Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6807|NT, like Mick Dundee

Alrighty maties, ye heard. We be needin to get a new crew together (the ol' crew got their arses flamed of the forums) to take the fight to those scurvy ninjas and their pet penguins.

Thar be ninjas ahoy on BF2S and we be at war with the bastards!

All crew members report ere!

https://www.pccasegear.com.au/images/sticker_pirate.jpg
The pic is from a t-shirt seller... They too recognise that PIRATES ARE COOLER THAN THOSE FAGGOT NINJAS!

Code of conduct when it comes to battle with the ninjas on the forums!

If ye are going to flame a ninja in the name of all things piratey, the honour code must be followed!

1) No family members or racist remarks are to be brought into the flaming. NONE.

2) THERE ARE NO OTHER RULES, RAPE AND PILLAGE THEIR POSTS TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT!

Within reason, take shit too far and I have no problem with the mods decending on you like the East India Trading company and sending you to Davey Jones' Locker of the Banned!

All your posts can contain excessive use of caps, though be warned maties, thar be a filter attempting to stop us using this technique of pirateyness.

Edit: Post has been updated with the flaming code of conduct for the forums.

Last edited by Flecco (2007-04-30 19:14:10)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6705|British Columbia, Canada
Can I be an Ass Pirate?
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6908|Cambridge (UK)
Arrr! Scurvy Ninjas?! Shiver me timbers! Hoist the mainbrace and man the poop deck! We'll have no ninjas in these seas!
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6713|USA
uhh....present?
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6820|In You Endo- Stoke
Arr yeh scuvy dogs,i'll join ye with me bottle of rum arrr.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6825|The Lou
Fuck yes!

Ive always said that pirates are better that the ninjas (They have an aliance with the JEWS!)

acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6834|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
I'll join ye!
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?

HURLEY wrote:

Fuck yes!

Ive always said that pirates are better that the ninjas (They have an aliance with the JEWS!)

funny stuff hurley

+1

I always knew jesus was a priate.
Ryan
+1,230|6985|Alberta, Canada

I wanna be a pirate!

I'll swab ze poopdeck!
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
"There be alot o' people wantin' swab t' poop decks. Lets take t' t' ninja's"
David.P
Banned
+649|6416
Yarr i'll be a pirate! Curse ye ninja scallywags! i will join ye crew captain. I only ask to kill all of ye scallywags that we come across. Especially if thar thee cursed narutards.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-04-30 18:54:10)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
"looks like we arr massin' a arme bigger than black beard's testicles Yarrr"
Flecco
iPod is broken.

We be needin a sig maker to join the crew!

Get us some proper pirate sigs goin!

None of that shitty penguin crap neither!

Edit ahoy!

THE CAPSLOCK FILTAR BE KILLIN ME POSTS MATIES!

Last edited by Flecco (2007-04-30 19:04:03)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6680|Long Island, New York
count me muthafuckin' in
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6798
Arrrrrrr!!!! man the cannons, hoist the sales, were heading to see you spinless jellyfish!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6680|Long Island, New York
I don't speak like a pirate.

I'm fucking Poseidon.

I'll stab those fucking ninjas with my fucking trident.

Hell yeah.

Bitches.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6804|USA
^
Lol
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6849|67.222.138.85
Ahoy mateys!

Now we be bringin out them big guns, with editing swords and ban cannons! Though be wary my friends, lest I see fit to turn them to you, and pillage your account along with them scurvy ninjas!
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Ahoy mateys!

Now we be bringin out them big guns, with editing swords and ban cannons! Though be wary my friends, lest I see fit to turn them to you, and pillage your account along with them scurvy ninjas!
Aye matey, I were hoping ye'd be joining us!

Listen up young laddies, I remember the days when I was a wee lad like yerself, Flaming here weren't a mod neither, but he took the fight to the dirty dogs known as the ninjas just the same, and he fought well!

I myself did try give him a hand in those early days, but alas, I was wounded badly in battle with the one known as "Cougar". Thus I couldn't give him assistance and in the end, he too was defeated by the hordes of the ninjas.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6859|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
I'll join ye in yer quest for booty, and to make yon scurvy ninjas walk ye plank!
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6470

I think I am going to pass on this one also.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6849|67.222.138.85

Flecco wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Ahoy mateys!

Aye matey, I were hoping ye'd be joining us!

Listen up young laddies, I remember the days when I was a wee lad like yerself, Flaming here weren't a mod neither, but he took the fight to the dirty dogs known as the ninjas just the same, and he fought well!

I myself did try give him a hand in those early days, but alas, I was wounded badly in battle with the one known as "Cougar". Thus I couldn't give him assistance and in the end, he too was defeated by the hordes of the ninjas.
Arrr, he speaks the truth! Flecco did fight well by my side. Though, my mates, I stand that we were never defeated, only pushed to the edges of the seven seas by hordes of ninjas. On me father's grave, I swear that we will return to take back what is ours, with interest!
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6629|Melbourne

Ill mess around over t' next few days tryin' t' make a pirate sig!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
Man t' loot lads,we might havie t' pay t' creator o' these sigs
Ryan
+1,230|6985|Alberta, Canada

We need small little icons to put in our sigs!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard