Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

For the last 2 weeks, I have rarely spotted any habitants on the 2142 EU server, except for a few hours.
What happend? Where have all the regulars and admins gone? I find it too bad that the server is not being filled every night, because I am missing some great gaming.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

pr and bf2... we were gonna try and get server populated the last days, but new patch kinda destroyed that... but I finally managed to dl the patch and will try to get server going this week... the day the patch came, I idled for a couple of minutes and suddenly the server was full.. unforiunatly, it went down to be patched just as the first round ended...
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6642|The Real World

Yes its dead. I idle when I can but give up and go play somewhere else instead .

Perhaps we need a lets get the server started night like soup is trying for the PR server. Any other ideas welcome.

Just a quick addition. When the server does get started it fills up quiet quickly so I don't think its terminal .

Last edited by gvers (2007-04-26 05:47:29)

Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

also remember that a lot of people are busy now with studies and exams coming up...
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6384|Finland

kmjnhb wrote:

also remember that a lot of people are busy now with studies and exams coming up...
yeah, finished my exams already tho installed the patch too. healing hub bug is still there btw, two hubs FTW 

Last edited by [69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN (2007-04-26 06:15:27)

3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

My biggest concern is, that when the server fills up, there are hardly any 'peacekeepers' or admins online. Last time online I had to XFire Alpha to do some kicking, which is very annoying.

And I would hate if our pretty 2142 server said 'Poof'.

Is there a will to make some changes to map rotation and player size?
I do have some designs/ideas, but that would require everyone to look into them.
gvers
+109|6642|The Real World

Bernadictus wrote:

Is there a will to make some changes to map rotation and player size?
I do have some designs/ideas, but that would require everyone to look into them.
Bernie I am sure if you post your ideas everyone will give them due consideration. We may not all agree but without any suggestions no changes are going to happen.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6698|Germany

kmjnhb wrote:

don't forget about global warming the weather, its like July...
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

shall we try to revive the server or is everybody switched back to bf 2?
gvers
+109|6642|The Real World

I'm still playing 2142 but most of the others are back to 2 I think
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
my computer seems not to like 2142 much anymore. Used to be that when I first installed 2142 and played it all the time, that when I went back to playing BF2 my computer would always crash. Now I am playing BF2 more these days and when ever I go to play 2142 my computer crashes on a regular basis.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

then I will reinstall bf2 again and I will have to join you guys there. prepare to get alot of free doperwtkills:p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard