lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6849|Denver colorado
You know. I had the same feeling towards this community a long time ago. Here are the reasons what I felt that way:
1. people were a tad more hostile
2. people were authentic and told posters that they were dumb as hell if they thought that way
3. there is no 'correct' opinion somebody can have on these forums; everyone will at some time disagree w/ you.

But. You know? Thats the exact reason why I came back to these forums. Everyone isnt all niiiicee and the mods arent nazis with cussing and stuff.

I love you bf2s.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6775|United States of America
I hate myself...
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6451|Washington State, USA

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Why would I do that? I <3 u
Haha...
twiistaaa
+87|6688|mexico
who cares. forums are for losers. and yeah i feel dirty every time i leave here
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6590|USA

mkxiii wrote:

I think its more like...

BF2<=BF2s<everything else<shit<Hitler<30 more miles of shit<BF2Player

that sound more accurate?
its posts like these that make them hate us.

they DO have a reasonable point; we don't have to go "search" happy. at the very least we can say it nicely.

although i must say i do prefer this site with its rules and such to theirs.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

Ender2309 wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

I think its more like...

BF2<=BF2s<everything else<shit<Hitler<30 more miles of shit<BF2Player

that sound more accurate?
its posts like these that make them hate us.

they DO have a reasonable point; we don't have to go "search" happy. at the very least we can say it nicely.

although i must say i do prefer this site with its rules and such to theirs.
na.
Volatile
+252|6724|Sextupling in Empire

This site > others, cause it's not a bunch of nicey nice fags engaging in online circle-jerks like some of those other boring as hell kitty friendly sites.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

This site > others, cause it's not a bunch of nicey nice fags engaging in online circle-jerks like some of those other boring as hell kitty friendly sites.
exactly what I was saying. The other sites get so boring when everyone is being soo artificial.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6711|Calgary
good job you fags...........................jk..............lol
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6309|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I still wanna know what Flaming did to piss this guy off.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
jsnipy
+3,276|6542|...

lavadisk wrote:

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

exactly what I was saying. The other sites get so boring when everyone is being soo artificial.
BF2s.com ... all natural.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

jsnipy wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

BF2s.com ... all natural.
+1

<3
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6658|Montreal, Qc, Canada
B
F
S

O
W
N
Z

Z
H
E

E
N
T
H
A
R
N
A
T

!
!
!
!
!
!

T3lL  Ur  Bf2Pl4Y3R.C0M  F4gG00t'Z  2  K33P  Th4T  1N  M1nD

Last edited by Andoura (2007-04-25 20:26:59)

Home
Section.80
+447|6867|Seattle, Washington, USA

Uh-oh, sounds like someone at bf2player is a little mad over being banned. Po weeow behbeh.
pasafist
+1|6464

Undetected_Killer wrote:

pasafist wrote:

Pug wrote:

Lol - did we really have to leave the site to find assholes on this website?
Guess for movie for Karma:

quote: Anybody wanna peanut?

Last winner/quote: Mcgid1/Bruce Almighty

princess bride
Is this not spam?
It has nothing to do with the thread topic.
spam? what are you talking about i was just answering his question, sorry if it's not in the right spot
I didn't know...
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6342|Orrstrayleea

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Fuck them. They just noobs who could'nt cut it on this site. Let them whine, It does'nt hurt us anyways, We can take em anytime and anyplace. Bf2s.com Mother Fuckers!
BF2s only takes in the fittest.
Hehehe thats why im here
   bbbbbbbbb          fffffffffffffffffffff  2222222222              '''''''''''''''''''''        sssssssssss
   bbb     bbbbb       fffffffffffffffffffff  2222222222222         '''''''''''''''''''       ssssssssssssss
   bbb     bbbbb       fffffffffffffffffffff  22222222222222       ''''''''''''''         sssssssssssssssss
   bbb    bbbb          ffffffff                        222222222       ''''''''''           ssssssss        ssssss
   bbb   bbbb           ffffffff                         22222222                          sssssssss         
   bbbbbbbbb          fffffffffffffff                 22222222                            ssssssssss
   bbb    bbbbb        fffffffffffffff               22222222                               sssssssssss
   bbb     bbbbb       fffffffffffffff              22222222                                  sssssssssssss
   bbb      bbbbb      ffffffff                    22222222                                           ssssssssss
   bbb    bbbbb        ffffffff                   2222222222222                                       ssssssss
   bbb   bbbb           ffffffff                 22222222222222                                      ssssssss
   bbbbbbbb            fffffffff               222222222222222                          ssssssssssssss
   bbbbbb               fffffffff                222222222222222                        sssssssssssss

FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6425|NSW, Australia

OMG cdogmn flaming bf2s!!! OMGWTFLOLBBQ!!!!
OmniDeath
~
+726|6663

roflcopter?
BVC
+325|6715
One line posts and one page sigs...says it all, really.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6651|Finland

I worked my way through the thread on bf2player.com and came to the conclusion that:

- both forums are filled all kinds of people
- Cliff (cdogmn) doesn't give up easily
- the moderators of bf2player.com are mature in their approaches
- these forums are IMHO easier on the eyes (sig size limitations ftw)
- flaming that site here is as immature as flaming this site over there
- there is no reason to do neither
- this topic, as it's doppelganger on bf2player.com, is closed.
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard