rambo43
Banned
+35|6193
So I was playing and was like 35-4 or whatever. I kill three in a row with my SVD because they were close together. Next thing "BANNING SGT#......... SUSPICIoN OF AIMBOT.

WTF is this? omfg that was a good round for me on a low ping server omfg omfg !:@
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6498|stalker.
They all suck.

edit: Most of them are retards too.

Last edited by swe:D (2007-04-28 13:46:50)

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6619|Keyboard
Everyone fears the mighty SVD nowadays, so just choose another sniper rifle .
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6659|London, UK
I was there and you were getting more then just headshots left, right and centre even when I was bunnyhopping >.<

Teabagged you to ^_^
rambo43
Banned
+35|6193
yeah, the other day someone said "rambo had no-recoil hack or w/e.... because i wasnt reloading after each shot. DUH! SVD had 10 shots u fucks. What is it with those KNTL people. Ownage = ban?
rambo43
Banned
+35|6193

bullit wrote:

I was there and you were getting more then just headshots left, right and centre even when I was bunnyhopping >.<

Teabagged you to ^_^
lmao so that was you dirty tbagger

I dont remember killing you. I owned 3 in a row who were camping on the floor. Admin was one of them and then he booted me. I mean come on.... anyone could kill 3 people lying on the floor all in a row.
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6285|Newcastle UK
rambo you dont own you must have hacks
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6498|stalker.

swe:D wrote:

They all suck.
rambo43
Banned
+35|6193
rofl oakleaves. I own - why the fuck would someone pay £30 or whatever for hacks
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6495|dunno
lol i remember you added me to xfire and you were talking about how you wanted hacks so bad.
rambo43
Banned
+35|6193

The_Killer wrote:

lol i remember you added me to xfire and you were talking about how you wanted hacks so bad.
yeahh...... i dont even know you. Stop stirring and making me look guilty
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6659|London, UK
It was De_Jappe that banned you rambo and I cant blame him tbh you were killing everyone in one shot and yes I have a habit of teabaggin anything thats dead -.-
Master*
Banned
+416|6464|United States

rambo43 wrote:

So I was playing and was like 35-4 or whatever. I kill three in a row with my SVD because they were close together. Next thing "BANNING SGT#......... SUSPICIoN OF AIMBOT.

WTF is this? omfg that was a good round for me on a low ping server omfg omfg !:@
12 year olds with bf2cc, what can ya do?

I support your sig BTW
rambo43
Banned
+35|6193
I remember owning De_Jappe two or three times. What an immature prick he really is if he bans for that.

Kill an admin = perm ban?

OMFG ( I is calling Indianscout )

Well headshots tend to be one shot kills. Im not going to aim at your foot am I?
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6495|dunno

rambo43 wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

yeahh...... i dont even know you. Stop stirring and making me look guilty
lol you added me to xfire your nickname was tk2Rambo or something like saying how bad you wanted hacks. I deleted you cause you were annoying.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6198|Scotland!
This should be posted here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450

You're not the first person to suffer admin abuse, and you won't be the last.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

OakLeaves wrote:

rambo you dont own you must have hacks
Exactly, I was playing in the server just now too, every other time I've played with rambo he couldn't kill anyone.

Today he was headshoting people with full health and moving/bunny hoping.

rambo43 wrote:

rofl oakleaves. I own - why the fuck would someone pay £30 or whatever for hacks
Interesting you actually have an amount in pounds.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6198|Scotland!

The_Killer wrote:

Like you're any better? statpadder.
rambo43
Banned
+35|6193
I AM NOT T2KRAMBO!!!!

Everyone confuses me with t2krambo. I am not him.

I do not have or want hax.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

well we were on teamspeak talking and you killed everyone of us at least once, twice and K30 three times (or more) with a headshot. The two headshots you made of me were: I was running and you killed me in less than half a second after you killed another guy (I was running). On the second one I was even jumping when you headshot me. We talked it over, and it seemed you made impossible shots, it was up to us to decide to kick you or not. After some talking we agreed to get you of the server, as it seemed to us you were hacking.

However, since you are one of the few who actually came to complain about the ban, (although I'm not sure if you were aware it was the bf2s eu server you were playing on ), I'm willing to revise it.

Oh and it weren't KNTL guys, it were the BF2s guys who banned you, (just to make sure not another kntl complaint arises from this).

EDIT: calling me an immature prick isn't really helping this case. This wasn't a decision on my own, we talked it over, there were more than 1 complaints getting in, but yes I made the final decision. I was about to lift your ban but your disrespect annoys me greatly, I understand you are annoyed by the ban, but we also kick for disrespect. Therefor your ban is now changed to a few days, you can return after that if you want to.

Last edited by De_Jappe (2007-04-28 14:04:45)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6198|Scotland!
Couldn't you have taken a PB screenshot before banning him?
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6495|dunno

Jameseyy wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

Like you're any better? statpadder.
Wow. Uninstall.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

rambo43 wrote:

I AM NOT T2KRAMBO!!!!

I know your not him, every time I have played with YOU, you sucked, until today when you were making headshots in quick succession.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6495|dunno

rambo43 wrote:

I AM NOT T2KRAMBO!!!!

lol thats why you have the same xfire name. You just chnaged your nickname.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6659|London, UK

Jameseyy wrote:

Couldn't you have taken a PB screenshot before banning him?
Why don't he take screenshots of him being banned?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard