Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6712|67.222.138.85
The mods were planning on taking your history and marine's as inspiration to write The Moderator, a book detailing how to handle every possible case of internet abuse for posterity. We pretty much see ourselves as the modern day Machiavelli.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6523|Montucky

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

The mods were planning on taking your history and marine's as inspiration to write The Moderator, a book detailing how to handle every possible case of internet abuse for posterity. We pretty much see ourselves as the modern day Machiavelli.
Dealing with Trolls, Chapters 1-5
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6637|949

TheAussieReaper wrote:

How many people do I need to flame to get into this thing?

You just have to post a lot.  It honestly doesn't matter what you say.  I think I got in on my wit.  At least that's what I'm going with.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6712|67.222.138.85

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

How many people do I need to flame to get into this thing?

You just have to post a lot.  It honestly doesn't matter what you say.  I think I got in on my wit.  At least that's what I'm going with.
better wit than those tricks you pulled
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6158|what

If all you need is wit then I'm half way there already.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6111|eXtreme to the maX
Just post 'ROFL' or 'LULZ' to every thread and you're a dead cert.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6815|Nårvei

S3v3N wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Dealing with Trolls, Chapters 1-5
Dealing with x-marines on a gaming forum, Chapters 6-3451
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
more like just one line, all you fgts do is ban them
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

some can't make a good point, so all they can do is ban.  quite sad really.  at least kmarion and FM will argue back.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

more like just one line, all you fgts do is ban them
lol my last ban by varegg was for karma abuse.  i dont even know what that is.  sad really tbh.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Hmm..

I'm still trying to find out who it was that told me to shut the fuck up in my karma box

I bet it was you

I accused sam, and jord and I ruled out gs

but it was you all along
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

well they should not have taken away the names from who karma came from.  that was stupid.  its even dumber to ban people for it.  how gay.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
They should only ban/awm if someone properly complains, I didn't really give a shit I just felt like talking about it
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

They should only ban/awm if someone properly complains, I didn't really give a shit I just felt like talking about it
it should never be a ban.  its fucking gay.  you guys fucked karma, you live with it.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6158|what

usmarine wrote:

well they should not have taken away the names from who karma came from.  that was stupid.  its even dumber to ban people for it.  how gay.
Your too gutless to sign your own karma?

Coward.

You'd rather hurl insults anonymously.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

TheAussieReaper wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Your too gutless to sign your own karma?

Coward.

You'd rather hurl insults anonymously.
people do it to me, so why not?  and i was just fucking around with mint.  its a love hate relationship.

coward?  lol.  when in rome my son when in rome.

but, isnt that the point of removing the names in the first place?  i mean hello.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-10-23 14:31:31)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6606|132 and Bush

This is done.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard