AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6539

geNius wrote:

Piloting (since everyone runs to the helo and hits F2, FFS), certainly doesn't help your KDR.

I don't mind flying someone who tries.  I'll admit, a gunner that won't fire the TV at the enemy helo will make me bail out and say f' it.
lol, ive been doing that lately trying to get my KDR up.
too_money2007
+145|6313|Keller, Tx

AdamBenson wrote:

geNius wrote:

Piloting (since everyone runs to the helo and hits F2, FFS), certainly doesn't help your KDR.

I don't mind flying someone who tries.  I'll admit, a gunner that won't fire the TV at the enemy helo will make me bail out and say f' it.
lol, ive been doing that lately trying to get my KDR up.
Adam, we need to play together. I can fly/gun, whichever. Hit me up on xfire, name is Jenkinsbball.
opticrus
+11|6473
Well i always give a Gunner one shot from TV just to see what he can do.If he miss perfect shot I'm gonna ask him bail out or just land that heli and let him fly along and Wait for another heli.If he try to fly again with me I just will fly in the zone where he kill him self if you know what I mean.I don't need actually a Gunner I can fly and shot solo .AF course its better whit a Gunner because you can get a lot team work points.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6714|Oklahoma City

AdamBenson wrote:

Try to look forward most of the time so you can see what your pilot is trying to get you to shoot at.

6. SPOT TARGETS- It only takes a second, spot that jeep/apc/tank that your pilot doesnt see.
I agree with you for the most part, however, I see a lot of pilots complain that their gunner doesn't look straight ahead 100% of the time, and I see a lot of pilots complain that their gunner doesn't look around and spot enemy choppers/AAs/etc sneaking up on them. The best way to clear this up... The single best advice I can give ANY gunner/pilot combo is this: Take advantage of the VOIP, or X-Fire, or SOMETHING, but talk. And talk a lot.

If you are a gunner, tell your pilot everything he may or may not care about and let him make the call. Example: "There's an AA on the dam, let's kill it or get out of range"

If you are a pilot, tell your gunner your flight plan and potential targets. "We are going to pop over this mountain and you are going to TV that AA on the dam"

Nine times out of ten Two average people that talk in a chopper will do more good for the team than two good strangers that don't communicate.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6660|Lancaster Ohio, USA
I like the tips, I've just recently got back into serious flying and I've got a buddy that guns for me most of the time, we use skype and it's amazing what good communication can do. We can predict each others moves and that makes us a pretty deadly combo. I'm not against other people hoping in, although we get in the same chopper 99% of the time. I need to brush up on my gunning skills though, i fly way more than I gun, but it's a pain when the darn pilot won't even hold the damn chopper still enough to get a steady shot on armor and then blames me when we get shot down, it's hard to friggin shot a missile when your swinging the damn nose side to side. Maybe I am too much of a gunning noob.
adv3rsary
+28|6720

surgeon_bond wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

I can't help it... I'm always noob in a chopper.
youre not always in a chopper till youve spent longer than this gyuy in one, ps i knows him well

http://bf2s.com/player/59865951/
wow.. he has that many hours in a chopper and yet his kdr is 2.07? that's just sad.. ill be running a good 5-6 when i am at that much time/kills in the chopper
bhandsome562
+2|6382
I would be careful where you get your advice from! This noob adam could'nt hit a parked car if his life depended on it... Sorry to burst your bubble adam.. Look at this stats http://bf2s.com/player/57470611/
He killed 4,632 people and died 2,514 WOW

Should take his own advice!

"Quote"
Practice in singleplayer

"Quote" False

AIM AT THE TAIL OF CHOPPERS- The sweetspot for choppers is where the tail meets the body, otherwise theres a good chance of the TV missile going right through it.

If the tv hits the chopper it hits the chopper... Where ever i see a opening thats what i go for side, front, rear, And bottom.

{TCS}BlinkofDeath

www.TomClancySyndicate.net

Last edited by bhandsome562 (2007-04-27 12:32:16)

Des.Kmal
+917|6622|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

bhandsome562 wrote:

{TCS}BlinkofDeath

omg, i think it was you, fucking TKing, nub of an admin. (blinkofdeath)

failure server because of you.

i do remember me and spetz on that server, he tked someone to get in a chopper, u kicked him, then proceeded to TK ME!!!

you fail at this game and should have ur admin priviledges removed.(wouldnt have been that bad, but you kicked spetz from the server from tking, and the tked me... if only u hadnt kicked him.... it wouldve been fine)

if i see you(or whoever it was) on a dif server than ur gay TCS server, get ready to get kidnapped
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
too_money2007
+145|6313|Keller, Tx
kmal, i got my net back up... let's hook up sometime soon... it's Jenkinsbball btw.
Des.Kmal

too_money2007 wrote:

kmal, i got my net back up... let's hook up sometime soon... it's Jenkinsbball btw.
ok dude, xfire? are u on?
too_money2007
+145|6313|Keller, Tx
im at work, ill be home later. not sure if im gonna play tonight, but i'll see... i still have you on xfire
Des.Kmal

too_money2007 wrote:

im at work, ill be home later. not sure if im gonna play tonight, but i'll see... i still have you on xfire
k, see ya then dude/
bhandsome562
+2|6382

Des.Kmal wrote:

bhandsome562 wrote:

{TCS}BlinkofDeath

i do remember me and spetz on that server, he tked someone to get in a chopper, u kicked him, then proceeded to TK ME!!!

you fail at this game and should have ur admin priviledges removed.(wouldnt have been that bad, but you kicked spetz from the server from tking, and the tked me... if only u hadnt kicked him.... it wouldve been fine)

if i see you(or whoever it was) on a dif server than ur gay TCS server, get ready to get kidnapped
lmao kidnap.. I will own you and your mom!!!! Biotch!
Failure server???? Were the most populated sf server around!!!!

Last edited by bhandsome562 (2007-04-27 14:07:57)

Des.Kmal

bhandsome562 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

bhandsome562 wrote:

{TCS}BlinkofDeath

yes, but i get 90 ping on it, and i lag like a bitch, so it fails.

youre probably a pubnubscrubpubnubtub.

so gtfo my nuts. ill see you ina a different server than TCS, watch out.

EDIT:

oh, but if you wanna go by stats:

you spm is less than mine, you spawn camp, your death streak makes me lol IRL, your assault rifle kdr makes me lol IRL and is l;ess than mine of my nubtub account(this one) and your wlr is less than 2. gg

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2007-04-27 14:15:54)

BlackKoala
+215|6330
I own all of you.

End of thread.
Des.Kmal

BlackKoala wrote:

I own all of you.

End of thread.
ftl. oh... want another knife fight koala? get off me.
bhandsome562
+2|6382

Des.Kmal wrote:

bhandsome562 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

EDIT:

you spm is less than mine, you spawn camp, your death streak makes me lol IRL, your assault rifle kdr makes me lol IRL and is l;ess than mine of my nubtub account(this one) and your wlr is less than 2. gg
lmao your the one that jump on my nuts....
You ain't shit.. All you do is run your mouth... Alot of you noobs talk all your shit online but man.. How much i would love to see your run your mouth in person...
Des.Kmal

bhandsome562 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

bhandsome562 wrote:

EDIT:

You ain't shit.. All you do is run your mouth... Alot of you noobs talk all your shit online but man.. How much i would love to see your run your mouth in person...
no, youre the one who kcicked my friend for tking and then tked me. so gtfo
bhandsome562
+2|6382

Des.Kmal wrote:

bhandsome562 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

EDIT:

What city do you live in? Hopefully close to me! We'll see how much you talk then..
geNius
..!.,
+144|6446|SoCal

bhandsome562 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

bhandsome562 wrote:

What city do you live in? Hopefully close to me! We'll see how much you talk then..
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
get in a chopper with me
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6539

Des.Kmal wrote:

bhandsome562 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

EDIT:

KMAL he did this to me to , the admin (him) tked me to get in a chopper. and tell your friend spetz to lay off me.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6460|the guy in the hind on gator
rofl benson
nlsme
+48|6420|new york
The pilot does NOT shoot the "hellfire".
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6529|dunno

bhandsome562 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

bhandsome562 wrote:

{TCS}BlinkofDeath

That's why i shock paddled you and proceeded to own you on foot.

uninstall

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard