Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6568|EUtopia | Austria

Marlboroman82 wrote:

GermanLegionaire wrote:

I would offer you a nice cup of .... yeah you know the rest.
what, shut the hell up, well thats not very original, how about semen. nice and salty makes for a nice pick up in the morning.
I don't wanna rely on your experience in this very case... :-/
Entertayner
+826|6590

Stormscythe wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

Hours as Sniper:

You: Sniper    218:41:46

Me: Sniper    326:14:21

Hours played:

You: 949:13:48

Me: 607:12:23

That'd be that i've played over half my time as sniper and you've played a little over a fifth of your time.  I rest my case tbh.
Wow, Entertayner, you really made my day!

Time: Sniper Rifles:      162:07:55 against 145:23:11 so he played more with the sniper rifle than you
KDR: Sniper Rifles      2.4426 against 1.7745 so apparently he's a little better than you
Accuracy: Sniper Rifles      51.59% against 41.00% so he obviously knows how to aim (and guess what, better than you!)
Kills: Sniper Rifles:      8,615 against 7,980 so he wins every single category (as far as sniping is concerned).

That's how to rest a case.
The fact that you think you've won amuses me.  I merely went in to stats to prove that I probably know more about the kit than him.  A person's stats are no reflection on their playing ability in fact, far from it.  But yeah, like Marlboro said this threads now deserves to be murdered.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6568|EUtopia | Austria

Entertayner wrote:

I merely went in to stats to prove that I probably know more about the kit than him.
Well, that's your own fault.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6674

I know this thread is 3 months old, but I searched SVD hack and found this good thread.

You guys should kidnap +SUI+ Barfridge555. Was playing Warlord the other day, he was going 0-4. Got hit by some guy who was 1-0 but was using a wall hack. That guy got banned, then the admins leave, and all of the sudden this Barfridge guy obtains massive amounts of "skill" with the SVD and is nailing everyone before they can even see him.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

GermanLegionaire wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

GermanLegionaire wrote:

I would offer you a nice cup of .... yeah you know the rest.
what, shut the hell up, well thats not very original, how about semen. nice and salty makes for a nice pick up in the morning.
you know what ur talkin' about, mhh???
Dude...it is like a two year old game...get over it.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6482|A W S M F O X
This is like the human evolution in action right here.

A: Everyone is smart, they want to unite to do something

B: Oh noes! some people are telling him theyre all wrong!

C: Mass insulting, fighting insues, everyone dies.

Human civilisation is action, right here on bf2s.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard