only show his symbiote form, but then it got to Brock Jr! and spidermans greatest nemesis was born
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6571|Australia, NSW
i gotta admit some was pretty funny:

spiderman engage emo mode!!! (hair droops and eyedarkener is appears)

seriously, he went from normal to emo to normal to emo to gothic to emo to normal mode throughout the movie...

i give it probably 3/5
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
have they announed spiderman 4 or wat i think they should probly quit while their ahead... but yer VENOM was fuken cool i also liked the sound of harrys glider
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6459|Newcastle NSW Australia
I loled the whole way thorugh, worst movie ever
Rickard.Jarl-
+7|6229|Sweden, Norrbotten, Luleå.
im watching spiderman turning into V
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6797|Barrie Ontario
Yet another "OMG ITS AN EMO" thread. Grow up.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6629|Manitowoc, WI
I don't know why everyone thought it was so bad.  So what if he turned slightly emo.  It was for about 20 minuets of the movie.  It was defiantly far from the "worst movie ever."
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6655|Camoran's Paradise
Just had to throw this in here:
https://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20070505.jpg
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6578|Mountains of NC

Ganko_06 wrote:

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20070505.jpg
+1 to you
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6659|Washington DC

It was an EXCELLENT Spiderman movie ... the Sandman graphics were superb, Venom was well done (great acting by Topher Grace).  And the emo stuff?  It was comic relief ... hilarious segments.

SPOILERS IN THIS PARAGRAPH:   The only three minor things that took me out of the movie were:  (a) Peter pandering for a kiss from Gwen Stacey - their relationship was not set up AT ALL for that moment, and the rational for that might only be meaningful for someone who follows the comic books (b) the Sandman confession / forgiveness moment wasn't consistent with the preceding battle and (c) everyone with umbrellas at the funeral ... it was a very poor job by the digital graders to turn an obviously sunny day into an overcast/dreary day.

Still, overall, this is a movie that is well worth the money.  4 1/2 stars!
Home
Section.80
+447|6858|Seattle, Washington, USA

AP wrote:

Spider Man 3 Breaks Box Office Record

"Spider-Man 3" took in a record $59 million domestically on opening day Friday, breaking the previous all-time high of $55.8 million for "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" in its first day last summer. Sony Pictures, the studio behind the "Spider-Man" franchise, also reported Saturday that the movie took in an additional $45 million overseas on Friday for a worldwide total of $104 million, a record for single-day grosses globally.
Wow. They're really pulling in the dough.

Last edited by Homeschtar (2007-05-05 11:19:14)

znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6555|Sverige (SWE)

SEREMAKER wrote:

Ganko_06 wrote:

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20070505.jpg
+1 to you
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726

Fenix14 wrote:

I was like lol patriotism.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6493|P-way, NJ
The whole spider man movie series I thought sucked, they werent jaw dropping movies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard