[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6659|pimelteror.de
but i think, that these lolcats and stuff like this

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e17/Sarrk/loaz.jpg

is fun.

i am always amused about the creativity people bring up, to make fun about others. so where is the line between spam and fun?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6713|67.222.138.85

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e17/Sarrk/loaz.jpg

is fun.

i am always amused about the creativity people bring up, to make fun about others. so where is the line between spam and fun?
When you come up with something creatively funny, that's fine. Posting these pictures repeatedly is not funny, nor creative and everyone has seen them hundreds of times before. If you haven't, I suggest the picture thread.
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6203|Cali
Hey everybody whats up. I'm new to the forums and Bf2s.com I love the site and am laughing my ass off at all the funny Ish people have to say. See you all on the battlefield.
P.S. Will someone please explain to me WHAT THE HELL IS KARMA?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6296|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

ARCHANGEL1941 wrote:

Hey everybody whats up. I'm new to the forums and Bf2s.com I love the site and am laughing my ass off at all the funny Ish people have to say. See you all on the battlefield.
P.S. Will someone please explain to me WHAT THE HELL IS KARMA?
If you say something thoughtful or funny (or through pure extortion) a person can karma you. It's a measure of (generally) how well-liked/well-known you are. Plus it makes your e-penis feel betterbigger.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Volatile
+252|6710|Sextupling in Empire

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

and what about all the fun on this forums? there are a lot of running gags, funny pics and jokes, that make this forum so nice to read. i agree, that there are a lot of unnecessary flamings etc. but don´t be to harsh with all the funstuff..
Damnit! Why did you revive this thread? I was gonna try to get away with some pics next week, but noooooooo, someone had to refresh everyones memory on the "no lolcats" rule.
Flaming_Maniac

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

and what about all the fun on this forums? there are a lot of running gags, funny pics and jokes, that make this forum so nice to read. i agree, that there are a lot of unnecessary flamings etc. but don´t be to harsh with all the funstuff..
Damnit! Why did you revive this thread? I was gonna try to get away with some pics next week, but noooooooo, someone had to refresh everyones memory on the "no lolcats" rule.
And try to slip past the omnipresent, omnipotent mods? I don't think so
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6203|Cali
Thanks cowami. I tried to Karma you but i dont have enough friends. hahaha. P.S. How do i make my E-Penis smaller?
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6772|Cambridge (UK)

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e17/Sarrk/loaz.jpg

is fun.

I may be wrong here, but, I think part of the issue must be that all this crap effectively costs Chuy money - sure, it's not a huge amount per picture - but multiply that small amount by the many many many many many posts of this nature and the sums soon add up.

A Line has to be drawn somewhere.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

ARCHANGEL1941 wrote:

Thanks cowami. I tried to Karma you but i dont have enough friends. hahaha. P.S. How do i make my E-Penis smaller?
tuck it between your legs and then prounce around gay-like.
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6203|Cali
Should i "POUNCE" around or should i "PRANCE" around. That is teh question. Na. i'm gonna PROUNCE
thanks Ken
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6556|CH/BR - in UK

ARCHANGEL1941 wrote:

We used to have negative karma, but people used it too immaturely (I remember some of my negative karmas: "hahaha, you suck", or "hahaha.no.your-mom!")

-konfusion
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6529|the Netherlands
i agree ...

i try never to be offensive to any [BF2s] member , i believe we all joined for the same reason here ...
try to stay nice all the time ... yeah sometimes i flame a little (never heard of flaming till i joind BF2s hehehe
im such a pc noob !!... i reallly hope with the things i have to say or the opinion in the matters of topics or other
peoples post im helpfull and be remembered good or something in that trend

feel free to add my xfire account to yours .. im always in the mood for some good BF bashing

CHUY ... keep it up buddy
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6678|Colorado
I thought all that stuff was amusing & fun but it's his site & we should all respect his wishes / rules.
I've been warned a couple times about this, hopefully not again.
One thing though, this should apply to mods as well because some of the stuff they post is along the same lines that we would get a warning for.
Flaming_Maniac

TrollmeaT wrote:

I thought all that stuff was amusing & fun but it's his site & we should all respect his wishes / rules.
I've been warned a couple times about this, hopefully not again.
One thing though, this should apply to mods as well because some of the stuff they post is along the same lines that we would get a warning for.
Report it
1s1k_hellspawn
+5|6206|in the woods of maine
i cant +1 ya yet but +1
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6334

Hey, what if we actually create our OWN picture to use in these threads, will that be allowed? I mean, its like we are getting inspiration from the forums and we make our own piece of art and want to share as well as use it to annoy/entertain somebody!
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Flaming_Maniac

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Hey, what if we actually create our OWN picture to use in these threads, will that be allowed? I mean, its like we are getting inspiration from the forums and we make our own piece of art and want to share as well as use it to annoy/entertain somebody!
If it's pertinent to the posts, of course. The idea behind the original posts was not to ban pictures, it was to stop pointless spam.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard